Chapter 2: The Wolf Keeps The Cat

We Get Along Quite Well

 

Seokjin thought he was just hallucinating when he heard a familiar purr, thinking that the cat was on his mind too much. But when he opens the door, he finds the orange feline sitting on the doormat, looking up at him with those big brown eyes of his. The wolf sighs, carrying the creature into his house, not wanting to be like every heartless person who would usually ignore the little one. The cat curled up into a ball, resting in his arms as if they were pillows all set for him to sleep on. It reminded him of his past owners, the ones who also shunned him once they realized his secret.

 

"I know you're not just some normal cat, you've gotta be so brave to follow a wolf like me." Seokjin said and sat down on the couch, placing the cat down on the soft carpet. "Would you show me your human form?," he asked, looking straight into the cat's big eyes. 

 

"Meow," that was the only response he got. 

 

"Is that a yes?," Seokjin asked, tilting his head to the side. The orange ball of fur curled up on the carpet, tongue darting out to his own paw, ignoring the wolf's request. He sighed, "I guess not," he said, a bit disappointed. He reaches out to pet the cat and stands up, heading into the kitchen.

==========

Taehyung didn't expect to be taken care of a wolf.

 

But right now, he was lying on a fluffy pillow, a small bowl of milk set in front of him with his favorite show playing on the television. Seokjin, his new owner, was slumped down on the couch, a pink blanket covering half of his body. He was sleeping, and Taehyung didn't dare to wake him up. 

 

The show ended and he tried to move to a different channel, crawling over to the remote. Unfortunately, his paws were too big for the buttons. Taehyung climbs onto the couch, slowly making his way to nuzzle his small body into his owner's neck, purring as he curls up against the wolf's comforting warmth.

==========

Seokjin woke up an hour later, feeling something furry on his left. He turns slightly, seeing orange fur and immediately knowing what it was. His lips curve up into a small smile, inhaling deeply. Only now has he noticed the feline's scent. It was something like citrus fruits and mint, and that alone smelled quite satisfying.

 

Seokjin got up, slowly and making sure the cat wouldn't fall off, that he would stay perched on his shoulder. He chuckles softly, petting the feline's head. It was exactly lunch time now, and he pries the cat off of him and sets him down. He gets up, stretching a bit and heading off into the kitchen to prepare a meal and contemplate on what he was going to feed the cat.

______________________________

Hope you like it~ 

Please Upvote, Comment, and maybe Subscribe to me?~