Chapter 3: So You Have A Cat

We Get Along Quite Well

 

For some reason, Yoongi wanted to visit Seokjin today, dragging his mate Hoseok with him in the process. The older wolf didn't expect any visitors, but here they were now, standing in his house. "How have you been, hyung?." Yoongi asks, his eyes darting around, looking at all directions. "I'm fine," the other replied and had them sit down on the couch. Taehyung, who was under the coffee table the whole time, poked his head out to get a glimpse of the two new wolves. Yoongi just looked down at the orange furball, "Oh, hi there." Seokjin greeted with a small wave. 

 

"You own a cat?."

 

"Yes I do, Yoongi." the older simply replies, refilling the cat's bowl with milk. While Taehyung lapped it up, the three decided to talk. "He's cute," Hoseok commented all of a sudden, Yoongi rolling his eyes at the statement. "Where did you get money to buy a freaking cat?," Yoongi asked. Seokjin only shook his head, "I didn't buy him, he followed me home." he replied. The other wolf seemed so confused at the moment, wondering why his hyung would keep a cat.

 

"He's got a human form, I know it." Seokjin whispers, his eyes darting to Hoseok who was currently playing with the feline's pointy ears. "You've seen it?," Yoongi asked, but Seokjin shook his head. "He doesn't want to show me yet," he replies. 

 

"I knew I sensed something odd. First, you haven't been seeing us that much and now you're keeping a cat." Yoongi said. To his surprise, the orange feline has left Hoseok and was now right beside him, looking up with glossy brown eyes. Yoongi looked down, confused. The cat raises a paw, seeming to pet the wolf's thigh. Seokjin chuckled and picked him up.

 

"Okay, that's enough. I think you're scaring him," he said with a playful smile, Yoongi seeming almost offended at the statement of him being scared of a cat. "Well, since you're here, do you guys want anything?," Seokjin asked and stood up, the cat jumping from his arms and onto the floor. "Hyung, I'm hungry." Hoseok said, rolling onto the carpet. 

 

Seokjin turns to Yoongi, who just gives him a nod and asks for a cup of coffee. The older nods back and heads into the kitchen. 

 

Yoongi decided to pick up the cat, setting it down on his lap, a pout forming on his face. "I wonder what hyung sees in you," he said, playing with the ears. He only received a meow as a response. "You're a lucky one, you know. Other wolves would've eaten you," Yoongi said. A meow was heard from the cat again.

 

"Talk to me, damn it."

______________________________

Hope you like it~

Please Vote, Comment, maybe Subscribe to me?~