Namjoon X Hoseok

My World Revolves Around You

A/N: To understand my feels better, please watch BTS Tension Escalator. Just search it up on youtube. It's there. Please watch it to understand my feels for namseok better. It's REALLY short. But please enjoy~

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hoseok has been angry for weeks because Namjoon is too busy with his work and fans. Even when Namjoon got hurt twice, during dance practise and rehearsals, Namjoon rejected Hoseok’s offer to help TWICE. Namjoon on the other hand, really didn’t realize he has neglected Hoseok. Usually when, they have mini quarrels like this, Namjoon would just swept Hoseok off his feet, throw him in bed and make out till Hoseok can’t be mad at Namjoon anymore. But suddenly Namjoon realized, Hoseok looks really cute when he’s mad. He’s smiling but his face will go red to contain his anger. The veins on his neck slowly become visible but will keep be hidden under his colar. That’s why Namjoon’s being a jerk right no to purposely ignore Hoseok and be more lovey-dovey with fans. 

“(THAT IS IT! WHO DO HE THINK HE IS TO PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THIS!? COCKY BASTARD!)” Hoseok been trying to avoid Namjoon on stage all the time during their fanmeeting in Japan but Hoseok guess the universe just hate him. There’s this BTS Tension Elevator and they have to do it according to age. “(But wait! I’m older than that selfish bastard Kim Namjoon! ………………… But that means I have to do the Kabe-don to him -////- ………….. But that doesn’t matter! Oh how do I avoid this! >////<)”

The other members know about their cold war, some are worried, some are enjoying it. The fans didn’t see it but Hoseok gave Namjoon a death glare. That cracks Yoongi up. On the other hand, Namjoon smirked at Hoseok like he’s winning something. That made Jungkook fanboy over that couple. 

You can see Hoseok’s hatred towards Namjoon but the moment Namjoon made the Kabe-don move, Hoseok’s heart thumps loudly and his heartbeat is beating fast. Namjoon’s firm eyes are not letting Hoseok run again. That moment Hoseok realized, Namjoon was mad all along too, since the day Hoseok decides that’s it his turn to ignore Namjoon. Namjoon placed his hand and stare down to Hoseok. Scared Hoseok manage to cool down Namjoon a bit, the fans were cheering and Namjoon might get too excited over the fact that Hoseok’s cheek were tainted pink the moment Namjoon’s hands were around his neck. Hoseok’s reaction really didn’t help Namjoon too. Namjoon’s cap manage to hide the incident where he peck Hoseok’s lips on stage. the fans were oblivious of course. “(Damn Namjoon’s good at hiding it.)” Hoseok thought. The other members gasped a bit and frantically look around to see if any camera manage to catch that. Fortunately none did. Before Namjoon let go, both of them manage to say ‘I’m sorry’ in sync and both of them blushed a little. Now, Hoseok took back anything bad he said about Namjoon and silently thank the stars for blessing him with such a perfect boyfriend.  

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Oh, and I also did a co-post on tumblr.

;A; And oh yeah, please notice the gif are screaming namseok lines. Like Namjoon's saying "Babe, can I kiss you? I wanna kiss you." But Hoseok's like "Oh babe, I'd love too but not in public please~" AASFHGJKLDXHDJKSLXJSJDJHSH