Chapter 4

Just One Day {BTS Yoongi}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jaehee

Immediately, I got on my feet.

So that was it, Min Yoongi. It was him.

"What did you say his name was?"

"You heard it right," Jimin said, grinning. "Hyung, sit down," he instructed, patting the seat beside him, where Suga, or Yoongi, or whatever his name was, hesitantly sat down.

I took a seat, as well, trying to steady myself. I shifted my eyes from Jimin to Yoongi, and when mine connected with his, my body started to heat up. I quickly looked away, trying to hide my blushing face.

Jimin chuckled slightly. "Are there any questions you'd like to ask each other?"

"I, um, have a doubt," I said as I kept my sight fixed onto my shoes. I finally looked at the handsome man ahead of me, feeling full of confidence, or at least enough to ask the question that had been tormenting me for the past three days. "But I'd like it if Jimin left."

Jimin raised his hands in fake surrender. "Alright, alright, I'll leave you two at it." He got up and strolled away, but didn't leave until he turned to look back at us and sent us a cheeky wink. In a matter of seconds, he was out of our sight.

An awkward silence fell upon us, causing me to glue my eyes onto my clammy hands. He was sitting there, probably looking amazingly flawless, but I couldn't bring myself to even take a glance at him.

He cleared his throat. "What did you want to ask me?"

"I, well," I began, not knowing how to word my thoughts. "I'm curious about something..."

He hummed as a response.

"Do you remember anything that happened last Friday night?" I finally gathered enough courage to look at him, only to find him exhibiting a confused expression.

A few seconds later, though, a small smile formed on his lips. "You don't remember anything?"

"Just until the part where we got to my house, after that, everything else is blurry."

"I don't wanna talk about this in here," he began, then pulled off a thoughtful expression. "Let's go."

"Excuse me?"

"Let's go, let's talk elsewhere."

I shook my head. "I don't like to leave places without consuming anything," I said in the quietest voice that I could manage to get out.

He chuckled, mirroring my actions by shaking his head slowly. "Come on, that's nothing. Let's go to a quiet place."

"Are you at least familiar with the area?"

"Yes. I've been here tens of times." He stood up. Then, he grabbed my wrist. Before walking away, he turned to look back at me and smiled. "Let's go."

We made our way outside of the restaurant, while I felt greatly a strange sense of embarrassment. Maybe due to the handsome boy who tightly gripped onto my wrist.

We literally made an abrupt stop at a narrow alley. He stared at the alley intently, looking somewhat full of thought. Then, taking me completely by surprise, he pulled me into the alley. We walked deeper into it, until he suddenly came to a halt. I was standing behind him, facing his back, while he still had a firm grip on my wrist. Suddenly, he turned around and connected his eyes with mine, allowing me to witness the most intense stare that I had ever seen.

With a small, lopsided smile, he began walking toward me, while I walked backwards, until I reached a concrete wall, and his body was finally pressed onto mine.

I was almost sweating, feeling more nervous than ever. I mean, I knew he would not me, or so I wanted to believe, but there was a hot guy pressed against me. How else was I supposed to feel? Not only that, but I had no clue as to what he wanted from me.

His lips neared my face, but then diverted to my right ear. "So you can't remember what went on?" he whisper-asked, causing my skin to shiver.

I blinked a few times, before finally being able to speak. "No..."

He breathed against my ear, driving me crazy by the second. After a while, he began chuckling, then laughing.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the sight of him laughing loudly. What the hell? "Why are you laughing?"

"I-I'm sorry," he began, still not being completely able to suppress his laughter. Moments later, he stopped. "I'm really sorry, it's just that," he began, for the second time, fiddling with his fingers in the meantime. "Nothing out of the ordinary happened, we just slept after you passed out. You looked so nervous, so it was kind of amusing, but there's nothing to be nervous about. I'm sorry if that was bothering you for these past few days."

I just furrowed my eyebrows at him, wondering if whatever he had just said was true.

~~~

"Why are you following me?" I asked as I finally halted on my steps. For the past 10 minutes and for no apparent reason, that Suga guy had been following me nonstop. "Can you just leave me alone?"

He chuckled. Oh, God. "What kind of gentleman would I be if I let you go on your own?" he asked, his facial expression suddenly changing from giddy to emotionless.

"You can't go home with me."

"Who ever mentioned anything about going in with you? I'm just escorting you." We resumed our walk. "You should be glad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter