Chapter 6: Getting to Know Each Other

We Get Along Quite Well

 

Today, Seokjin had decided to take Taehyung to a coffee shop. The orange haired boy was quite fascinated by the place, he hasn't seen it during his random walks or the times he'd wander around the city. When they walk through the door, he was hit with the scent of roasted coffee, cream, and to his surprise, other supernatural beings like Seokjin's kind. The older smiles at him, picking a table near a huge glass window. The view was beautiful. Cherry Blossom trees, emerald grass, and blooming flowers lining dirt paths. The catboy had to take note of this place and come here often.

 

Seokjin ordered an Espresso for himself, a Cappucino for the younger. When the waiter left, Taehyung was once again focused on the scenery outside that came with the coffee shop. The wolf was silent, his own gaze focused on Taehyung's features. Radiant orange hair that seemed to shine under sunlight, soft brown eyes appreciating the beauty of whatever he saw outside, and plump lips that he wished he could touch with his own.

 

"Your order, sir." the waiter said, snapping him out of his stare as a tray was set in front of them with two cups filled with hot coffee and a few sugar packets. "You like Espresso?," Taehyung asked, not really knowing why the older liked the bitter taste of his drink. The wolf shrugged and took another sip, he seemed to enjoy it so Taehyung said no more and decided to tear open a packet and dump some sugar into his cup, watching the white crystals dissolve in the hot liquid. While they were there, the catboy has decided to ask some questions.

 

"I was just wondering, why don't you have a pack?." he asked. Seokjin let out a deep sigh and Taehyung was worried that he had just upset the older with the topic and tried to take it back, but the wolf didn't hesitate to tell the story. "I used to, but I left." he replied and Taehyung gave him a confused look. "Why would you leave your pack? Aren't they family?," the catboy asked, tilting his head to the side in utmost curiousity. "I would consider them family if they didn't treat me like , I struggled living with them and I took the chance to leave when they went out for a hunt." Seokjin said, his voice softening after.

 

Taehyung saw the expression on the older's face and decided not to ask any more questions, he didn't really want to offend the other and the best way to do that was to shut up. It was silent between them, the only sounds were those of the customers, orders being set up, and the comforting instrumental music that filled the whole shop with soothing vibes.

______________________________

Hope you like it~

Please Vote, Comment, and maybe Subscribe to me?~