Hi Haruka

Daily Drabbles (Collection)

As a way to celebrate Tabi's Birthday and his new drama, I wrote a drabble based on his Ost Hi Haruka~

Btw, Red bold = Tabi texting & Sky blue bold = You texting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOPxYou. 920 words.

 

 

Hey!

I type the keys on my phone as I drown out the sound of Harry talking to Hermione about being in class this whole time. My thumb graces by the send button and lingers there. I don't wanna bother him...But it's been awhile and I--I miss him... I take a deep breath and stretch my legs out on the couch. I stare at the ceiling trying to think of things I can do, so I won't feel so restless. Sunday afternoons are the worst! 

I stare at my phone again. Ugh. Whatever. I shake my head multiple times as if shaking my insecurities away and press send. I feel my heart thump harder the minute I click the button and turn my phone around, so I don't have to anticipate his reply...or lack thereof. Instead, I stare at the clown leaning back and forth on my TV screen. Everyone is laughing and enjoying class until Harry steps up and the clown disappears. It is replaced by a dark clothed happiness  demon monster (for lack of a better word) and flies towards Harry. Harry freezes and so does the rest of the class, meanwhile Prof Lupin jumps in to save the day.

DING!

I look around a little startled. What timing! I grab my phone and flip it over. A smile creeps up on my face as I unlock my phone. He replied!

Hey. How is my (insert name here) doing?

I hesitate to type right away, so I won't seem so eager, but whatever.

I'm okay. Just watching Harry Potter. 😁

Let me guess.

The Third one?

😂😂 Yeah.

Am I that predictable?

You? Predictable?

Never.

Are you being sarcastic with me? 😕

Huh?

No, not at all.

I mean I could've sworn you were gonna text me like 2 days ago, but you never did 😢And now, you finally do when I was just about to. lol 😁

You were waiting for me this whole time?

You could've just texted me...

I was...

But I wanted you to miss me 😉

And besides I always start our convos. Sooo, I wanted you to do it 🙈🙈🙈

Aigoo...😒😒😒

Pabo.

Always so meannnn 😫😭😭😭

Don't pout. I can see you pouting!

Hmph! I'm not pouting.

Don't sulk either!

I can do what I want 😠😠😠

You 😥

I know... 😞

I'm sorry 

I just..

I just miss you. 

A lot.

And your pouty face

big brown eyes

and deep voice that tickles my ears.

Why you no visit me? 😢

I send the message before I regret it. A few seconds later and no reply. 1 minute. 2 minutes. 3. 4. 5. 6.YAH!!! Is he seriously ignoring me?! Na-ppeun nom! I toss my phone on the other side of the couch and focus on Harry, Ron, and Hermione heading to Hagrid's. 

They reach the end of the bridge and see Malfoy being a total smart . So, naturally Hermione storms off and threatens to dismantle Malfoy with her wand. He weakens like the big baby that he is and she punches him right in the face. YASSSS Hermione! Punch that good for nothing loser! Who needs him and his big mouth?!

DING!

I wince and act like that isn't my phone that just rang. Nope. Must be the neighbors.

The trio race down to Hagrid's home and try to calm him down. Then, Hagrid takes out Scabbers from God knows where TRAITOR and Hermione demands an apology from Ron. 

DING!

Nope. Must be my imagination.

DING!

DING!

DING!

Ughhhh. He won't see that I saw it unless I start typing. I grab my phone again and unlock the screen.

Heh. 

😏😏😏

I knew it 

😘😘😘

-__-' Is he serious?! I glare at my phone.

DING!

A video pops up. I stare at it confused. It was a 30 second video with a palm as the thumbnail. I click the play button eyes still narrowed and brows knitted. It starts and your face comes up. Smile bright, dimples peeking out, and guitar in your hands. Guitar? Since when---

"Hi Babe~ Sorry this took awhile... I had a lot of embarrassing takes...which you didn't need to know. But ummmm...well, this is for you~ Don't miss me too much >< Although I'm probably more guilty of that than you... But anyways! I love you and I can't wait to see your face! And kiss you<3 But until then! Let me tickle your ears~" he steps back and sits at the edge of his bed.

"Hi (insert beautiful name here),

It's been awhile~

7 days 10 hours and 25 minutes to be exact.

 

 

But just as I count down the minutes until I finally get to see you,

I treasure this time too!

To miss you so vigorously,

To let my heart run wild,

To let your smile cloud the majority of those 7 days~

 

 

I miss you,

I love you~

So, take care,

Eat well,

My beautiful angel~" he continues to strum the strings on the guitar and blows a kiss as the acoustics die down.

"See you soon~" he bids farewell with that genuine heart killing smile and I pause the video. That smile continues to stare at me and I feel like he's not 225 miles away. Instead, he's right in front of me. Cheering me up and keeping me company.

DING!

I laugh to see that that same weirdo is interrupting himself.

Did it not send?

It did.

And...?

Thank you.

And I love you😊

😄😄😄

Nado~❤️