Namjoon X Yoongi

My World Revolves Around You

A/N : WARNING

WARNING

SLIGHT GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Joon-ah, what hair colour should I do next?" 

Yoongi walked out of the bathroom while drying his hair with a small towel.

"Really hyung?" Namjoon looked up from his phone to give Yoongi a 'I'm so done' facial expression.

"What? The fans seem to  like it when I'm colourful." He ruffles his hair one more for the last time before putting the towel away.

"Yeah, but also don't forget that you're also the one that always complains to fans about getting bald. Saying that you'll sue BigHit. Seriously, the moment you said that, Bang PD-nim almost got a heart attack. The manager hyungs too." Namjoon scooch over to make some space.

"Well I'm half joking. Dying hair is fun because people say I'm the type of guy that can work any colour. But it's not fun when it hurts. How did you manage to endure that?" Yoongi lets himself fall on bed, resting on his boyfriend's arm and face his back on him so that Namjoon can wrap him up completely. 

"You're the only one that can't endure it! The others are fine. You don't see Jimin and Tae complain right? Heck, they never complain." Namjoon placed his nose at the crook of Yoongi's neck and sniffed his alluring scent. "Hey, you changed the body shampoo again right?" 

Yoongi is lying if he says he hates it when Namjoon's being so soft with him. "Yeah. And you changed your hair shampoo." Yoongi placed both of his hands and Namjoon's arm that's wrapped around his abdomen. Yoongi likes this moments the most. After a tiring week pack with heavy schedules, finishing a hot bath, and finally just resting on his boyfriend's bed with his boyfriend being cuddly and warm. These are the moments that made him feel at ease. 

"Hey, you wanna hear something I made?" Namjoon pressed on of the earbuds into Yoongi's ear. What Yoongi feels and felt is also what Namjoon feels during this type of moments. Finally they can take a short break from being idols ans stars and just be themselves with each other, alone in their own music world.

"Is this in Japanese?" 

"Yup, it's for our 6th single of Run."

"It's really nice. I understand some of the words. You're good."

"But I can never beat genius Min Suga jjang jjang man bbong bbon-Ah! Ahahhahahahaha." Yoongi had pinched his arm.

"Shut up or we're breaking up!"

"Hey." And with that Namjoon voice went an octave lower. And god Yoongi loves it. It made him feel so special that someone is there to aprreciate him and hold him so close. To be honest, Yoongi's family was quite not a warm home. So went he came to Seoul and met Namjoon, god had given him the best blessings ever. He loves Namjoon more than anything. Namjoon truly cares for him and when they work on a beat together, they always managed to create the most admirable beats ever. Both of them are good at making music. Because both of them are sincere.

"I'm sorry." And Yoongi caresses Namjoon's hand. "You still haven't answered me though. What colour?"

"The fans think what I think. You're the type of man that can work any colour. Trust me, you're my man. Any colour will surely suit you baby." Namjoon kissed Yoongi's head and Yoongi swore his pink shades went three tones darker. Namjoon is so good with words and his voice is simply amazing. It's hard to believe that there are some people that's hating him. He's such a sweetheart. 

"Urgh, what time is it now? Why do I feel so sleepy?"

"It's still early but me too babe. Let's just turn in for the night yeah?"

"Yeah, but Joonie, can I listen to it one more time?"

"Sure, good night baby. Sweet dreams."

Yoongi lets himself being drown to the sweet melody of his boyfriend's voice before drifting off to a deep slumber.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : Helloooooooooooooooooo lattees~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Lol I'm still delusional XD) Anyway, sorry for the crappy SugaMon but I just need to express the feeling that Yoongi and Namjoon only feel at ease with each other and only they can brings out the best of each other. Nyahahahahaahhaahahha :3 SugaMon trash here nyahahaahahahahhaha :3 

And this is a rant. I hate people who won't ship Namjoon x Maknae line just because it's 'wrong'. Like that excuse is lame es~~ We obviously know that Namjoon takes care of Tae secretly. And on screen, Namjoon just adores Jimin. And behind the scenes, Namjoon's teaching Jungkook English. No, I really don't get it why would people feel wrong for shipping Namjoon x Maknae line. Because they feel that Namjoon x Maknae line is like a relationship of father-son / older brother-younger brother. Well es, there's this thing called and for a reason!!!! Stop limiting Namjoon to Jin only. (Don't get me wrong, I ing love NamJin. It's what I live for.) But please be more open minded. Just a little bit is enough. Support Nammin, Namkook, Namseok, Vmon, Sugamon. They're wonderful ships too :'( And sometimes I'm sick of people only seeing 95liners as the friendship goals only, when Yoonseok and 94liners also share a deep bond of friendship :'( But alas, this is just my opinion. Feel free to feel what you es and lattees feel. Just when you don't wanna ship a ship, don't give an excuse "They look wrong." No just no! I'm so sick of it.