Chapter 8: He's a Keeper

We Get Along Quite Well

 

Taehyung had returned home with Seokjin following right behind him, carrying bags consisting of food, milk, small pillows, and catnip. The wolf had definitely spent a lot of money but was happy to see that the catboy had a smile on his face once again. Taehyung hugged Seokjin the moment he placed down the bags as a sign of gratitude. "I love you, hyung." he purred. The wolf smiled and hugged back, cherishing the feline's warmth, his response slipping out smoothly.

 

"I love you too, Tae."

 

==========

 

Yoongi came to visit again with Hoseok dragging a huge bag behind them. When Seokjin asked why, all Yoongi did was plop down on his couch and Hoseok said they were sleeping over and even bought Taehyung some cookies just in case the elder would kick them out. Even if they knew that wouldn't happen, they just wanted to make sure. Taehyung jumped onto Hoseok's back with a cookie in his mouth, thanking him with a tight hug and Seokjin had to pry him off the other eventually.

 

That night, Seokjin got too lazy to cook and had just ordered pizza for all of them. A lot actually, knowing that they all had big appetites. For all he knows, a dozen boxes wouldn't even be enough since both Taehyung and Hoseok had the appetite of a hungry bear. Him and Yoongi ended up watching a movie while the other two were knocked out on the floor, each with a flat box covering their faces as they lay there sprawled over Seokjin's carpet.

 

"You better keep Taehyung," Yoongi says at a random point in the movie. "Hmm?," Seokjin hummed, turning to look at him. "Taehyung seems like a good playmate for Hoseok and I've seen how attached he is to you," Yoongi replies without taking his eyes off the film playing on the screen.

 

Seokjin smiles to himself, "Don't worry, he's staying."

 

______________________________

Hope you like it~

Please Upvote, Comment, and maybe Subscribe to me?~