Yoongi X Hoseok

My World Revolves Around You

A/N : This is for Jaeryeolover and ilovesungyeollie <3 <3
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"So is this it? You're seriously going to leave me? All alone? Forever?"

"Hoseok, you're know I'm not a loyal one. I'm popular all around the campus not because of my basketball or what so ever. I'm known for being a mean- who will dump his partner when he has already had enough." Yoongi face his back to Hoseok. Hand on the doorknob. Really even Yoongi was sick of himself. He wanted to stop. He thought Hoseok was the one that can finally change him. But alas Yoongi is Yoongi. 

He can feel the pity gaze that was sent from Hoseok. Begging him to not go. But he's afraid that he can't stay honest for too long. He's afraid he will hurt Hoseok badly. He may be a jerk but hurting the one that really loves him for himself on the inside, he may never forgive himself.

It's a harsh reality alright. He have to, need to, so that in the future, Hoseok won't suffer more. He already gave a deep thought on this. 

"Hoseok, I will remember you always."

"Just take care of yourself, okay? Don't skip your meals. Study smart don't study hard. Balance your sports and academics and... and. . .isk. . . thank you for loving me honestly. I know I'm the first person that you loved truly with your heart right?"

". . . ."

"Ehehe, I may be too full of myself but. . . . *gulp* yeah. Take care."

Even his last words were full of concern. His past partners would just spat hate and disgust. Truly Hoseok, you're one of a kind indeed. However, none of the words could change his mind. He twist the doorknob and walk on the streets alone. It was just a few steps when suddenly he heard lots of glass breaking. Shocked, he instantenously went back and ran upstairs to Hoseok's room and lord. 

Hoseok was a mess, papers were scattered everywhere. Glass windows broken. Lamps broken. The pillows were threw to every corner of the room. And there, in the middle of the room, sat Hoseok, covering his face while sobbing. ! Why did he came back?! This was exactly the sight he refused to see. 

Just when he wanted to caress Hoseok's shoulder, he jumped on Yoongi with blood-shot eyes with a piece of broken mirror in his hand, getting ready to swing it at Yoongi.

"AH!"

Yoongi sat up on his bed. Panting heavily, wiping the sweats oh his face. 

"Hoseok-ah! Hoseok! Hoseok-ah!"

Thud, thud, thud!

"Yes, hyung?"

He can't believe it. It was just a nightmare! A horrible nightmare! He immediately sprint to embrace Hoseok in his arms. He settled his head at the crook of Hoseok's next and bawl like a baby. 

"Eh? Hyu- Erk!" Yoongi hug him tightly. Too tightly but he didn't mind. He just hug him back while caressing his back. 

"I PROMISE I WON'T LEAVE YOU! I'LL CHANGE! I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GOING TO TREASURE YOU FOREVER! DON'T LEAVE ME! DON'T GIVE UP ON ME! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS. I SWEAR! I SWEAR JUNG HOSEOK! I ING SWEAR!"

"Okayokayokayokay I get it. I understand everything. God, what happened baby? You're sweating like crazy."

Hoseok tried to force Yoongi to look him the eyes but end up hitting their foreheads together. Yoongi kept crying tho.

"Hyung~ Stop crying already. I trust you. I believe you. Please hyung"

Hoseok caress Yoongi's face.

"Calm down. Deep breathes. Hyung. I'm here. Look at me. Just open your eyes. I'm here."

Yoongi slowly loosen his hug and place his hands on Hoseok's shoulder. Their foreheads aren't leaning against each other anymore. He opened his eyes slowly because he doesn't want to see that ghoulish face again. To his surprise, Hoseok gretted him with a warm, fuzzy, sunshine of smile. He laughed assuringly but quickly cried and his his face again.

"Hyung, it's okay. I won't let your past disturb us anymore. Now you're with me." Hoseok took one of Yoongi's hand and intertwined them together. "I'm always here. I promise too." He connected their foreheads together again. "I swear to god, the Min Yoongi I know is the warmest, grouchiest yet the sweetest boyfriend ever. The Min Yoongi who plays with other's hearts is no more because Jung Hoseok just saved his life." He wiped the tears off Yoongi's face. "And as far as I went out with Min Yoongi, he was nothing but humble and gentle. Sometimes strict because he's concern about me." Hoseok place a soft kiss on Yoongi's lips.

"I love you Min Yoongi."

Yoongi crashes their lips together and mumble a melodious 'I love you' in Hoseok's ear and the both of them hug the last time and went down to eat breakfast.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : And there you have it people, finally a YoonSeok short, fluff fic! :D The are some gramatical error but it will be fixed later. And if there are some of you guys who are still confused, Yoongi used to be a playboy so.... yeah.