Like OOH AHH

Daily Drabbles (Collection)

In light of JYP's new girl group, this drabble was based off Twice's Like Ooh Aah~ Give it a listen and the video is also very cute!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JacksonxYou. 724 words.

 

I lean against my seat to align my spine. I've been reading and answering questions on my exam prep sheet that I don't notice I'm hunch over my laptop.

"Great. I guess I can't be model now with this posture..."

"I don't think your height meets the standards anyway!" An all knowing snarky voice remarks and I can almost see the smirk on that jerk's face. I don't bother turning around, knowing there is only one dumb jerk who dares to make fun of me.

"No one was talking to you..." I mumble loud enough for him to hear narrowing my eyes on my computer's screen and just like that, the uninvited guest sits across from me. He dumbly shows off his vampire grin and playful brows at me like I have time for his games. 

"Hello to you too ^^" he says as he takes off his jacket and hangs it on the chair making himself comfortable. 

"Don't you have anything better to do like studying for mid-terms or going to your classes?" I ask stealing a quick glance across from me. He laughs after meeting my eyes and I can't help, but look at him increduously. "Why is that funny?" I ask and he laughs even more.

"You're so cute~ Worrying about me and my academic standing~" he says after his uneccesary and loud laughing fit making me feel annoyed with his presence once again. 

"Why is it so hot in here?" I exclaim fanning my face and taking a sip of my double chocolate chip frappuccino. 

"Are you by any chance blushing?"

"What?! NO! Why would I?!" I say feeling the heat steam off my face. The nerve of this guy. I just wanna punch that smile off his annoying and dumb face.

"Because I think you're cute~"

"YAH!!" there he goes again with that dumb smug look that I slam my hand as a sign of protest, but stupidly miss the small round table and hit my laptop instead. And just as my notes indicate that with enough force things will move, my laptop lifts off the table and falls on the floor. "MY LAPTOP!" I scream in total fear. That cost me 4 months pay... I close my eyes and think of the impending cost to fix it. I'm so screwed. And all the memories loaded in it. T_T I shake all the thoughts away from my head and slowly open my eyes to face the reality of the matter. I can't just close my eyes forever.

"Silly you~ Please be more careful next time!" I open them wider and see him on the floor with my laptop on his lap.

"How--?"

"I think a thank you would be more appropriate!" he says looking straight at me eyes so big and round almost pleading.

"..."

"My arm really hurts! See?" he shows off the half red and half bluish-purple bruise on his arm. Why is he doing things in this magnitude?Why is my chest thumping so fast it's like I'm losing air just by looking at those beady eyes?

"Well this wouldn't have happened if you stopped doing--saying weird things to me!! Stop making things confusing when it's all a game to you! This isn't a contest and I am not a play thing you can tease all you want!" I blurt out half in guilt... and annoyance! Yeah, this churning in my stomach has to be because he bothers me so much. Always embarrassing me just to get a reaction!

"I'm sorry. I've hurt you." he replies handing me my laptop and taking his jacket off the chair. He lightly bows his head at me and starts to walk away. He stops midway and turns to face me. I look at him both stunned that he apologize and slightly embarrassed for my little outburst in such a public establishment. 

"It's not a game..." he pauses and I look down unable to face him and the unwanted stares on us. "You really don't know, do you? Well to me, you are definitely not a game. That's why you can't be a model. Because I don't want to share you." he says and just like that, the oohs and the ahhs in my heart sing making it so hot again. >///< What am I going to do with him? 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------