Chapter 10: Deal With It

We Get Along Quite Well

I'm so sorry for the really really long inactivity >< I just got so busy and life isn't exactly going easy on me all the time so I apologize for the very delayed update. I also got caught up on a writer's block so I didn't really know what to do until now so please enjoy~ ^^

__________

Breakfast wasn't a mess like how Seokjin expected it to be. Taehyung seemed too hungry to even look at Hoseok and the older had expected him to be throwing a variety of fruits at him by now, clearly it wasn't happening. Yoongi munched on his toast silently, a half cup of coffee in his hand, watching the two eat as Seokjin cleaned up after himself. The male's eyes still seemed to droop and Seokjin was starting to question if the other wolf was eating in his sleep. That was until Taehyung had regained his energy, grabbing some random object and throwing it at Hoseok, pushing back his chair and running away, laughing as he did. "Why you little-" he paused and ran after the catboy, off into the living room. The sound of high pitched screeching and laughing totally woke Yoongi up as if he'd had the strongest cup of espresso in the world. "I swear If they don't stop, I'm gonna have to buy a dog cage." he sighed, looking at Seokjin who was busy taking plates. "Do you think they come in Jung Hoseok sizes?"

 Seokjin doesn't bother to answer the question.

 

Taehyung was always playful, and so was Hoseok. But today, they seemed to be more rowdy than usual. Seokjin had been keeping track, giggling to himself like a little girl as he counted how many times Yoongi has tripped over the amount of scattered objects around the once orderly room. The other wolf was just a hundred percent done with everything. Hoseok came yelling into the room again, swinging a blanket above his head as he chased a cat across the living room. "Come back here!" he yelled, tripping over the same object that had Yoongi stumbling down earlier. "Serves you right." he muttered, rubbing his temples and closing his eyes, hoping he would get at least just ten seconds of complete silence.

 

"You're so cranky today."

 

"No one wakes up this early, Kim Seokjin. No one. So what did you expect?"

 

Seokjin just shrugs and leans back, Yoongi doing the same thing. Sometimes he wonders how he puts up with Hoseok, or maybe he's actually calm when he's not messing around with a cat. Speaking of the two, Hoseok had walked back into the living room, a cat perched on his head tapping his forehead with his paw. The cat jumped on Yoongi, the male flinching at the sudden feeling of fur. "Oh, hi kitty." he greets, giving him a soft pat on the head before it turned back to Hoseok, jumping on him and clinging to his pants. "Aish... no... don't do that." said wolf started screaming, trying to pry the ball of fluff off of his clothing.

"When they stop, wake me up."

 

"Sleeping again?"

 

"What? You wanna stay awake and watch these two jump on each other?"

 

"Well... as long as Taehyung doesn't pull Hoseok's pants down, it'll be fine."