Chapter 6

Just One Day {BTS Yoongi}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jaehee

"God, she likes him," I muttered as I typed some information into my laptop. "No way in hell am I telling her what's going on."

After a short while of reading and writing, I decided to call it a night. I turned my laptop off and got under the covers. I shut my eyes close, attempting to get some sleep, but I couldn't.

"What am I forgetting about?" I groaned, sitting on the bed. I thought hard, trying to remember whatever it was that I had forgotten about.

Idiot, you have to text Yoongi-ssi!

My eyes opened wider than two saucer plates. ", how could I forget?" Almost immediately, I grabbed my phone and opened the chat with him.

What do I tell him? Mm...

'Hello, Yoongi-ssi'... or 'Hey, what's up?' Maybe something along the lines of 'Hey, how are you?' Or how about, 'I saw what you left for me!' No, no way in hell. He'll think that I really am interested...

To: Weird Yoongi
Hey, how are you?

From: Weird Yoongi
What a lovely surprise. I'm good, Jaehee. 
How about you?
I'm guessing you got my letter...

To: Weird Yoongi
Uh, yeah. I'm good. *grinning emoji*

From: Weird Yoongi
I'm glad to hear that. 
What have you done today?

And the conversation went on after that. We talked about what we had done, what we had liked about our days and what not. The most striking text message I received throughout our conversation was, "The part that I hated the most was not being able to see you". It took me by surprise, completely aback, and for some reason, I liked the fact that he said that so much. Obviously, I responded with a dumb comeback, "Too bad I can't say the same thing".

I actually kind of wanted to see him again. Kind of. Not completely, since I did not want to fall into the abysm that was being in love, and I knew that he could easily make me. Just the thought scared me.

~~~

Min Yoongi

We texted each other for one more hour. It was actually quite nice, quite nice to have someone to talk to other than the boys. Although I did appreciate their company, advice, love and support, it felt good to have someone else to speak to, to express myself to, someone who I actually liked. Friendly speaking, of course.

To: Park Jaehee
Let me take you out this Friday, will you?

From: Park Jaehee
I'll think about it.

To: Park Jaehee
I'll take that as a yes.

I smirked at the screen, feeling accomplished. I spread my legs and arms throughout the bed, yawning in the process. What can I say? I was exhausted, and it was nearly 2 in the morning.

I took the phone in my hands, once again, and after reading her response, "We'll see about that", I typed in, "Jaehee, I'll be going to bed now. Sleep well.".

Slowly, but surely, I drifted off into sleep.

~~~

It was finally Friday, and we had agreed on getting together. According to our plans, I was going to pick her up and take her elsewhere. I hadn't really thought of a place, or anything at all; I just knew that I wanted to see her. For this reason, I reached the conclusion that it would be better for us if I just took her to somewhere quiet, where we both could spend a nice time.

I stood outside of her apartment, wearing a face mask and sunglasses, although I was indoors. I could not take the risk of anyone seeing me and ruining what could have potentially been a good, relaxing day.

I rang the doorbell once, patiently waiting for someone to open up, preferably herself. To my disappointment, a familiar yet unknown, brown-haired girl opened the door. She sent a confused look my way, before realizing something.

"Oh, my God, you must be Jaehee's lover. You're quite good looking, from what I can see. Ah, there is the bleached hair that Jae seems to like so much. Anyway, I'm Ailee, her flatmate and best friend. It's a pleasure." She bowed slightly and reached her hand out for me to shake, which I did after bowing in return.

I chuckled. "Um, I- I'm-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. You mustn't tell me until something is going on for sure. Ah, you can trust Jaehee to do something like that." She rolled her eyes, earning a small snicker from me. "It's alright, she'll be here in a few seconds. She doesn't really take long, she just left it for last minute, so now she has to do everything in a rush. You can come in and wait for her." She stepped aside, allowing me to step into their home.

I made my way inside the flat and walked up to the couch.

"Shouldn't you take those off?" Ailee asked, pointing at my face. "I mean, there's no need for any of that... Just saying."

I chuckled nervously, knowing that removing the items from my face would only result in a disastrous outcome. "I'll have to put them back on, either way, so I think it's better to just keep them on."

"Yikes, I wanted to see what Jaehee's new lover looks like. What a complete fail." A humorous expression was resting on her face. "You have a nice voice, by the way. Reminds me of someone dear to me."

I nodded my head slowly, feeling quite offended because I had always thought that my voice was pretty much unique. "I see."

"It's an idol. He's as charming as one can be. Even Jaehee seemed to like him."

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter