Same As You

Daily Drabbles (Collection)

This one is based on Joo Yeong's Same As You~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

MinoxYou. 193 words.

 

I lay on the tub and inhale the sweet smell of lavender. I am 25 today. Too old for butterflies and daydreams, but here I am stuck on the edge of reality and imaginations.

I open your card in my hand. It smells like homemade chocolate cookies fresh out the oven. You know just how to intrigue me. I read through your letter like it is the first time I’m seeing it.

“Happy Birthday Beautiful! How was work? Not too harsh right? Well, you’re in luck because today is one of my most favorite days and who better to celebrate it with than with you! =) Meet me at our first date spot 30 minutes before 7 okay? And please wear a pretty dress for me, so I’ll be even more nervous all night ;D I love you and see you later!

P.S. I finally got you those bath bombs~ Enjoy it and I can’t wait to taste the smell on your skin ;) hehe…I’m joking… but not really. ^^ I love you<3”

A smile creeps up in my face and the jittery feeling resonates all over my body. Forever in a daze in you.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------