#Practice 018

Practice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice Love
The Practice

#Practice 018
Unintentional intentions can hurt your loved ones.

 

"Mark hyung~ MARK HYUNG!" The dazed boy looked up, utterly confused by the noisy boy who had his arms crossed in an annoyed manner. Jackson shook his head, while Junior simply shrugged. "He lost it." Bambam hid behind Yugyeom as the two eyed Mark suspiciously. "Come on, he was grinning like mad since he came back home last night!"

 

Yeongjae shook his head and smacked the two right in the head.

 

Meanwhile, Jackson had that disturbingly annoying look on his face when he nudged the confused man. "So, I'm going to assume you met her yesterday." He spoke in english, and Junior snorted. "Yeah, keep all the juicy details to yourself you bastard." He said, and Bambam immediately covered Junior's mouth, smiling apologically to them while dragging to poor boy away from them. 

 

"That's none of your concerns, no?" Mark groaned and looked away, as if to avoid Jackson's interrogation session. "And we have an exam in... 15 minutes. Are you sure you're ready for it?" He raised an eyebrow, and Jackson grinned.

 

"It's english." He pumped his fist proudly. "The only subject I'm confident in." 

 

"Sure." Mark rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Try getting a perfect score then." He said, challenging Jackson. 

 

"You're on, man. If I win, you'll have to spill everything." He pointed at Mark, who shook his head and chuckled at the younger man's childish remarks. 

 

he shrugged. "Whatever." He said and leaned back against his seat. He closed his eyes.

 

It is yet again, another long night for him yesterday. But surprisingly, he wasn't any tired that he should have been. Everything happened far too quick for him to process everything in one go. That girl, as if imprinted in his mind, her image kept on replaying in his thoughts. He bit his lips and ran his fingers through his red hair, figuring that he should really stop thinking about it or he'll sound like an obsessive stalker. But no, his brain seemed to have something else in mind.

 

He couldn't get her out of his mind.

 

The teacher entered the class and distributed the exam papers. He heaved a sigh as he flipped the paper and yawned in boredom. The first paper is english, which might have been the reason he was bored. Growing up in L.A, California, he was used to communicating and writing in the language that this paper is just a piece of cake for him. With his signature bored look, he scribbled all the answers on the paper and closed the paper, stretching his arms slightly before he props his head on his arm, his other arm shielding his face as he closes his eyes.

 

And the moment his eyes met darkness, her image appeared once again.

 

"Thanks Mark." He recalled her saying that while she had that look on her face. That one precious look on her face that took his breath away repeatedly played in his mind, and her casual, relaxed gesture... Everything felt so real that it made him think twice. 

 

It's funny how a smile is all it takes to make him fall, hard. 

 

"Mark. Mark Tuan!" He opened his eyes and shot up from his seat, seeing his teacher with his eyebrow raised at him. "The paper, I need it." The teacher pointed at the test paper he had under his arms. Embarrassed, Mark nodded and handed his teacher the paper. From the corner of his eyes, he saw Jackson snickered and glared at the boy. 

 

Jackson shrugged, and bursted into laughter when the teacher leaves the room.

 

"Did you see that? He totally panicked!" Jackson nudged Junior as he points his finger at Mark who seemed annoyed by the younger man's teases. 

 

"Stop it, Jackson." They turned around to find JB shaking his head at the Hong Kong man. "Give the man a break." He pulled Jackson by the collar and smiled apologically at Mark. "Hyung, sorry about him." 

 

Mark shook his head. "Nah it's fine. We all know how retarded Jackson is." He grinned when Jack eyed him a playful glare. 

 

"Hyung~~" Bambam slide the door open and ran into the room. "Youngji noona~ Eh?" He tried to look for the familiar girl, but she was nowhere to be found.

 

"Youngji went to the washroom." Jackson answered casually and turned his attention back to the red head to start to pick a fight, which Mark never responds, making it seem like Jackson was talking to a wall.  

 

Yugyeom raised an eyebrow, taking note that Rian is also not in her seat, nor is she anywhere near their friends. They approach the ground. "Jackson hyungggggg I think I'm going to fail my test!" Youngjae gasped and slapped his face in horror. 

 

"That's what you get for not touching the book." Mark smirked, and Youngjae started whining like a child as he clings on to JB who rolled his eyes. "Mark hyung is right though." He patted Youngjae's head.

 

"Where is Rian noona?" Yugyeom asked, tilting his head curiously as he pointed at Rian's empty seat. "Come to think of it, I hadn't seen her since this morning." JB tensed up immediately, as his eyes secretly glanced over at the empty seat. Come to think of it, where did Rian go? He pursed his lips and clenched his fist tightly. 

 

It's none of my concern. He reminded himself that and smiled at the maknae of the group. "God knows." He shrugged, masking his face as he turned to Junior who frowned in concern. "Kids, remember, we have a competition to win after the summer break. Since our manager decided to ditch us, I'll make sure none of you cause any trouble before we take that trophy." He grinned at the rest who groaned in unison and rolled their eyes. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter