Send Off

Hashtag Communication
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N  Annyeong Chinggus. This chapter was not planned but I can’t seem to say no to some requests. So I am posting a rated chapter. For those of you below eighteen, please skip this chapter ^_^

Forgive me I am not good at this, I’m far below the calibre of our “rated” writers here.

So here’s my shot.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Donghae became so excited by his own suggestion but Dara was unmoved.

 

“Hon, sweety, baby..” Donghae looks like an idiot as he tried tickling Dara, poking her sides, trying so hard to make her agree to his naughty innuendo.

 

“Hae, I’m thinking, OK.” Dara was a little bit annoyed. “This is my car! What if we make a mess? And if we do it here, I might just be thinking about it every time I’m in here! If you wanted to do it in the car, why didn’t we when we were in your car a while ago?”

 

“Then we’ll do it in my car too!” The kid Donghae, grinned at her.

 

“You’re impossible.” Dara couldn’t help but smile a little bit.

 

“Aha, I saw that. You smiled. You wanted it too.” Donghae .

“Let’s get wild baby!” Donghae winked at her.

 

Dara shook her head. “You’re unbelievable”

 

Donghae only grinned widely at her.

 

Suddenly, in a swift move, Donghae left his seat and crawled over to the back of the car, leaving Dara in the front on the passenger seat.

 

“Woah! There’s a lot of room in here. I could use some company.” Donghae coaxed her.

 

Dara turned sideways to have a better view of her boyfriend settling at the back.

Donghae took advantage of her position and moved forward to catch her face.

And he got hold of her lips and kissed her, deeply.

 

Dara kissed him back, aggressive as he was, their tongues battling the other, nibbling, biting, each other’s lips.

Donghae’s right hand started to move and went on the side of the backrest and found its way on Dara’s waist.

He lifted her shirt to feel her bare skin, circling his palm and fingers on her back, feeling her as his left hand went under the front of her shirt touching her stomach.

Dara liked the sensation his touches were giving her and a moan escaped .

 

“C’mon” Donghae whispered.

 

And he pulled Dara to the back of the car.

As Dara crawled towards him, Donghae grabbed the hem of her shirt from the back and pulled it out of her.

Dara climbed onto his lap straddling him in a kneeling position but she was surprised that when she was positioned on his lap, she was already shirtless, and Donghae’s hand is now reaching for her bra’s back hooks.

 

“Such fast hands you have there Donghae-shi” she uttered in disbelief.

 

Donghae only silenced her with his never ending kisses.

 

As she was already exposed, Donghae continued kissing her on her neck down to her shoulders.

 

Dara grabbed Donghae’s shirt and yanked it up over his head.

 

“Now we’re even.” She whispered.

 

They continued kissing and touching, feeling each other’s s.

Dara found Donghae’s ears and started nibbling, tickling him.

Dara’s action made Donghae twitch a little but he didn’t complain.

Dara moved on, attacking Donghae’s neck and shoulder with her small kisses.

Alternately and kissing, being careful not to leave any marks.

 

But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter