#Practice 024

Practice Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice Love
The Practice

#Practice 024
Confidence level increases with challenges.

 

To be honest, this might have been the worst day of his life.

 

Mark mentally rammed his head on the wall as soon as he enters his room. The fact that Lee Mia is just a few steps away is this close to driving him off the edge. He was this close to lose the grip of whatever friendship they have left, but boy was his heart a little excessively excited over the sight of the girl? 

 

What did he say just now? "Because I'll get you back anyway"? He wanted to dig his grave and rest in peace, far away from the girl's line of sight, after realizing what he just said.

 

Exactly what the hell did he just say? 

 

That was embarrassing as heck. Mark fell on the bed and hugged his pillow. They had just finished having breakfast and now he's lazing around, having his mind wonder off to a certain raven who had been bothering his thoughts for the past few months. He was so sure that Rian would stomp her way up to the door and threaten to break the door in a minute or two, but the soft knock on the door was what he got instead. 

 

He pulled himself up and cleared his throat, walking up to the door and twisted the doorknob. "I'll be down in a sec-" He froze, eyes staring down at the ones that made him tongue tied.

 

Dear lord. He gulped and blinked his eyes.

 

Mia pursed her lips and looked away, taking one step back as she pointed at the stairs. "They called you for practice." Her eyes wondered to the messy bed behind him. "Were you lazing around?" She frowned at him.

 

Just be as casual as usual, Mark. He managed to pull a smile. "I was resting." He said, while deep down, he was screaming bloody murder when the girl responded with a slow nod. 

 

"Because I'll get you back anyways." Mia looked away, feeling the heat slowly creeping up her cheeks. She looked down. "Let's go before Rian starts cursing." She suggested and turned away, her back faced him as she takes the first step away. 

 

And a tight grip on her wrist stopped her there.

 

"Look, Mia." The red head cleared his throat. "I don't know what you heard when I was sleeping back then..."

 

Mia froze, her shoulders tensed upon hearing those words coming out of his mouth. No, nonono... She tried to pull them apart, but the firm grip he had on her wrist, it was so strong yet gentle. Hesitatedly, she looked up, eyes meeting his that were burning with blazing passion. 

 

It made her heart twist and turn, so confusingly that she might have just fall on the spot.

 

Right in his arms, trapped in his eyes.

 

"I..."

 

"No!" She shouted, her hands quickly extended to cover his mouth, pressing her palm on his lips as she looked away, avoiding his gaze.

 

There is no damned way will she let him continue saying what he wants to say. 

 

"We need to go... R-Rian might come up any minute now..." She muttered, her voice turned so soft that made Mark chuckle.

 

She's affected. There was a tingling feeling tickling his insides, and he reached to hold her hand. "Really, now?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he searched for her wondering, anxious gaze.

 

Of all times, the side where he usually uses on stage, he decided to use it here. Be confident. He leaned in, carefully take a step which made her stumble to the back. That's right. His eyes landed on the cherry red tint on her lips, as she pressed them thinly and took another step back. 

 

Mia gulped, her once confident self became history in this man's eyes. His predator eyes were piercing down at hers as if she was a prey, and now that he had her trapped between his arms, it felt as if he was ready to pounce on her.

 

Everything looked, felt so warm that she might get a heatstroke right there. 

 

"Mia..." His deep voice vibrated, rang in her ears as she felt her heart tremble in response. So close. She forced the lump down once more, eyes landed on his parting lips as he carefully leans his forehead against hers. 

 

Too close. Her breath hitched. 

 

"Hyung! What's taking you so long- OH MY GOD!" Thump. Mia pushed Mark to the ground, and the two turned to find Jackson with his jaw dropped, his fingers curled on his opened mouth as he points his free hand at them. 

 

"OH-" 

 

"Jackson, it's not what you think-" 

 

"MY-" 

 

"Yah Wang Jackson-" 

 

"GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And he ran down the stairs before Mark can explain himself. 

 

Mia pursed her lips, her cheeks flushed red as she tried to look away, hoping that he won't be able to see the warmth that crept up her cheeks.

 

But who is he to miss a rare sight like that? 

 

Mark chuckled, that similar playful grin plastered on his face as he straightened his knees and turned to the girl. It's funny how he was so embarrassed about his actions just a few minutes ago, and the next thing he does is to tease the living hell out of her. 

 

Because she's adorable that way. He smiled and reached to pinch her cheeks, while Mia turned to him with that signature glare of hers. 

 

"Let's go." He said, offering his hand.

 

She heaved a sigh and unwillingly, she convinced herself that, she took his hand as he guides her down the stairs.

 

 

And you thought that having Jackson Wang to witness an awkward scene like that would stop him from pestering her? Wrong. 

 

That didn't stop him at all. 

 

Everything has gone extreme for the girl, now that Mark Tuan became a living tease ball. During their practice by the nearby beach pub, he would constantly keep his eyes close to hers. Jokes aside, he made sure that she was never out of his line of sight. And Mia? She can't even find the right chance to run. There's no escape from Mark Tuan at all. 

 

The girl sulked, sipping on her drink as she watch them practice for the second time on stage. On her left, was Rian with her camera fixed in front of her face, filming the entire performance for them to review their mistakes. On her right, was the crowd that cheered for them with exceptionally loud passion. 

 

Now that she think about it, most of them were girls. 

 

Noisy. She groaned, covering her ears as she hears squeals and screaming coming from a group of females in their swimwear. You call this training? She mentally cursed at Rian for promising Mark that she'll be there to watch his performance. She pursed her lips and watched. Oddly, his eyes were staring right into hers. 

 

"Hey baby g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter