Yoongi X Jimin

My World Revolves Around You

I have the worst boyfriend in the history of relationships and love.

He is the slouchiset. Slouchier than a sloth.

He is grumpy. He'll kick your balls and curse you to death and your death.

He is lazy. His idea of stretching is sleeping.

Why do i have to be fated with him? 

But . . . .

I love him -///-

I have the best boyfriend in the history of relationships and love.

He is the sweetest. He'll comfort you with cuddles and kisses until you smile.

He is shy. He'll whispers his melodious 'I love you' s in bed where only your ears can hear.

He is dedicated. He'll stay up all night or might not even sleep for his music, ARMYs and you.

The end of my red string is attached to his pinky.

But I hate him for being so smooth.

My boyfriend is a litle complicated. His moods are unpredictable. We've been dating for years but I still can't guess him. It's not fair for him to know everything about me yet, I don't know a single thing about him (referring to his moods)

And today, he's mad. Oh god Hobi hyung, you're a dead meat.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I approach him who is sleeping on the bean bag at the corner of the waiting room with his back facing us. Rising an eyebrow out of curiousity because didn't he slept on the mat beside Tae? I poked his shoulder then he growled. Yikes. I glared at Hobi-hyung, cursing under my breath. 

"Yoongi-hyung?" I tilted my head in front of him and saw him sleeping soundly. I grinned. He's so cute. I whispers and patted his head "Rest well, my sweet emo rapper." 

I was about to walk away when my wrist was suddenly grabbed. "Kya-"

"Tell that damn Hobi to ing back off whenever I'm sleeping!" He couldn't whisper that more loudly can he?

"Heard him Hobi-hyung?" He gave me two thumbs up. "It's okay Yoongi-hyung.He won't disturb you anymore."

"Good." He sheepishly grin and opened one eye. Damn, how could a normal being be so hot and and so cute at the same time? Wait, he isn't normal. u, Min ing Yoongi. He just smiled but I could feel my cheeks are getting hotter. "Wh.....what is it.....hyu...hyung?" Ah, why am I stuttering now.

"Have you rest?" Ah, did I mention to you guys that he's really caring?

"A little, but it was enough." He frowned? Wae? Gyaaah!

"But it wasn't enough for me. Your eyes are swollen. Take a nap with me."

-/////- Yikes. "Wi.....with....the others in th-"

" them." He connected his lips with mine. Ah, the name Suga really suits him. You guys don't know how sweet his lips are. I took his offering and sat on his lap. He told me to rest my head on his chest and I did so as I wrapped my arms around him. We continued kissing for some time just until both of us are out of air and Yonngi really wants to sleep. I nuzzle my nose at the crooked of his neck and he kept kissing my hair. Soon after, both of us fell into deep slumber.

The next day, I knew this would happen. Hobi posted a picture of us sleeping and it went viral. VERY VIRAL. The members knew about us but obviously not the fans. Aigoo, it's a good thing all the ARMYs are open minded. But I havent seen Yoongi-hyung and Hobi-hyung entered the practtise room yet. I hope he didnt kill Hobi literally tho.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME. DO COMMENT. YOUR COMMENTS CAN MAKE ME HAPPY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

NEXT UP : NAMKOOK!