Namjoon X Jungkook

My World Revolves Around You

"Eternally, eternally, only if I can have you,

Eternally, eternally, only if I can hug you,

Eternally I wanna love you more,

Eternally I wanna love you more,

Eternally, eternally, only if I can have you."

"Wow such a nice rythm. And the vocals was great too. You improved a lot hyung." A familiar warmth was wrapped a round Namjoon's neck that brought a smile to his face.

"Kookie, why arent you sleeping?" Namjoon holds the arms and kissed them gently. 

"Hmmmmmmmmm, Im cold." Jungkook place his chin on Namjoon's shoulder. 

"Just increase the tempature then." Namjoon chuckled before signalling the maknae to let go and gave him permission to sit on his lap.

"Stop playing dumb Monnie hyung~ Why can't I have you to warm me up?" He pouted while wrapping his arms around Namjoon again.

"I have work silly Kookie." Namjoon removes the bangs and kisses his forehead several times.

"Why are you so needy today?" Namjoon rubs their nose together. Then, Jungkook rest his head at the crook of Namjoon's neck.

"I miss you pabo. During the preparations for the 3rd mini album, we were really busy and tired. Then the promotions came up. Practising like hell. We barely have time for our ownself. Then, everytime when we're on tour, we always got different rooms, different seats. And the members love to tease me by not letting me exchange. During concert, we got no choice but to serve ARMYs. And I got really jealous whenever you managed to make girls go gaga over you. Hi-touching them and exhange winks. This time, I owe Jin hyung big time for letting me exchange."

Jungkook didnt cry but Namjoon knows he is sad and lonely. He hugs Jungkook for some time. 

"Listen baby, I'm sorry for not always being there for you when you did. Thank you for all the small things that you've done. Making my coffee, letting me sleep. Massaging my back. I really appreciate that baby. The time is slipping away by our fame. I'm sad too but just remember at the end of the day, you'll always have me. I won't run away. I won't chase those serious fangirls who actually wore Converse shoes. I love you Jeon Jungkook an never doubt that okay baby?" Jungkook smiled at his lover's bold confession.

"Please sleep with me tonight?" Jungkook eyes sparkled with hope. 

Namjoon pecked his lips while forming a smile. He carried Jungkook to bed bridal style. Jungkook's cheeks went bright red but he hid by burrying his head on Namjoon's chest. He layed Jungkook down and put his arm under Jungkook's head. They face each other. One of Jungkook's hand is on Namjoon's chest while he other one is wrapping his waist. Namjoon on the other hand, had his one hand under Jungkook's head while playing with his hair and another one carresing Jungkook's cheeks. Their interwined their legs and after several time staring at each other. Simply just staring while smiling, admiring each other's existance, Jungkook's eyes feels heavy. 

"Warm enough and can go to sleep now?" Namjoon soft smile warms Jungkook's heart everytime.

"I love you RapMonnie hyung." Jungkook pecked his lips and shut his eyes.

"I love you too Kookie." He kissed Jungkoo's forehead and pulled Jungkook towards him. Closing their inch. Namjoon hummed the new song he just made until he fell into deep slumber. Breathing in sync with Jungkook.

"(Eternally. Can I have this moment on pause?)" Both of them thought in sync too.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : agdvahsfkafgakjsfgdjhasfghjasdgasgdajf NamKook or NamJin as OTP?! IDK which to choose! T^T Next time, idk what pairing. Any idea? AND SORRY FOR THE SLOPPY WRITING. WROTE THIS AT 3.30 MAN. HAVE MERCY. IM STILL A TEENAGER ;-;