Chapter 10

Just One Day {BTS Yoongi}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Yoongi

Out of nowhere and cutting my words off, Jaehee crashed her lips against mine, taking me completely aback. Immediately, I responded to the kiss and let my lips move in a sync with hers. It was beautiful, it was a beautiful moment in my life, and I savored every second of it.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and began tangling her fingers in my hair, while I pulled her closer to me and dug my fingers in her waist. Slowly, we both began walking until her back hit the wall. I removed my hands from their previous position and pressed them against her thighs, which was her cue to jump and wrap her legs around my waist, and so she did.

I, then, continued walking towards the deck, holding her tightly in place, while she was still wrapped around me. I sat her on one of the side decks and continued kissing her like there was no tomorrow. It got too heated, to the point where we both had to pull away and take a few breaths. Our foreheads were resting against each other, while we gasped for air.

Once she had caught her breath, apparently before me, she connected her lips to my ear and then, proceeded to nibble it, which caused me to let out a few soft moans. While leaving a trail of kisses, her lips made their way to my neck, and once she reached it, she continued planting wet kisses and and swapping her tongue over the areas that grew sensitive because of the love marks that she left. I moaned and grunted even more, clearly enjoying every second of it.

All of a sudden, she stopped. "Should I take your shirt off?" she asked, giving me an innocent look that I knew I'd never be able to forget in my life. "Let's not take it too far, we can just have a little fun tonight."

Hearing those words come from this innocent-looking girl was honestly shocking, but then again, one can never judge a book by its cover. I wasn't complaining, though.

I nodded and helped her discard the piece of clothing. "We can do as much as you please."

We were both aware of what we could and couldn't do. We couldn't do anything too risky, but it was alright to have a little fun every so often. Being an idol does not necessarily mean that you get all the girls and do everything you please, or at least not in my case. After becoming famous and getting actual attention from females, I became a bit shy and overwhelmed around them. So, for me, it was unusual to find myself being this wild. It was only because it was her, though.

For a second, she looked at my bare upper body, and then chuckled. "You're thin."

I rolled my eyes at her. "Are you-"

"I like it. You look nice shirtless."

I felt my cheeks grow warm, which could only mean one thing. In an attempt of getting rid of the embarrassment that I was feeling, I offered, "Should you take yours off, too?"

She chuckled and slowly shook her head. "I might, but you'll have to earn it," she said and winked.

"Oh, hell, yes, I'll earn it." Immediately, I lifted her up and reconnected my lips with hers. While resuming the previous kiss, I walked over to the sofa, where I placed her down and hovered over her. Her legs were framing my body.

At the same time as I began to kiss her neck, I also began to swiftly grind my body against hers. I was so by now that I could feel the blood rushing to that one place, and we all know what that means. Jaehee whimpered softly as I kept on pressing my hardness against her sensitive area.

"Oh, my God," she moaned as I kept on doing my thing.

Now, all of you are probably wondering where all this experience came from. Let's just say that back in the day, I had some sort of wild phase... Well, I wasn't crazy wild, but just a normal teenager. I even got to have some women, but I kept them low-key and took care of them with a long handle spoon, if you know what I mean. So for this reason, I knew quite a bit about whatever I had to do in a situation like this.

Catching me o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter