Worries

From Pants To Skirts

~*Haru's POV*~


     "HARU, IS THAT YOU?!"

 

   
     " I-i think so?"

 


      "Y-ya-yah! Wh-why'd you tu-turn out to b-be a gurl? A-are you really a girl?" Jungkook stuttered.

 


     "Pabo! Kookie Pabo!" I got up and snapped my finger on his forehead.
"Of course I'm n-not! I'm a guy! I'm a man!"

 


    "Then why do you have this?" Minho grabbed the hem of my shirt and revealed my perky, naturaly big s. Since I was wearing a T-shirt with holes in it, even if you just look at my body from afar you can already see my body , since my look for today is supposed to be y. I instantly saw Jungkook's reaction and he is just looking down, his face all red..... Wait, is he blushing?!

 


    "Y-Yah! PABO! Minho you PABO! ERT!"

 


     "Y-yah! Stop hitting me! I'm just really curious if you've really turnt out to be a girl! Sorry, okay?!"

 


     "I don't care! You should've still not done that! It's so lewd and erted of you!" I said as I keep hitting him as my long, blonde hair is swaying from all the movements I'm making.

 


     "H-haru, tha-that's enough. Stop hitting ahjussi Minho." Kookie exclaimed as he restrained me and kept me away from minho.

 


      "Y-yah! I'm not an ahjussi! I'm still young! I'm still a hyung, okay?! I'm your hyung!"

 


     "Whatever." Jungkook said nonchalantly and is still holding me. 


   

Then I felt that his arms is cupping my upwards, like his arms is directly infront of my and he is fondling them! OML him, too?! 


     "Yyyaaaaaaahhhh! Get away from me! You're also a ert! You're all ert!"


      "He-hey! I'm not a ert! I'm even helping here, you kno-know!"


    "Then why is your face as red as a tomato like Minho hyung!?"


    "Hey! My face is just naturally red!"


    "Shut up MINHOE!"


    "Ha-haru. I'm just a man. I have needs too. I'm sure you know how it feels since you're a man too....a while ago, that is..."

   
    "Eeek! So you're really admitting that you were fondling me! I can't believe you! And FYI, i don't know how that feels! Aaarghhh!"


    "Hey! Stop! Let's just stop here for a second!" Minho said. "Can we just first worry about how are  we gonna explain this to your team members!"


    "Wha-what explaining?! No one's gonna explain anything to them!" I shouted. " How are we exactly gonna explain this to the hyungs, huh?! That I went to the CR and just magically transformed into a Girl, huh?! Who would believe that?!!!"

 

    "Hmmm.... Maybe we should just tell them that you're Haru's cousin." Jungkook suggested.

 

     "Not bad! That's a great suggestion!" I exclaimed. " Not like some other pabo hyung that I know.." I murmured looking at Minho.


     "Y-yah! I heard that you know!"


    
~*Haru's POV*~

 

   "Hyu-hyung! Are you sure this would work?" I asked nervously, asking any of these two dorks i know.


    "Yes, I'm sure of it! This would work! You should just believe in yourself, Haru!" Minho answered.


    We're here at the backstage where many Kpop artists are crowded here and getting ready for their respective performances.


    "Here they come! Act natural! Act like you don't know them!" Jungkook said, cracking under pressure.


    "Huh? Which one should I follow? You're so confu-"


    "Shut up shorty here they come!" Minho cut me.

    
    I glared at him but then I heard footsteps coming straight ahead. 

  
    There they are, running towards us, worries etched in their faces


   Here it comes!


  "Jungkook! Have you seen him?" Jimin asked as his eyes darted towards me. "Oh, what do we have here? Who's this young, pretty lady?"


   "U-uhmm, I'm Har-"


    "Her name is Haruka! Yeah! Kim Haruka! Haru's cousin!" Jungkook explained, scratching the back of his neck.

 

     "Woah, he really does look like Haru!" Taehyung pinpointed.


 
   "Well, Nice to mee-" Jimin is about to take my hand but was swatted by someone.


   "Y-yah! Jimin! This is not the time to be doing that!" Seokjin hyung said, scolding him. "Uhm, haruka, have you seen where your cousin went?"


   "A-uhmm, I really don't kn-know. I'm also looking for him, actually..." I said looking down. Oh God I hope I'm believable enough for them!


  "That's a shame. We were really shocked when he left the stage while we're performing." Namjoon said with a hint of anxiety in his voice.


    "Really?! Do you know why?" I asked, pretending to be clueless. I saw Minho hyung smirked. I secretly elbowed him hard.


     "We don't know either, that's why we're looking for him."  J-hope hyung said, looking down.


    "Maybe the nerves got the best of him. Poor guy..." Seokjin added.


   "Anywaaaay, let me introduce myself to you. The iest member of  BTS, I'm Ji-"


   "-min. You're Jimin. I already know your name, hyung. You're pretty popular, 'ya know." I replied, almost rolling my eyes.


      "Well, I can't help it if I'm popular. Well, I am Jimin, the vis-" he said  but was cut off by seokjin hyung.


      "Hyung? Did you just call Jimin 'hyung' ?"


    OHMYGOD me and my stupid mouth how can I come up with an explanation this time? I'm so scre--


   "Ahh, it's because she's a bit of a tomboy when she was young. She was used in calling older guys hyung, not oppa." Minho explained very nervously. A BIT of a tomboy, huh?! How dare him!


    "Really, Minho hyung? But she looks so girly now. Hell, she's even one of the most gor-"


    Seokjin then put his hand on Jimin's face to stop the latter from talking any further. 


     "Sorry about him. He can be, at certain times, flirtatious." Jin-hyung added while smiling.


That made me laughed so hard that some of the hyungs laughed with me! Well, it's not everyday you get to see Jimin get embarrasses like that, most especially in front of a girl. (Well, I really am I girl NOW in my case.)

 

  "Hyuungg! You just embarrassed me! You messed up my A-game!"


    "Aish! Stop being such a flirt, Jimin!" Namjoon scolded him.


    "Yeah. Flirt with me instead." Taehyung muttered quietly, but unfortunately for him we all heard it.


   Is Taehyung.....?


    "Gay." Suga said then walked out from us and slumped on a black comfy chair near the wall.


   Right, that's just what I'm going to say.

 

    "You know guys, I think you should just head home first. I'm sure Haru will be just fine. You all need to rest." Minho suggested but Namjoon quickly disagreed.


    "Hell no! We won't leave our maknae  behind!"


    "No, Namjoon hyu- I mean Oppa. That's okay, Minho and I will just go look for him. We'll be okay. The last person he needs to see right now maybe s, you know." I suggested, then it suddenly grew quiet.


  "But that's sti---"Seokjin hyung is quickly cut off by Jungkook hyung, who looks so obviously tired now.


   "No, she's right, hyung. We need to go home already, we can't stay here any longer since the paparazzis and fans might get crowded outside when the show ends. It'll be a good idea if we just go home now when there aren't too many people outside."


    "Good Point, Jungkook. Now can we just go home already? I'm already getting sleepy." Suga said loudly while still sitting on the chair


  I swear, this guy is the only one who still doesn't care about me! Ughhh! He's really annoying!


   "Okay, so it's decided then?" Namjoon asked.  The 5 boys standing just nodded, and Suga is clearly half-asleep now.


   "Arasseo. We'll leave now. Please find him for me, hyung!" he said then bowed at Minho. The others bowed as well. 

     
    "By the way, where is blondie staying at?" Jimin asked before they leave. "Because you know, in case you don't have anywhere to crash into. You can stay at my pl-"


   "No thanks, I'm staying at a hotel." LIE. I'm totally gonna stay at the SHINee's dorm tonight!

    
    "Drats. Well, it's worth a try."


    "No it isn't, you lover boy. Now let's go home." Jin interrupted as he held Jimin at the back of his neck.


  I saw Jungkook gesturing Minho and I to text him in case we need him. Minho hyung just nodded waved goodbye.


   And soon, they're gone.


  "Now what?"


  "Uhmm, do you just wanna head out to our table?" Minho said.


   "With these clothes? Really?! And what are they gonna say if you just went back with a girl?!"


    "Don't worry, SHINee isn't judgmental as that. They know me."


    "SHINee isn't, but the rest of the people out there are." I sat on the chair where Suga was previously sitting. It reeks of mint in here. 


     "Well do you have any better plans, Einstein?!"


    ..........None. I have none.


    "Ugh! Fine!" I said and grumpily walked out.

  
   "He-hey! Wait for me!"

    
     *~At the stage where the rest of the Kpop Artists are seated~*


     
   "Hyu-hyung! Everybody's looking at me! I'm backing out!"


   "Shut up! We're already here! Don't walk out for the second time around, shorty!"he whispered angrily while still smiling and making way for their table.


    I saw the Red Velvet girls smiled happily at Minho, then frowned and raised their eyebrows at me, most especially Irene. 

    
    I just ignored them and pretended I did not just see that cold attitude of them.

     
    Wow, I didn't know they're like that. All of them are my friends since I was a trainee and they were really nice. I thought that they're genuine. 


   I guess not.


    Except for Wendy. She's the only one who did not glare at me. She just had her poker face on while looking at me. Well, that's better than glaring and shooting daggers at me.


     
   Then Minho smiled next to Girls Generation, who were all so happy and having fun on their seats.

 

    Kyaaaaah! My idols!


  I saw Yoona and Hyeyeong laughing at something like there's no tomorrow. Tiffany is looking at the mirror inspecting her make-up while Yuri is watching GOT7 perform.


   They're so beautiful! Most especially Yuri!


 Only Yuri and Taeyeon smiled at me, and the other members just looked and ignored me. Well, that's okay. Atleast they did not glare at me, unlike some other Girl Group I know. *cough* RedVelvet *cough*


    I also saw some other Kpop Groups like TWICE, VIXX, GFRIEND and SISTAR.


    We all went through them and I all smiled at them. Almost all of them acknowledged Minho-hyung. Wow, he's really popular, huh.


   Then, we I finally saw our table. They are seating at the far-end, curiousity evident in their eyes. Jonghyun and Key-hyung all looked so surprised and kept looking at me, while Taemin has both of his eyebrows raised, and Onew has a wide grin on his face.


    Damn Onew, I exactly know what that ert is already thinking!

   
    "Yo! I thought you were looking for Haru? Huh?" Jonghyun asked, a silly smile on his face.


    "But it looks like you didn't look for Haru at all. You just went chick-hunting!" Key-hyung accused and pointed directly at me.


  Bw-bwoh?! Chick-hunting?! I clearly am not a chi---

  Oh.... I get it.


But still! He should not have referred to me as a "chick!"

   
   "Y-yah! Stop thinking lewd thoughts! I just accidentally bumped into her while I'm searching for Haru, okay?! And she's Haru's cousin for goodness' sake!" Minho explained.


   "Haru's cousin? Wow, haru never mentioned that he has a beautiful cousin." He said and winked at me.


  Eeewwww! Is this actually happening?! Key-hyung flirting with me! Arkh! He's just like a big brother to me!


  "Maybe he didn't mention me to you because he didn't want me to be hit on by a guy like you." I said then flipped my hair and rolled my eyes. Yes, I'm a diva now.


   "Ooohhh buuurnnnn!" Taemin said. joining in the conversation.


   "Serves you right!" Minho added.


   "Anyway, what is your name, young girl?" Onew asked. 

    
    "Haruka. Kim Haruka." I smiled then bowed at them.


     "Kyeopta!" Key said as he complimented me.


      "Yeah but you almost have the same name as Haru. It just has an additional 'ka' in it."


      "Yeah, I don't know why it's like that either." I said as I got seated on a chair. 
   
   "By the way, you haven't found Haru yet, Minho?" Onew asked as they got to their seats too.


     "Umm, no. I tried looking for him but I really can't find him." he replied as he scratched the back of his neck.


     "Bw-bwoh?! Then where is he?! Ans why have you given up on finding him?!" I got shocked as Key-hyung yelled and stood up. 


   The people near our table started to stare at us. I looked over at Minho and he certainly has ran out of reasons to say. He noticed me looking at him so he gestured me to cover him up. 

 
Ugh! >.<


   "Don't worry, Oppa! Haru is certainly gonna come back! The officers and staffs  are still looking for him!" I said as I tried to calm him down.
He looked at me and he really did started to calm down as I kept touching him and rubbing his back.


   Finally, I got him to sit. 


   Jonghyun, Taemin and Onew started to tell the people around us to ignore what happened and just enjoy the show.


   "You owe me!" I whispered as I nudged him.


   "I don't owe you anything! I even tried to help you in your unbelievable magical transformation!"


    "Psssht! Be quiet!"


     "You be quiet!"


     "Ughh!" 


   I stood up and excused myself on the Comfort Room.


    "Y-yah! Let me go with you!" Minho stood up all of a sudden but was stopped by Key-hyung.


    "Y-yah! Who do you think you are, huh?! Going with a girl to a Comfort Room?!" 

      
     "Bu-but..."


      "Just sit down, Minho." Onew commanded. "And Haruka? Don't take too long, okay?"


    "I'll be in a jiffy, hyun- i mean Oppa! Hee hee hee!" I fake laughed. Gahd I sounded like a dumb blonde girl.

   
    I stuck my tongue out at him and made my way toward the C.R.


   Wait, I should go to the Ladies Room, right? 

  
  I suddenly had the urge to touch my chest and crotch, so I did.

 

   Yep, I should totally go to the Ladies Room.


   As I am making my way toward the Bathroom, I suddenly felt someone knock me over! I fell right on the spot with the strong force that pushed me. 


   "Oh ! Are you okay, miss? I didn't mean to do that to you! I'm really sorry!"


  The person continously apologized at me as he helped me stand up. Damn this guy! Is he effing blind?! 


   "DON'T TOUCH M-" I was really, really about to shout but damn, cat got my tongue!


   Standing infront of me is a tall white-skinned bulky guy with blonde hair! Oh my god! He's so hot!


 Wa-wait! Did I actually say that? That he's hot? What am I now, gay?!


