Chapter 11: Family

We Get Along Quite Well

// Hey guys, I'm a little sad to say that I'm gonna make this the last chapter. It's really hard to update things because of school. For now, enjoy this story and I'll come back with another one next time. I'm sorry guys, forgive me >< //

 

There was a lot of things that Seokjin didn't expect to see in the morning. Such as Yoongi coming through the door, crouched down before staring up at him like he was just caught. The wolf raises a brow at him, pointy brown ears twitching on top of his head. He squints, looking at the object beside the other male. Whatever it was, it seemed to be huge and was covered in cloth. Yoongi takes advantage of his drowsiness and waves it off with the most stupid excuses that Seokjin doesn't remember, returning back to his room to snuggle with the catboy.

 

The next hour, he wakes up only to find Hoseok in a cage and Yoongi sitting on the kitchen counter, reading a newspaper and drinking coffee like nothing happened. "Hyung!!!~" the caged male whines and gently pushes at the thin metal bars, pouting as he makes no other attempt to undo the lock, but it's not like he could do anything with it either since he was pretty much sure that his boyfriend threw away the key. Taehyung comes running in minutes later, almost tripping over the cage and saying he didn't see it despite how big it was. Hoseok side eyes Yoongi and grabs onto the catboy's tail, tugging at it and telling him to unlock the cage.

Unfortunately, the damn thing wouldn't budge and Yoongi totally didn't have the key anymore.

"For 's sake, where did you put it, Min Yoongi?!" Seokjin scolds and the other simply sighs and points a lazy finger to the backdoor of the house. The eldest ends up walking out into the cold in search of a tiny silver key in the grass that he had forgotten to cut for the past two months. After almost an hour of searching for the piece of metal, he finally heads back in, unlocks the the cage and drops the key into the trash to which Yoongi was not willing to go through to get it back. Yoongi shakes his head and continues to sip his drink quietly and Seokjin squints at him once again, noticing that the other had been reading the newspaper upside down the whole time.

"Really ing smooth, dude."

 

Taehyung is back to clinging to Hoseok, his bestfriend as Seokjin would call him. The other wolf was struggling actually, having a cat clinging to one of his legs while he tried to walk. "Tae, you're heavy!" he whines but the other purrs and doesn't bother to move away. The eldest chuckles, knowing he had to get used to seeing this everyday, listening to Hoseok whining and Yoongi's constant complaining about almost everything that happened in the house. He felt like the two had just moved into his home and Seokjin mentally hits himself for not asking why Yoongi had recording equipment set in one of the empty guest bedrooms and Hoseok's Spongebob underwear (again, he doesn't question bother to question their taste in clothing).

Taehyung's presence had managed to form them all as a family, closer than before (much to the point that Yoongi takes to the action of putting his energetic boyfriend into a dog cage), and more interaction between them. For the umpteenth time today, Seokjin watches the cute catboy playing with Hoseok, both males almost tipping over Yoongi's carefully stacked card tower (to which he sighs and the thing comes crashing down anyway and now he can do nothing but repeat the whole thing all over again).

Family indeed.