Chapter 7

Just One Day {BTS Yoongi}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jaehee

Right then, he inched his face closer to mine, until our lips were pressed against each other. I was surprised, honestly, but either way, I found myself kissing him back. What began as a simple peck turned into a deep kiss, not so intense or lively, but there was some lip movement involved. By the way he kissed me, I could tell that he didn't have much experience, but still, it was innocent, sweet and refreshing. Of course, after about three seconds, I realized that I didn't wish for this to go any further, and so I pulled away.

Feeling utterly shy and speechless, I turned to look away, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing crazily. Min Yoongi, it's only been a week. What are you doing to me?

He cleared his throat rather loudly. "Was it too bad?"

"Wha- oh, um..." I chuckled. "I- you-"

"That was my first real kiss, so I'm asking because I want to know if there's anything that you'd want me to improve."

Still not facing him, I gulped audibly. "What do you mean that was your first real kiss?" It was a stupid question, I know, but something like this was hard to swallow. I had never been anyone's first 'real' kiss, so it made me feel good, but I still couldn't believe that he had never been kissed, or really kissed... Not when he had that blunt attitude and those killer looks.

"I told you I have never liked anyone before, so the kisses I've had before were just wild tongue wrestling and more tongue."

I finally gathered enough courage to look at him. I stayed like that for a few seconds, just observing him and taking in how flawless he was, while he stared back at me, thinking of something that was unknown to me.

"Well?"

I blinked once, coming back from my abstraction. "Why did you kiss me?"

Yoongi raised his eyebrows slightly, and then looked at me with a glint of amusement in his eyes. "You have nice, thick lips. I guess your lips drew me in. I just felt like kissing you."

So here I was, lying beside a famous idol, one who had just kissed me. What the hell is going on? I was never one to get so flustered, but this person made my head spin and my heart beat faster, which was not a good sign. And honestly, I was afraid... Afraid to give him my all and get my heart broken yet again.

"Don't ever do that again, then."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Wha- why?"

"I never gave you my consent, so before you try kissing anyone, make sure they tell you they want to be kissed, as well." I got back on a sitting position and then on my feet. "I'll be going now."

In a matter of seconds, he jumped up and reached out to grab my wrist, holding me back from leaving. "Why would you leave? I'll take you home."

"I know how to get home on my own, but thank you." I yanked my wrist out of his grip and resumed my walk. Honestly, I knew I wasn't doing the right thing, but I was just too scared to have someone take advantage of me again, to use me.

I heard footsteps following me. Once again, Yoongi wrapped his soft hand around my wrist, this time, though, with much more force. He spun me around and pulled me back, causing me to bump into his not-so-tall frame.

"Are you really gonna be like this?" he asked. His dark eyes were piercing into mine, and he had a desperate look on his pale countenance. "Please, don't go..." 

"I-I- Please, le-let me g-go," I stuttered.

"Look, I'm sorry, seriously. I'm sorry for kissing you unexpectedly, or without your permission. It was far too inappropriate of me. I sincerely apologize, so please, forgive me."

Yoongi-ssi, you've done nothing wrong, I'm the problem. I couldn't manage to get out any words, so I just stared back at him and gulped. My hands were already clammy.

As his eyes bored into mine, I felt a tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach. He was so intense.

"Can yo-you let go of me?" I asked once I felt a stinging sensation on my wrist.

With wide eyes, Yoongi let go of me. He bit his lower lip and gave me an apologetic look. Then, he held onto my shoulders. "I can't believe this," he said, causing my curiosity to perk up.

"What?" I asked cautiously, already forgetting about the idea of leaving.

He gave me a small side smile. "Here I am, about to possibly lose contact with you forever, and yet all my mind can focus on is the fact that you look twice as beautiful under the moonlight."

"God, you have no shame whatsoever. When will you stop being so corny?" And that's when I accepted the fact that I wanted to stay. I mean, giving the guy a chance wasn't going to kill me. Plus, he didn't look like a player. Also, I wasn't looking for a relationship either way. "Ash... Fine, I won't go. Still, you have to be more careful..."

"It's not as if you didn't kiss me back," he muttered, but I heard it loud and clear.

"What did you say?"

He grinned. "Nothing," he said, then pulled me back to our previous spot.

~~~

Min Yoongi

The rest of the night went by fast. Because we lost track of time, we didn't even realize when the clock hit 12. If only Hoseok hadn't called me...

"Hyung," he said once I picked up his call. "Where are you?"

"I'm kind of busy right now, what do you want?" I asked, while Jaehee stared at me intently.

"I was just wondering what you were up to, since you've been out for quite a while now~ Let me know when you're coming home, okay?"

I chuckled slightly. "Yes, Hosokie, I'll let you know~ By the way, tell Jimin to wait for me, unless he's already asleep."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter