Chapter 1

Just One Day {BTS Yoongi}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jaehee

"Hey, Jaehee, just come along. I assure you that it'll be fun," Ailee insisted, pouting slightly.

I scowled. "But I'm tired. College has been extra exhausting this week."

"That's why, my friend, we should definitely go for a drink. Come on, it won't be like last time." She smiled and placed a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded my head hesitantly. "Fine."

After nearly an hour, we were both finishing getting ready. Ailee was fixing her makeup, while I was putting on my contact lenses. I didn't really feel like going out, mostly because I was exhausted out of my mind and just wanted to sleep, but I knew better than to refuse one of her requests. My best friend was very convincing. There was no way one could say no to her.

We exited the apartment building and made our way to a nearby convenience store, where we bought a few bottles of flavored soju. It was a great way of starting the night, honestly. I was too stiff to enjoy myself while being sober.

"So anyway, next week..." she began, twirling a strand of her hair around her index finger. "There will be a BTS fan sign event, for which I have two tickets."

"So?" I took a sip from the green bottle.

She mirrored my actions and took another sip of the alcoholic substance, as well, before speaking yet again. "AndIWantYouToComeWithMe."

"Ya, talk slowly, so that I can understand."

"I want you to come with me~" she said cutely, trying to do some aegyo, although it was some lousy aegyo since she was tipsy. "Please?"

"Ailee, I have classes, I'm busy. I don't have time to go to some fan signing of some people who I don't even idolize." I sighed, giving her a sympathetic look. "How about you-"

"No, Jaehee, I want you to come with me," she said as her eyes got watery. See what I was talking about? It was impossible to say no to her. So overdramatic, aish. "Please, please. Jin will obviously be there, and I know I'll get nervous when I see him, so I'll need support from my best friend."

I shut my eyes tightly, feeling frustrated. Goddamnit, I didn't want to go, but I could no longer refuse.

"Besides, they're pretty good looking, so you can have some fun while watching them~"

"I don't even know why I'm friends with you." I huffed a sigh. "Fine, I'll go. Just don't expect me to be too cheery, I'll most definitely be over thinking about homework."

"Yay~ awesome! Thanks, Jay~"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," I said before finishing my second bottle of soju.

~•~•~•~

"IDs, please," the bouncer said once we had reached the main entrance.

Why must I have a cute face?!

I took out my ID and so did Ailee, then we both handed them to him. He checked the dates and gave them back, then bowed his head slightly and allowed us in. We stepped in after bowing in return.

The place was crowded, to say the least. It was an exclusive club, but plenty of residents from all over Gangnam came here. There were people dancing all over the place, others in the midst of flirtation, and some just plain making out. Mostly everyone was drunk, or close to it. It was noticeable and understandable. It was 12:30 A.M., after all. The party was lit.

Almost instantly, Ailee was swarmed by boys. I just left her side before she could drag me into her mess. I mean, they weren't poorly attractive, but I wasn't in the mood to have some idiotic guys hitting me up with the same lame pickup lines. No wonder why I'm always so lonely.

I made my way to the very end of the bar, where I knew barely anyone gathered around, and took a seat. I ordered the same drink that I'd always ask for in this place, several times, but I honestly felt like telling the man, 'Just me up'. I silently waited for the bartender to finish filling the last glass with the different contents and then, paid and drank my drink. I was more loose than before, thankfully.

I am drunk, I think.

I decided to roam around for a bit. I suddenly felt the urge to pee, so I made my way to the bathroom.

It was a small hallway with two doors in it, one parallel to the other. As soon as I was stepping into the hall, someone bumped into me. He bowed his head and resumed his walk. At least he bowed.

After freeing myself, I washed my hands and went back to the dance floor. I walked around the place, noticing how everyone was enjoying themselves, while I was just taking glances. I stopped when, without noticing, I reached one of the VIP spots, which were like two white couches facing each other and a table in between them, full of drinks. There were three guys in there, and from afar and under the poor lighting, they did not look too bad. As I lazily analyzed them, my eyes met with one of those boys', so I quickly looked away, feeling a bit embarrassed. I chuckled to myself as I turned around and began ambling away, stumbling every so often.

Out of nowhere, and taking me completely by surprise, I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and pull me back with such a force, spinning me around and causing me to bump into the person.

"Who-" I was about to ask until my eyes met his. It was the guy from the VIP area. From up close, he had a pretty intense stare. "Wha-"

He smirked at me and led me over to the dance floor. "Do you dance?" he shouted over the loud music.

I blinked several times. "I guess..." Yes, I'm ing great.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter