#Practice 011

Practice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice Love
The Practice

#Practice 011
Scars don't fade, they'll live for as long as you do.

 

Through endless nights, Mia found the morning more irritating than ever. Not because of the crows cracking at the background, nor was it because of the sunlight that crept into her room from the gap of her loose grey curtains. No, it was none of those reasons, although that was usually the case. It is but an annoying shade of red that woke her up from her shallow sleep.

 

Mia groaned, glaring daggers to the red head as he simply shook his head and chuckled. "We're going to be late." He said, completely amused even when he was supposed to be used to her being like this. He had, after all, slept over for quite a number of times.

 

She mumbled soft curses as she enters the bathroom, while Mark went to the mirror to adjust his tie. It's weird that he had some of his clothes stored in Mia's wardrobe, he knows. But that simply emphasized how comfortable they are to each other. It's wrong. He knows that as well. But what can he do? He couldn't bring himself to be apart from her at all.

 

30 minutes passed, and Mark watched as Mia steps out of the bathroom, her hair drenched from a shower. She was drying her hair when she reachs for the hair dryer, but Mark took it from her reach and shook his head, that gentle smile played on his face as he clicked the device and decided to dry her hair for her. Mia closed her eyes and sighed, this has been so normal for them now that they couldn't be bothered even if someone were to barge into the room to see them in this state.

 

The silence was like a beautiful bliss, as the warmth from the dryer blew in her scalp. His fingers were gentle, brushing her hair as he dries it swiftly.

 

"How's your wound?" She asked, as she lifted her head up to check his supposedly bruised lips. The color was fading, but the dark small brown patches were still there. Mark shook his head and smiled. "I'm fine." He said, assuring her that before switching the dryer off and placed it on the table.

 

Mia nodded. She didn't bother to ask any further, knowing that Mark will only repeat the same answer he just gave.

 

"Your hair, it's red again." She commented, realizing the brighter red color compared to the last time she notices his hair. 

 

He chuckled. "Yes." He answered, putting down the comb as well. "Well, you said you liked the color." She frowned. When did I... 

 

In your sleep. He winked and went to grab a few things in the wardrobe. 

 

Mia shook her head. He's impossible to deal with. She thought. She got up from her seat and went to the fridge. Oh, right, she didn't go for grocery shopping yesterday. She shook her head at the empty fridge and closed it, deciding that she'll be skipping breakfast for the day.

 

"You're not skipping breakfast." Mark grabbed her bag and shook his head. "Let's go?" He asked, and she nodded.

 

Of course, Mark will never let her skip breakfast. She mentally pouted and tailed along, locking the door before they leave to the closest family mart to grab sandwiches for breakfast.

 

Entering school was slightly uncomfortable for Mia, as all eyes were following them as they walk down the hallway. Mia glared, attempting to stop the people from staring, but barely anyone got the message. Even if they did, they would simply look away when Mia was aware of it, then continue to stare when she wasn't.

 

"Grocery shopping." She snapped back from her thoughts and look up at the tall man, her eyebrow raised before she nods her head. "Yeah." She answered and got her bag from Mark.

 

From the corner of her eyes, she can see the group of girls green in envy. She wouldn't blame them for it, as she had thought so yesterday night. Mark is attractive after all. She shook her head when Mark's group of friends found them. She needs to leave now.

 

Rian blinked her eyes, seeing Mia about to leave, she tried to call her. "Mia-"

 

"I'll leave." She heard Mia telling Mark before turning away, her cold gaze lingered around JB before she walks to her class.

 

There, Rian became worried. Mia isn't thinking of doing something for her, is she? Rian shook her head. Mia isn't one who cares about things, she never cares, she simply listens and observes from far. So she couldn't possibly confront JB or Jisoo about that matter, right? Rian can only hope, as she sneaked a glance at JB who was smiling at Jisoo.

 

"Mark oppa, what happened to your lips?" Jisoo asked, concerned.

 

"Something." Mark responded and looked at JB, he nodded at them in acknowledgement, before feeling the weight of Jackson's arm on his shoulders. "Hey hyung, so where were you last night?" He wiggled his eyebrows as the others giggled in respond.

 

"We went to your house, but your mother said you went to a friend's place. And clearly, you were not at any of our houses... Which only leaves to..."

 

"We're going to be late for class." Mark avoided the topic and walked to class, while Junior grinned and bumped his fist with Jackson. "I told you something's going on! 10,000 won is ours, JB hyung."

 

"." JB rolled his eyes, and Jisoo shook her head. "Mark oppa isn't someone who would do that." Jisoo pressed her lips firmly. "I'm pretty sure he wasn't lying when he said he was meeting a friend."

 

"Sure, a friend who happens to be a girl." Jackson grinned.

 

"They did say they're friends." JB frowned. "What's wrong with girls and guys being friends, aren't me and Rian friends?" He turned to Rian, who simply rolled her eyes an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter