Chapter 2

Just One Day {BTS Yoongi}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jaehee

I woke up at exactly eight of the following Saturday morning. I slowly opened my eyes, allowing them to adjust to the lighting that crossed the blinds. When I tried to sit up, I felt my head ache, and that's when I remembered all the alcohol that I had consumed on the previous night.

Dammit, why a headache?

"Hey, Ailee!" I shouted, trying to catch my best friend's attention, but it was to no avail. She either hadn't heard me, or wasn't home yet. I leisurely made my way to the bathroom, where I kept all my medicines, and grabbed a painkiller.

Hopefully this will work...

I walked my way to the kitchen, then filled a glass with water and swallowed both the water and the pill. I literally crawled back to my bed. I wasn't that sleepy, but the headache was killing me, so I had no other choice but to rest a bit more. After all, I was probably out until late on the previous night. Well, so I thought, since I still could not recall a thing just yet.

After having my eyes shut for about twenty minutes, I slowly drifted off into dreamland.

~~~

Three and a half hours later, I woke up yet again. This time, though, my head wasn't pounding. I felt better. No nausea, no pain. Everything was alright. I decided to take a shower, since I hadn't washed myself for quite a while.

I stepped into the shower and allowed the water to soak my hair and body.

That's weird, Ailee isn't home yet... Well, that's whatever, I guess... She's big enough already. I still can't remember a thing though, which is weird.

I shut my eyes close as the cold water fell over me, refreshing me and making me feel clean. Almost immediately, my mind sort of cleared, and I could somehow remember what had happened.

Okay, so I got to the place after drinking soju with Ailee and agreeing to accompany her to BTS's fan sign. I drank some more while I was there, and then I bumped into this guy at the bathroom with the bleached hair, then I saw- wait, bleached hair?

I tightened my eyes shut even more, forcing myself to remember everything.

Okay, so afterwards, I saw another group of boys, one of them had bleached hair, as well, probably the same dude from the bathroom. The dude and I made eye contact, then he pulled me over to dance... and after a while, we got here. But what happened after we got here?

I remember him telling me his name and age. Was it Joongi, or Yoongyi? It isn't really clear in my mind. But I know that he is somewhere around his twenties, gladly. Still, I can't remember anything. Did we, perhaps, ?

Oh, my God. No! I hope we didn't . I've been trying to not make that same mistake for so long, unless it's someone who isn't going to toy around with me. Oh, God, what do I do? 

I hate blacking out.

Well, I guess nothing can be done about it now... What's done is done.

~~~

"You won't believe what I found out today other than the fact that you left the door unlocked last night!" Ailee basically squealed as she stepped into my room. Gosh, so loud. It was already nighttime.

"What? I, what?" I asked as I ate some chips.

She grinned, then bit her lower lip. "Well, yeah, but that does not matter! Anyway, BTS's rap line was apparently seen last night at the same club we went to! God, I can't believe this, I'm such an idiot."

"Is the guy you like a part of the rap line?"

"Of course! I mean, I like vocal Jin, as I've told you like ten thousand times. But lately, I have been developing feelings for one specific member of the rapline."

"The rapline that I don't know."

"The rapline members are J-Hope, Rap Monster, and SUGA." She sighed at the end of the sentence, but then gave me an annoyed look.

I chuckled. "Such weird names. Rap Monster sounds kind of terrifying, and what rapper on this earth calls himself 'Suga'? I'm sorry, but it kinda sounds funny. Let me guess, he got that name cause he's sweet and pale like sugar?"

"Tsk, you're so annoying..."

I grinned. "Not annoying, but brilliant. Jaehee, genius. Those two words should be enough."

"Tsk, you sound like someone." She scowled, then giggled almost faintly and took a seat on my bed. "Anyway, where were we? Ah, yes, they were there. Did you see them, or did you notice any commotion? I was honestly so drunk and so into the guy who was hitting on me that I didn't even pay attention to anything going on around me."

"No. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. But I brought a guy over. I can't really remember anything, other than bringing him over." I huffed a sigh. "I'm pretty upset, since I like to keep track of what I do and what I don't do. I don't even know if we got it on, or not."

"Well, I guess that if you can't remember, it's because it wasn't worth remembering." She giggled, then winked.

"I can't really remember anything other than the fact that he's in his twenties, and well, he had, like, bleached hair. It was pretty weird, but surprisingly, it looked good on him."

"Do you know how many people bleach their hair nowadays? Many of the guys from k-pop boy bands have bleached their hair this year. It has become like a trend among Korean men."

"Ah, really? I didn't know it was a trend. Sorry." I kept on typing random for an essay on my computer. "It's just a striking hair color, I guess," I muttered, with my eyes still fixated on the bright screen.

"Well, it pretty much is. It looks good on some people, but some others don't look that good."

"That's the only thing that's clear in my head."

~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter