Chapter 9: Like Kids

We Get Along Quite Well

Seokjin woke up to Taehyung curled up into a ball beside him, he sat up, running his hand through his thick brown locks. He felt something slightly furry and pointed. He groaned and grabbed his phone, looking at the now visible dark brown wolf ears on his head through the reflection of the pitch black screen. Seokjin yawned and stretched and eventually stirred the catboy awake, he hears a soft meow and the boy sits up with him after looking around the room as if it was foreign to him. 

 

"Morning, hyung." Taehyung greeted and hugged the wolf. "Morning, kitty." Seokjin replied with a sweet smile. The catboy looks up and notices the ears, a hand reaching up to touch them. The wolf becomes silent and his wolf ears twitch lightly as it came in contact with the younger's fingers. "Cute," he whispered and the wolf chuckles and pretends to bite his arm. Taehyung shoves a pillow in his face and scrambles off the bed, laughing like a kid as he slips into Hoseok's sleeping bag, earning a yelp from the other. Seokjin chuckles as Yoongi was kicked awake due to Hoseok moving in his sleeping bag, accidentally hitting the wolf on the head while pushing Taehyung. The blonde sat up and crawled next to the eldest, dragging his sleeping bag with him as he eyed the two people wrestling each other on the floor.

 

"What in the world are you guys doing?," Yoongi groaned, rubbing his eyes much like a little kid. Seokjin chuckles with a deep sleepy voice, pushing the covers off of him and trudging out of the room saying that he would cook breakfast. The blonde glances at the two sprawled on the floor, then he was out the door in a second, tripping over his sleeping bag and Taehyung's leg on the way out. He walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter as Seokjin was mixing some kind of batter. "You good?," the older asks with a smile. Yoongi doesn't reply though as he leans on the wall, closing his eyes. "Dude, I just wanted some sleep." he groans. 

 

"We got those two, forget your sleep. You're not gonna get much soon anyway," Seokjin said as he continued to mix the sticky batter, a soft chuckle escaping his lips. "I hate you," Yoongi mumbles sleepily. "Love you too," the other replies jokingly and the blonde swears that he could just grab an apple or an orange and throw it at him, he was close to doing it, but he knew that Seokjin might not feed him later on and that made him do otherwise.

 

"Hey"

 

"What?"

 

"You like Taehyung, right?"

 

"No"

 

"What the fu-"

 

"I don't like him, I love him"

 

"You cheesy piece of "

______________________________

Hope you like this~

Please Upvote, Comment, and maybe Subscribe to me?~