Chapter 3

Just One Day {BTS Yoongi}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jimin

Yoongi hyung was a lost case. 'What would you like me to do for you?' Seriously, he was so bad at speaking to girls when sober. When he was under the influence of alcoholic substances, well, that's another story. I guess he couldn't just flirt with her anyhow, since we were at a fan sign event, but he was bad even if there wasn't anyone around, either way.

How can I possibly help him without being too obvious? She doesn't seem to remember him...

I thought about it over a thousand times in just a few seconds, as I unconsciously witnessed their little encounter. It was pretty clear that she couldn't remember him, while he was probably dying for her to remember. What do I do?

"I want you to sign this for my friend. Like I said before, she's a huge fan and she wants to have your signatures everywhere. Because she can't get so many articles signed by herself, I came to help her out," she said and sent Yoongi a small smile.

He was still staring at her, his eyes piercing right into hers. For some reason, though, she didn't show a slight drop of uncomfortableness.

"Uh, yeah, sure," Yoongi said, smiling awkwardly. He signed the white t-shirt, and once he was done, she thanked him and was about to move on to me, probably to ask me for the same request, but Yoongi was fast enough to stop her, grabbing her thin wrist and pulling her back.

"Is anything wrong?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows at him.

Yoongi's gaze blazed right into hers, but still, she seemed unaffected. Well, that's a first. "You're not a fan?" he asked, narrowing his eyes slightly.

She chuckled. "No, my friend is. You know, us good friends usually go anywhere our friends ask us to." 

"Oh, I see," he said, letting go of her wrist.

"But, I mean, your music isn't bad, I just can't go around idolizing anyone, I have no time."

"Why?"

I was eavesdropping really hard right now, trying to also concentrate on the fan before me.

"Hey, Jimin-ah," the girl said, giving me an impatient look.

"Oh, yeah, yeah," I gave her a charming smile, causing her irritation to vanish.

~~~

Park Jaehee

That Suga guy was really weird. It was as if he didn't want to let me go, although it was pretty clear that I wasn't there for him, but for Ailee. Still, for some reason, I felt some sort of ease when I was around him. It was some sort of connection, as if I knew him. I guess that some people irradiate comfortableness just like that.

"I'm a college student. I have to focus on my studies." I smiled mildly, trying to not come off as rude. I wasn't really taking in his features, since my vision was blurry and we weren't that close to each other, but I could tell that he was handsome.

"Ah, I see... I thought so." He chuckled, shaking his head in an attempt of getting his hair in place. "It was good seeing you a-... Have a nice rest of the day, and thanks for coming."

Weird boy... "Thanks, you too."

I moved forward onto the next boy, the one with the chocolate hair. He had his eyes narrowed towards me, for some reason, causing me to finally feel creeped out. I mean, the Suga guy was definitely weird, but this guy was way beyond that.

"Hi. Um, can you sign this for me?"

He grinned. "Of course. Wouldn't you want my selca, too?"

What the heck? What a conceited, arrogant boy...

"Just give him your phone," Ailee muttered once she noticed my dumbfounded expression.

So I did. I handed him my phone over and watched as he took a selfie. It took him quite a long time, but I guess that even handsome boys have trouble taking selcas. I breathed in deeply, waiting for him to be finished.

"Than- um," he giggled. "There you go."

I shook my head, but chuckled in the meantime, before moving forward onto the next boy.

~~~

After a few more hours of pure boredom... wait, no. Actually, after a few more hours of laughing out loud because of those boys, we made our way back home. I must confess that those seven boys were definitely something else. They gracefully, and at times oddly, made everyone have a good time. Even I, who was not a fan, enjoyed the fan sign.

I stepped into the apartment, with Ailee tailing shortly behind me.

"So when are you going to say it?"

I raised a brow. "Say what?"

She snickered. "That BTS are ing amazing."

"I..." A small smile crept onto my lips. "They're alright."

"Hey, Park Jaehee, why is it so hard to admit?" She scowled, then took a seat on the sofa where... Ugh.

"I'll take a shower." I made my way into the bathroom, then undressed myself. I stepped into the shower and turned the water on. It fell over me, soaking me completely. I still felt dirty. I didn't even know what I did, but since I couldn't remember anything, I could only assume the worst.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter