Eat

Daily Drabbles (Collection)

This one is for Zion T's Eat~ Beauttiful song.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JiminxYou. 239 words.

 

I stare at the vast black canvas from above. There are hints of bright life in it, sparkling from here and there. As if they are saying hello and one very round and friendly one slightly bigger than the rest. 

No matter where I go that round blob follows me. Sometimes it’s lankier and other times it seems like it just had a full meal, but it’s always there. Whenever I feel lonely. It is calming and comfortable just like the chest my head is laying on. The hand securely locking with mine. And the soft lips that greets me every morning. Eyes turning into slits, cheeks peachy and rotund, and smile so sweet like red velvet cupcakes. 

Water leaks from my eyes and I sniffle all the rotten lumps pounding against my chest as if to forcefully shove them away. Everything feels numb and cold. And so far for me to reach. It feels like I am in a void that keeps me in the bottom of the cave where the sun doesn’t shine and the mountain top is miles away.

“It’s going to be okay” You say as you squeeze me tighter. Both arms wrapping around me. Keeping me warm.

“But for now, you stay here until you feel better. Arasso?” You gently whisper into my ear and pat my head. Light tracing the ends of my hair. Soft and delicate. Just as you are.

“Arasso.’

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------