Namjoon X Taehyung

My World Revolves Around You

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaah." Taehyung sighs as he clicks the front door open. "Why did it have to be drag on for so long?" Taehyung whined as he opens the refrigerator and chugs down a carton of milk. He was so beat. From 30 minutes to 3 and a half hours? Huh, he needs to improve himself fast. This is the most tiring recording ever. He can literally pass out on the floor. But since he was so tired, he doesn't want to wake up with a backache. So, he decide he wants to sleep properly and forced himself up and staggers to his room.

Namjoon is already fast asleep. His snores are loud as ever. Despite the ugliness of the snores, Taehyung appreciate it so much. It means that Namjoon is breathing and still alive. "( Dead people don't snore right? )" He smiles softly watching the scene. He doesn't know why but he likes watching Namjoon sleeps with his mouth open. Looks cute. It differs so much from the image 'Leader, Rap Monster'.

Taehyung didn't realize he was so lost in his thoughts and stared that long at Namjoon. His movements to repositioned his legs made Taehyung snapped back to reality. "( Ah! Sleep! ) 

So he flopped himself beside Namjoon and begin counting sheep.

"Ah." 

He jolts up at the sudden warmth grabbing his hands.

"Rapmonnie hyung?" 

. . . . .

Yet only silence filled the darkness.

. . . . . .

"( Oh, he won't let go. )" Taehyung tried to release himself from the firm hold but it's proven useless when Namjoon didn't even budge.

"( What's wrong with this hyung, he was never like this before, why did he grab me and not letting go?! )" Taehyung struggles mentally and physically. He tries shaking off badly. "( Is he alive or not? What even, hyung? ) Taehyung finally gave up and just 'go to hell with it!' because he wanna rest his eyes so bad. But when things was getting calm again and Taehyung can feel he's slowly drifting away

Namjoon finally moved. But not to fulfill Taehyung's wish. Instead, Namjoon turned his head towards Taehyung while sleepily playing and pressing Taehyung's hands. 

"Uh huh?" Namjoon managed to make one eye open. "Oh, you're back?" And Namjoon is still holding his hand. He just stared at Taehyung till his eye closed back. "Welcomzzzz. . . Welzzzzz. . Welcome baczzzzz. . . " 

Taehyung eyes were wide open and "PFFFT!" He turns to other side and quickly covers his mouth to stiffle the laughter. He can feel blood slowly rushes up to his face and blush creeps slowly onto his cheeks. The touch their share suddenly becomes warmer. Suddenly everything brightens up. He's slowly waking up and the sleepiness went away. As the moonlight pierce through the thin layer of curtain, sneaking its way between the space that letting it shines the rooms. As the cold breeze blew through the window. Taehyung turned his head to take a look at the hyung and he felt his heart beat thump like when a huge beast lands its foot onto earth. The moonlight was set on Namjoon and the pitch black darkness surrounding them slowly turned violet, making Taehyung able to land his eyes on Namjoon wonderful structures. 

Supposingly, the chilly wind howling outside would freeze Taehyung to death but the warmth around his hand is spreading to his heart, making sure he can survive the cold night. 

Taehyung smiled to himself. Namjoon was being so cute. He kinda struggled to welcome Taehyung's return.

"( Ah, why are you being like this hyung? )" Taehyung bit his lip as he realized the space between them was only like 5 cm apart. He closes his eyes and let his lips connects to Namjoon's. It was so soft and plump. And Taehyung can really feel his face is getting warmer. He broke the kiss and stares at Namjoon. His other free hand reaches up to carress Namjoon's face. 

One day. One day, he will stop being a coward. One day, he will confess. 

With that determination, he moves himself to lay on his side while putting his hand on Namjoon's chest. He closes his eyes and started counting the sheeps again.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! OKAY I JUST WATCHED THE OSAKA UNDERCOVER MISSION AND WELP! T^T TAEHYUNG WAS SO PROUD THAT HE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT MANAGED TO SAW THAT CUTE SIDE OF NAMJOON! I'M REALLY SORRY THAT THIS WAS SHORT AND I HAVEN'T UPDATED MY OTHER SUGAMON FIC. I'M SOOOOO SORRY. I'LL UPDATE IT SOON. I'LL TRY MY BEST! I HOPE YOU GUYS REALIZED HOW CLOSE VMON ARE AND (AGAIN) STOP LIMITING TAEHYUNG TO TAEKOOK AND VMIN ONLY, AND NAMJOON TO NAMJIN ONLY. 

BUT LATELY MY TL IS FILLED WITH NAMMIN/MINJOON *INSERT HEART EYES EMOJI* MY FAITH IN HUMANITY HAS A LITTLE BIT RESTORED :) 

HAVE A NICE DAY GUYS~ PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT WEEHEE~~