   Well, I am a girl now, so maybe it's the female hormones kicking in. Yeah, maybe it's the hormones...


   "Uhh... Miss? Are you okay?" the handsome guy waved at me. Oh my god I've been spacing out!


    "A-uhhmm, Yes, I'm okay, hahahaha! I'm totally okay! I'm more than okay, actually hahahhaa!"


   "Are you sure? You don't look so good. Here, let me help you." 


    "Aniyo! It's okay, it's okay!"


     "You're really sure, huh? Because you know I ca-"


     "I can totally manage!" I smiled widely, convincing him. Oh my god why am I being such a fangirl now?


    "Okay, if you say so." he said as he showed me his gummy smile. "By the way, my name is Wonho. You?"


    Wonho?


    Wonho?

   
    Wonho..


     Wonho.....

   
    Wonho.........

    
     Wonho!!!!! 


       It's Wonho! From Monsta X! My idol!!!


     "YOU'RE WONHO FROM MONSTA X?!"

    
    "Umm, I guess so? Hahaha"


    "Oh my God! You're really my Idol! I watch all of your videos and listen to your music!"


     "Really? I'm glad. Thank you for your support!"he laughed wholeheartedly. "Umm, what's your name again? I didn't quite hear it a while ago. Can I have it? If you don't mind, that is..."

    
     "Opppppaaaaaa...."


    "Oppa? Your name is Oppa? Hahaha"


    "Ahhh Aniyo! Mianhe! I was just spacing out! My name is Kim Haru....ka! Kim Haruka!" 


      
"Nice to meet you then, Haruka!" he offered me a handshake. I happily accepted it, of course!

 

  "So haruka, are you included in a Group that I know of?"

   
   "Umm, aniyo! I'm just invited here by my cousin." 


  "Oh, okay. And that cousin might be........?"

 
   "Haru, from BTS, Oppa." I smiled uncomfortably. God just looking at his eyes makes it hard for me to lie!


   "Ohh! Is that the guy who ran off the stage awhile ago?"


  "Umm... Yes, it's him."


  "Ohhh, well judging from your expression, you still have not found him yet, have you?"


   "Yes, we're still looking for him..." I looked down. I don't think I can lie anymore if I continued looking at him!


 "Hey, don't get sad. It's okay. I'm sure he'll pop out soon enough. Do you want me to help looking for him?"


  "No! It's okay, Oppa. You don't need to do that, it's okay. We got this." I smiled cheerily, and he smiled at me back.


    "Okay...You know, I'd love to get in touch with you again, so I fi-"


    IS THIS REAL?! WON THE HO WANTS TO STAY CONNECTED WITH ME! HE LIKES ME! GAWD I SRSLY NEED TO CHILL RIGHT NOW


   "COOL! Here is my number!" I gave away my spare cellphone number and he said that he would text me as soon as he got home.

    
    Yes I did give him my spare cellphone number because I really can't give him my original number since that IS my number, my REAL number, HARU'S number, and not Haruka's.


    
    "Okay then, I'll be seeing you Haruka! It's nice meeting you!" He said. 


"It's nice meeting you too, Oppa!"9
  He hugged me tightly then went off.


 He hugged me.


 He HUGGED me.

 
 HE EFFING HUGGED ME.


  Wonho hugged me! Kyaaaaaa!


   I skidded happily towards the Ladies' Comfort Room and started to wash my face.


  Nice! It's a good thing no one's here!


  I'm about to pee and started looking for a urinal, but I remembered I don't have a ......


  Anyway, I just settled in for a cubicle and sat there. I'm currently peeing when the window burst open.

  
   "Did you just see that!? Just who is that girl with Minho Oppa?!"  A girly voice squeaked.  

  
    I know this voice! It's Irene!


  "Yeah! Just who does she think she is?!" A second voice chimed in. It's Joy's! I'm sure of it! I'm very sure of it!


   "And did you just saw what happened a while ago? About him and Wonho-Oppa" Joy added.


   "Yeah!  I saw that! First Minho and now Wonho? What the hell is that?! She's such a !"


   "I know right?! Ughhh!"


   "Don't worry girl, she'll get what she deserves soon." 


    "I hope so. Karma's a , right?"


     "Totally."


    Then I heard zippers being closed. Hmmm, maybe that is their make-up kit.


   Footsteps and laughters soon followed, and soon they're gone.

 

    My sweat dropped like an Ice cream melting under a scorching hot sun.

 

  I certainly didn't know that being a girl can get you instant enemies....

 

   Hoooo boy, I sure hope that I'll be a boy again soon!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A/N:

 

Hi guys! Have you liked the update! I hoped you did! 

 Please share your thoughts on the comments! 

Also, vote for the story guys!


 I love you! 


   Xoxo