#Practice 032

Practice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice Love
The Practice

#Practice 032
To grow green? Possible. To burn? Very unlikely, but possible.

 

"Rian noona, let's talk." was the message the brunette received from Junhong. The blonde male whom she accidentally stumle upon during her so called trip to Tae Song Arts School.

 

She was there to gather information about their competitors, hoping that it'll do any help to the boys who had been practicing their asses off for the past few days. According to the informant, the competitors prefer to practice in school. Mainly because they didn't want to spend extra cash to rent a dance studio, and the facilities in school was good enough for them to practice for the upcoming finals. Hence, a high chance to encounter them in Tae Song Arts School. So Rian went. She took the bus alone and went to the place. She even ignored Yoojin's message for this. All to make sure that she'll be of more help to them... to him in the finals. 

 

That's the least I can do. She thought. But never had she thought of the chances of meeting Junhong, her younger cousin and also Mia's brother, there as well. That was when she found out that he was one of their competitors. She didn't know that, she wasn't expecting the unknown member behind the black funky mask, who goes by the stage name Zelo, to be Junhong. Like hell, he was like a head shorter than her back then. How would she expect a tall giant to be her cousin who was a tiny brat before this? 

 

Rian threw the phone aside and leaned back against the soft couch. She wasn't really sure what to do. With Mia's problem, comes with another stupid problem that involves a certain blonde head. It wasn't exactly a problem, but it felt like it. It felt as if JB had decided to stop all physical contact with her, only talking to her when necessary. Whenever they meet, he'd just brush past as if she was nothing but a speck of dust. It never happened before, even when they broke off the relationship. 

 

Im Jaebum has never once left before.

 

She heaved a sigh and got up. Her hand swiftly grabbed the coat that was hung on the clothes rack and tugged her feet into her shoes. Tipping the end and left her house. She was going to meet up with Junhong at the coffee shop down town. Clicking her tongue, she adjusted her bag strap and sprunt down the slope. Exactly what does Junhong want to talk about? Is he planning to let Mia live with him? She pursed her lips. She can imagine Junhong stomping into Mark's house to take Mia away. It was highly possible, judging from how protective Junhong was towards his sister back then. 

 

"Rian noona." She nodded her head when she noticed the familiar giant waving his large palm at him. Rian took a seat and stared. Junhong seemed pretty cheery, chilled even. Which was strange, far too strange for the brunette's comfort. 

 

"Do you want anything?" He asked, as he waves at the counter. Rian noticed the male staff's eyebrow arched, before he ruffles his clean blonde streaks and strode forward. "Zelo, I swear I'm not treating you anymore-"

 

"But Yongguk hyung, she's my cousin." Muscles. Rian can see defined, rock solid muscles hidden behind the black T and brown apron that this man was wearing. His voice was deep, so deep that it made him slightly intimidating than needed. His eyes were sharp, although it seemed less scary due to the fact that he had an eye smile played on his face. She found a lump on as her eyes slowly met his.

 

"Hello, I'm Bang Yongguk." Blonde. His hair was blonde too. Rian mentally cursed. "Lee Rian. Just call me Rian." She smile and took his hand that was extended out for a handshake. "Has Junhong been good in school?" She asked, her voice dropped a hint of tease, which Junhong responded with a roll of his eyes. "I don't think it's any of your business-"

 

"He ditched practice once."

 

"Hyung!"

 

Yongguk raised an eyebrow. "You did." He said, smiling with his gum showing. "You said you something important came up and left, remember?"

 

Rian pressed her lips and turned to Junhong, who groaned and fished out something from his pocket and popped it in his mouth, it was a bubble gum. "I went to find noona." He mumbled softly, and Rian chuckled. "It was important okay. She's living with a-"

 

"Mark oppa is a good person." Rian reasoned with a casual shrug. "He won't do anything that will harm Mia." She assured the younger male, who rolled his eyes and blew a bubble. 

 

"I know." He said, popping the bubble and rolling the gum back into his mouth. "I can see that. He was practically putting his heart on display." 

 

Rian laughed. "So what is this thing that you wanted to talk about?" She asked, crossing her arms as she casually tugs her brown hair behind her ear. Junhong shrugged and casually slurped the orange juice in his hand. "Stuff. I'm bored, and hyung won't treat me unless I bring a family member." he said, and a loud, deep voice was heard when Yongguk decided to clear his throat. "I'm still here, just saying." He smiled and Junhong rolled his eyes. "Take a seat, hyung." He said, pulling a chair towards their direction.

 

"I have work." 

 

"We're the only ones in the coffee shop." 

 

A short pause, and Yongguk decided to take the seat from Junhong. Awkwardly, he sat down. Junhong grinned at him, then turned his attention back to Rian. "As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter