Namjoon X Jin

My World Revolves Around You

"Hey Namjoon?"

"Oh, wait hyung . . . . . .. .  Yes hyung?"

"Umm..... it's okay, handle your stuff first."

"Huh, thank you hyung. I love you."

Namjoon ruffles Jin's hair and rushes to chase the fans who've asked for his autograph earlier.

"(I want to be those fangirls too. They always got special fanservice aegyo from him. Grrrrrrr. Namjoonie pabo.)"

Unknowingly, Jin pouted while crossing his arms. From a far Namjoon could feel Jin's jealousy is rising and his cold gaze is getting sharper. And guess what? Namjoon likes it. he always feels like he is loved. He feels wanted and appreciated. and besides, Jin's red beet face is one of the most cutest things Namjoon had laid his eyes one. Plus Jin's pout is super kissable. he came back to Jin while pretending to be oblivious.

"Yes hyung?"

"Nothing. Let's go"

"EH, hyung? WHat's wrong?"

"I said it's nothing. hurry up and let's go back."

"(Oh , He's really mad this time.) Yah, Jin hyung?"

Namjoon grabs Jin's wrist but Jin slapped it away. 

"Walk faster. We're late."

"Aw man hyung. Seriously? They're just our fans. Our ARMYs. Now is not the time to get jealous."

"DA HELL? I'm not jealous and you should know our fans better. Those girls may be ARMYs but specifically, they're your trash."

Jin increase the speed of his pace but namjoon managed to drag Jin to an alley and push him against the wall.

"Yah, jagiya." His deep voice growls. Namjoon locks both of Jin's wrist and pinned him securely, making sure there are no escape.

"Ah, Namjoon-ah! let go. We're gonna be late moron!"

"Then tell me why you're so jealous of them."

"I'm not jealous."

"Jagiya."

"I'm not"

"Jagiya." Namjoon whispers.

"I'm seriously not."

"Stop . . .  lying . . . jagiya . . ." Namjoon begins to nibble on Jin's earlobe and jaw.

"Uh, (I'm not) I TOLD YOU I'M NOT!"

Jin colleted his strength to break the grip and pushed Namjoon away.

"I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE! OF COURSE YOU HAVE ALOT OF FANS! I UNDERSTAND YOUR POSITIONS BEING THE LEADER AND ALL! OF COURSE YOU HAVE A LOT OF ADMIRES! DIFFERENT PEOPLE, DIFFERENT TREATMENT, YES I UNDERSTAND THAT VERY WELL!"

Jin breathes rapidly after letting out all of his bottled up emotions. Namjoon blinked in major shock. Jin never bursted out like that.

"Hyung . . . Um. . . I  . . . . I  . . . . "

Jin looked hopeful. "(Now you kn-)"

"I don't understand a thing what you just said.

Jin's eyes went wide. He grabs Namjoon's colar and screamed at his face.

"NAMJOONIE PABO! I HATE YOU! I ING HATE YOU ! WE'RE THROUGH! WE'RE DONE!" Jin ran away with a red face and tears were threatening to fall down but he wiped it away because pure anger is currently controlling him. Leaving Namjoon dumbfounded. Several moments after, he tried to chase Jin, but it was too late. Right, left and everywhere. Jin's nowhere to be found.

"(I forgot he's a fast runner)" But thy had been dating for years. Namjoon know exactly here Jin went.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jin."

"Respect your hyung. Where are your honorifics?"

"Mianhae hyung." Namjoon approach Jin from the back and pushed him a little.

"No, I don't want to play the swing."

"Dont' sulk anymore hyung."

"Yah! Kim Namjoon! Don't climb-"

"Relax hyu-"

"Yah! Hajima!"

"Jin hyung. Pfft. phaaah!"

"Namjoon-ah!! Hajimaaa! Yah! Pabo!!"

"Hyung, I'm already on the swing ._. "

Jin just glared at Namjoon.

"Don't move. I don't want to swing with you.

"Make me."

Namjoon swing little by little to keep them balance.

Creak, creak.

"Hyung?"

Creak, creak.

"What?"

Creak, creak.

"Saranghae."

Creak, creak.

"So please, don't get too jealous. The fans love me, you and us. And of course I love them too. But I'm yours and you're mine."

Creak, creak.

"Gomawo"

"For?"

"Always not giving up on me."

Creak, creak.

"In our relationship, I'm the one who always the weak one. I'm burdening you with all my mood swings. And I know, even if It's a joke, *gulps* I know whenever I joke about break ups, I know it hurts you. But I . . . But I . . . *sigh* Mianhae."

Creak, *stops*

"Hyung." Namjoon step down and hugs Jin.

"Hyung whether you like it or not, I'm too addicted to your sweetness and kindness. I need your love everyday to keep me sane. I desire you every moment. The ecstasy of our love is the one that's keping me high. It's suffocating but it's my way of suvival. So, please be addicted to me too. Don't make me feel like I'm the only who's into this relationship too much."

"Ak, Namjoon you're crushing me. Can't. Breathe."

"Ah, sorry hyung. I just love you too much." Namjoon pecked Jin's lips making him blush. 

"Oh, and I also like it when even my slightest touch and tease can make you go crazy."

"AGH!"

Jin hits Namjoon chest and Namjoon ruffles Jin hair.

"Stop being so cheesy. You're making me sick."

"Come on hyung. Let's go home." Namjoon offers his hand and they went back to the dorm while their hands are intertwined all the journey back.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Taehyung X Jimin next! :D