Chapter 4: Revealed

We Get Along Quite Well

 

It didn't take long for Yoongi to leave after having his third cup of coffee, dragging Hoseok with him again while he was busy eating. Now Seokjin had a mess to deal with and another empty bowl to fill, not to mention the milk supply was running low and the cartons were all empty. He just sighs and gets to cleaning, deciding to just call Hoseok later to buy him another supply for the cat.

 

Taehyung was staring at Seokjin as he cleaned, though the wolf never noticed, contemplating whether he could show his human side, hoping he wouldn't leave him or send him away. But Seokjin was like that too, from a human to a wolf, he was much more intimidating than just a cat. Well he has decided, he would show him once the wolf has finished cleaning.

 

When Seokjin had slumped down on the couch, the cat had jumped in front of him, meowing loudly before getting down on the floor to shift to his human form. The wolf definitely didn't speak feline, but once he saw the slow transformation, he already knew what was happening, a blanket ready in his hand to drape over the cat.

 

Taehyung felt cold, feeling the absence of his warm fur coat, good thing Seokjin gave him a thick blanket, he had to cover up anyway. He sat down, head hung low. Seokjin smiled at how shy he was, pulling him up and pushing him towards the bathroom and throwing some clothes he was willing to lend.

 

Taehyung thanked him, closing the door.

 

When he got back to the living room, Seokjin eyed him head to toe. He shook his head, milk wasn't enough to feed him, he was too skinny. "You're so thin," Seokjin said, poking his sides and frowning. "You need to eat something, then maybe you can tell me your name while I cook. I'm pretty sure you know mine already," he smiled and headed into the kitchen.

 

Since all the cat got for breakfast was milk, Seokjin decided to make up to it with pancakes, much to Taehyung's delight who immediately rushed to the counter. "So what's your name?," Seokjin asked, mixing batter. "Taehyung. Kim Taehyung," he replied softly. The wolf repeated the name, ringing in his head for a few seconds before he snapped back into cooking.

 

==========

 

Taehyung had definitely found the right owner.

 

Seokjin was caring and loving. 

 

Who knew wolves had this kind of attitude?

 

Taehyung had spent the rest of the day, watching movies with Seokjin. He was surprised that the older didn't complain about his constant cravings for food, getting smiles instead as the wolf stands up to fetch something from the kitchen. He was the best person he ever met, unlike those jerks who kicked him out into the streets long ago.

 

Seokjin was the right person.

 

He comes back with a bowl of popcorn, setting it down on Taehyung's lap. "Th-thank you, master." he hadn't said that word in awhile. The last owner that actually keeped him after showing his secret kept that as a rule, that the owner would always be addressed like that. But Seokjin didn't like it, he wasn't just a mere pet anymore.

 

"There's no need to call me that, you can get comfortable around me. I don't mind," Seokjin said, Taehyung could only smile. Seokjin was different from everyone he met, and he couldn't see himself leaving anytime soon.

______________________________

Hope you like it~ 

Please Upvote, Comment, and maybe Subscribe to me?~