Hoseok X Taehyung

My World Revolves Around You

A/N : And this one is requested by Gem1234 !!

And my cute fluffy bunny balls out there who have been liking my writing and supporting me, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love all of you guys! You guys are such wonderful people!

ㅠ.ㅠ Now please enjoy this short drabble~ I hope you guys like it <3.

I ALREADY FIX THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. BUT IF THERE ARE STILL SOME, PLEASE FORGIVE ME

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The decorations and lights for tonight are a bit different in town. With the familiar cold of winter and such busy surroundings, that time of year is here again.

Christmas Eve. 

Adults are doing last minute shopping with the kids. People in the house are probably enjoying hot chocolate while watching the television. The neighbourhood is alive once again because even the old folks are decorating their front doors and cleaning the pathway from snow. Children are playing snow at the park. The beautiful colours of yellow, green, blue and red mixing with each other. Giving light to the dark surroundings of the park. Making the scenery absolutely stunning.

A big Christmas tree had been decorated and was put at the centre of town. Giving the vibe of a merry Christmas. Many people stop by to take pictures or simply just looking at it. Admiring its beauty. Wanting to feel that excitement of 'Christmas is finally here!' kind of thing. While everyone was enjoying their time in the lights of the town, a man who is in his 20s is sitting on the bench at the corner of the park. With a bouquet of dark red carnations placed beside him, ears are plugged while his head is beating to the music. He loves watching people spending their time with their precious ones. Even though the temperature’s cold, his heart feels warm. And remembering what he’s gonna do today, his heart thumping fast. However, knowing the other person, there’s no way he’s going to be disappointed tonight. He smiles to himself, waiting patiently.

"I love you~ Baby, I. I~ love you~"

He can't help it but to sing along to GOT7's Confession Song. Damn this song feels nostalgic. And as he continues to look around the neighbourhood-

"Boo."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH----!!"

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Shhh hyung no! Don't scream! You're gonna scare away the kids!"

"Aish! Kim Taehyung! Stop surprising me like that then!"

"Awww, sorry hyung! But~ you know I like messing around with you right? Geehee."

"Ugh, you’re unbelievable.”

“You love me anyway.”

“Come here babe."

Taehyung can’t stop laughing. Hoseok is scared of EVERYTHING. Taehyung just simply creeped behind him slowly so that his footsteps won't be heard then placed his hand on Hoseok's shoulder. That 'boo' sound wasn't that loud either. But when Hoseok started screaming like he literally had seen a ghost, Taehyung had no choice but to cover Hoseok's mouth to muffle the scream. Hoseok can't stay angry with his cute fluffball boyfriend forever since he's wrapping his arms around his neck from the behind while repeating 'I'm sorry'. Hoseok decided to give him a peck on the cheek  then invited him to sit beside him.

"Hyung, is this for me?"

"No, it's for your mom.”

“…………..”

“………….”

“ Of course it's for you!" Hoseok playfully knocked Taehyung's head with the bouquet of flowers.

"Hehehe. But who knows. You're rarely like this. So what's the special occasion for tonight hyung?"

Hoseok took some time to appreciate the existence of his boyfriend. His eyes are sparkling because it’s reflecting the street lights .His lips forming a perfect curve. He styles his hair well tonight. Or not? Taehyung's peaches-and-cream skin mixing well with the light brown winter coat Hoseok had bought for him for his birthday 3 years ago. Aish. Taehyung's too perf- No, nobody's perfect but Hoseok can't help but to think that Taehyung is. He slowly caresses Taehyung's cheeks, still intensely gazing at him. Taehyung felt blood rushes to his face. Pale rose colour is creeping to his cheeks. He can't help it but to blush and tries to hide his face in the red mafela scarf. Why is Hoseok being like this?

"Do you love me Tae?"

Taehyung's head quickly shot up.

"O-OF COURSE HYUNG! Urk-?! I-I mean. Of-of course."

"Heh. Great. I love you too." He smiles softly. Which melts Taehyung's heart, causing his insides to feel flutterly and warm. He automatically smiles too. Giggling in embarrassment too.

"Taehyung."

"Hmm?" Subconsciously  tilting his head to the side a little.

Hoseok suddenly grab one of his hands then kneeled down in front of him.

……………….

……………….

 Ugh! Taehyung's getting flustered! His cheeks are getting redder! He doesn't know where to look! Hoseok's eyes are serious. Ugh! What did Taehyung do?! Ugh! Hoseok tugged his hand, giving him a shock. To make sure he's with Hoseok.

"Tae, in that bouquet, there’s a box. Search it for me and open it please."

Taehyung hastily searches but Hoseok caresses his other hand trying to say it's okay to take it slowly. Taehyung tries to calm down and search carefully with one hand. He finally found it and oh my god. He can feel his eyes stinging.

"No no. Don't cry yet. Open it." Hoseok said slowly as if he as whispering. Then smiled after kissing his hand.

But Taehyung can't control his tears anymore when he saw an Accent ring was placed in that box.

"Kim Taehyung." Hoseok wipes the tears away. Gripping his hand tighter. "Would you like to marry me?"

Without waiting any second.

"Oh my god. YES!" Taehyung hugged Hoseok tightly and continue to sob  at the crook of Hoseok's neck. When he let go, Taehyung's hands are on Hoseok's shoulder still and gosh Taehyung looked like a baby who lost his candy.

"Jung Hoseok, you're the most romantic guy in the entire universe that I've ever met! And I ing love you for that!"

"I know baby." Hoseok the back of Taehyung's hair. He slowly pulls Taehyung’s  face closer. Taehyung closes his eyes and connected their lips together.  Hoseok’s lips were as sweet as ever and Taehyung’s lips were as soft as ever.

After that's done, they went to a cafe and enjoyed hot chocolate together. Along the way until they stepped into the cafe, they didn't let each other hands go. The warmth of intertwining their hands together that night was a bit warmer than usual. They chose seats near the window because looking at random people living their life, while not talking to each other is a VHope thing. They enjoyed each others' silent company.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : The end! I hope u guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Yes, this was insfires by GOT7's Confession Song. I'm not an IGOT7 but I like this song very much! Oh and you guys can send requests in the comments but believe me, I'm a slow writer TT^TT I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry if you guys have to wait for months to get me to finish writing your requests. slygirl , what's your request?