#Practice 008

Practice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice Love
The Practice

#Practice 008
Everything comes when you least expected them to be.

 

Mia was never the one to judge. But seeing Yoo Jisoo simply  gives her the weirdest vibes she have ever gotten for years. Jisoo might seem harmless, but to Mia, she was more of a threat than any other female species in the school compound. Oh, sweet angel. She mentally rolled her eyes at the nickname Jisoo was crowned for. Yoo Jisoo was known as the sweetest and kindest girl in school, or so she have heard. But unlike the others, she never felt comfortable seeing Jisoo. It could be because she was the complete opposite of her, while Jisoo is a ball of sunshine, she was crowned as the dark block of ice. 

 

She knows she's not the one to hate, but seeing that small gesture before her...

 

She have learned to hate it.

 

"How was your class, Jisoo-ah?" JB smiled gently when he saw Jisoo near them. The quiet, awkward atmosphere was finally brushed off thanks to the girl.

 

Mark, however, felt slightly uneasy and took a step back, retreating from Jisoo who seemed to have unconsciously touched him. He felt uncomfortable, despite her being his friend. He stole a glance at Mia, who seemed to be looking at them, though not curiously. At that moment, she seemed rather cold. 

 

And that made him raise his brow questionably. 

 

"It was fine. I'm just here to check up on Mia-ssi. I promised to return to class with her, if that is okay with you guys." She turned to Rian and smiled. "Rian-ah, are you fine without your tutor?" She asked. 

 

For a moment, a vein bulged on Rian's forehead, but she had to brush it off because Jisoo probably didn't mean it. She is, in fact, known as one of the most naive girls in school after all. "I'll be fine, Jisoo-ah." She eyed Mia who didn't bother to stand up and frowned. Why isn't she leaving already? 

 

"Well then, Mia-ssi, let's-" 

 

Mia slapped Jisoo's hand before she can touch her, her signature cold look played on her face when her eyes met Jisoo's. The fact that Yoo Jisoo is acting as if they were close has starting to tick her off, and it wasn't until this year that she had started to piss her off by trying to talk to her. Sure, they were classmates for 2 years, but Yoo Jisoo had never bothered to approach her up till now. And that fact itself triggered her suspicion.

 

"Don't touch me." She said and pushed her chair back, making herself a sufficient personal space to rise from her seat.

 

"Rude." There goes Jackson and his blunt comments.

 

JB frowned, slightly disappointed with Mia's attitude towards Jisoo. Sure, he was aware of her cold nature, but how can she act the same way towards the sweet Jisoo? "I have to agree with Jackson on this one, that was quite rude, Mia-ssi." He tried to reason it out, but Mia did not take that into account. 

 

Mark did not say anything. He simply watched, concern written all over his face when he sees how uncomfortable his friends made her feel. "JB, let's all go back to class." He nudged the leader and said. 

 

"Apologize to Jisoo." JB was stern in this. 

 

Rian frowned and eyed Mia, who didn't seem fazed by JB's serious attitude. She pursed her lips apologically and tried to hold JB back at that moment. She couldn't risk having his short temper thrown at Mia unreasonably. Sure, Mia might sound rude, but there was a reason behind it, though JB and Jackson weren't aware of that.

 

"I don't see the reason to do so." Mia responded as she eyed Jisoo who seemed frightened at the moment.

 

"I didn't really mind when you're rude to me, but you being rude of Jisoo is a big no-no. Ice Princess." Jackson crossed his arm. "Apologize."

 

What do they know? Mia never apologizes. Especially not when she's not at fault.

 

"No." Was all she said before she leaves the room, the room key and study materials scattered on where she previously seated in.

 

Jackson's jaw dropped, andJB's jaw clenched dangerously. He was pissed, that's for sure.

 

Mark clenched his fist tightly, his heart ached seeing her retreating figure. Unlike JB and Jackson, he knew how uncomfortable she felt when people touch her, which explained how she reacted to Jisoo. And them overreacting to how she reacted was simply unnecessary. It was unreasonable, he thought.

 

"Mark oppa-"

 

Maybe I'll try to talk to her. He left without responding to Jisoo's calls. 

 

 

Mia's phone rang for the nth time of the day. Class had ended and she immediately left without taking a second glance at the group at the hallway. She remembered hearing insults coming from JB, as well as some conflicting insults from Jackson (which she'll give credit to for being contradicting), but she couldn't recall the rest. She was too tired after dealing with more people than usual.

 

Open the door. 

 

She froze, staring at the message she had received 2 hours ago. He couldn't have been waiting for her for 2 hours right? She looked at the window, it was drizzling, just like that night they met. She sighed. 

 

Impossible. She thought, but still went to get the door. 

 

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter