All’s well that ends well

From Pants To Skirts

That same night Haru transformed, he slept as a girl. Now that he's awake, he's back to being a boy again. 

 

 He touched his face and groin. Yep, it's there. He's a boy again. He was relieved that he turned back quickly since he has a lot of scheduled events being a new BTS member. What happened yesterday, him suddenly turning into a girl, was very out of the blue. It's still a mystery to him as to why that happened. He still can't believe it, like it was just a dream. However, the news being broadcasted on the television proved otherwise.

 

"Kim Haru, the newly introduced member of the famous all-male korean-pop group called BTS, faces backlash as fans said it was very unprofessional and disrespectful......." 

 

The female reporter went on in her script. A field reporter came into view as she is interviewing some people exiting out of the XXX Stadium, the place where they performed last night.

 

He immediately turned off the TV. He didn't need to watch that interview anymore to know what their reactions will be. 

 

 

He balled up his fist and grimaced. Disappointment and gloom clouded his face. His debut performance as a new BTS member, his one and only chance to make a good lasting first impression to the Army, ended up as a tragedy. He haven't even had the chance to introduce himself to their fans. He couldn't be anymore ed up as he is now.

 

 

He shakes off his head and wipes his tears. This isn't the time to be moping around and sulk all day. This is the time to make an action. He needs to defend and explain himself to the public. Well, he needs to come up with a good excuse since he couldn't just broadcast that he just magically turned into a girl, could he? So he needs to come up with one now. Not only does he need to make up an excuse to their fans, but he also needs to tell that excuse to his hyungs. His co-members, except Jungkook. He couldn't just possibly tell them what happened. They'll just think he's crazy and is making up an excuse to not tell the real reason, when in fact that is the real reason behind that unfortunate event. And now, he still couldn't come up with one.

 

 

He examined the room he's in right now closely. The interior is very serene. Different shades of blue made their way on the walls, rug, door, nightstand, the bed, pillows and bedsheets. The room is so serene, calming and blue that he feels like he's at the middle of the ocean, where his bed is his boat. He wondered whose room is he at, exactly?

 

 

He then remembered what happened last night. He and Minho went to the latter's apartment that he's renting after eating at the SHINee's dorm after ordering a take-out at the ramen store the two of them went last night. Since Haru, still in his girl form last night, has nowhere to sleep to since Minho is being overprotective of him and doesn't want to sleep with them at their dorm. So he just brought Haru into his apartment, and Haru slept at his room while Minho just slept at the couch in the living room. Now that he thinks back at it, Minho was being overly protective of him yesterday. He was never like that to him back then. Maybe he was like that because he was a girl. And he thinks that he's extra fragile and always in danger when he's a girl. 

 

 

Haru was still in his train of thought about him when suddenly, Minho bursted inside the room. 

 

 

"Rise and shine, sleepyhe-"

 

 

Minho's mouth gaped open. There, right in front of him, is Haru back to his male body. Minho thought that he will still be a girl this morning. He didn't expect that he'll turn back into being a male this fast. He quickly regained his composure and set aside the breakfast  that he prepared for him and hugged him very tightly.

 

 

"HAARRUU! YOU'RE BACK! YOU'RE A BOY AGAIN!!!!" 

 

 

"I kn-know, hyung! Im ba-back again! Ha...ha..ha..." 

 

 

Haru felt something while he was being held by Minho. He felt weirdly shy and surprised. He didn't know, but maybe a topless minho only wearing a tight fit boxer shorts with his bulge showing out is the reason for this. He has seen Minho countless times like this, on their dorm in SHINee when he was frequently visiting Key to hang out and eat with them. But this time, he felt really shy and weird around him. It's like he felt around him. He isn't sure, but he thinks that it's just the female hormones that still lingers in his body that is kicking in and doing that for him. 

 

 

He tried to shake off this thing that he's particularly feeling right noW because he might form a tent in his pants with him just thinking about Minho and he doesn't want Minho to see that tent in his pants. That'll be too embarrassing for him.

 

 

 "So, when did you turn back, just this morning?" Minho said while breaking off the hug.

 

 

"Yeah hyung, I woke up a while ago and I'm already a boy again! I feel so relieved!"

 

 

"I'm also relieved! Now you can go back to your dorm!"

 

 

"Yeah, there's that, but I don't think that they'll believe me when I tell them the real reason. I mean, you gotta admit that everything that is happening right now is unbelievable."

 

 

"Hmmmm.... Yeah, you're right. I guess we just need to come up with a good excuse then."

 

 

They thought for quite some time for good, possible reasons. Finally, they have just decided that it should be about Haru suddenly having his asthma onstage and because of that, he immediately have to leave. 

 

 

  "I hope they really buy it, hyung..."

 

 

 "Don't worry, they'll believe it! And I'm here to back it up!"

 

 

  "Thanks!"

 

 

  "Don't mention it," Minho said and winked at him.

 

 

   Haru gulped. Seeing Minho closely only wearing his underwear, he began to feel things. Things that he hasn't felt before for the muscular man before him. He thinks that Minho is very manly and handsome. The tan skin, well-defined abs, big pecs and lean body.... He had been so oblivious to this y body of Minho tha...

 

 

   "Hey, I'm just gonna take a bath, okay?" Minho blurted out as Haru snapped out of his reverie. "By the way, I've prepared you your breakfast. Eat up."

 

  

   With that, he closed the door and is out of the room. He checked the breakfast tray to see what he has prepared for the cute pale boy.

 

 

   1 cup of rice, 1 hotdog and 2 sunny side-up eggs all placed neatly on the plate. 

 

 

 

Oh man, he can already tell that this is gonna be a looooong day for him.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

"HARU! YOU'RE BACK!!!!" Namjoon yelled as Haru entered the BTS dorm with Minho tailing behind him.

 

 

"WHERE IN THE HAVE YOU BEEN, YOUNG MAN?! DO YOU KNOW THE LEVEL OF STRESS AND WORRY YOU HAVE CAUSED US!?" Seokjin yelled as he left the fried chicken that he's eating just to approach the frail-looking boy and reprimand him.

 

 

Seokjin's scream and yells are loud enough to bring everyone out of their rooms and gather at the dinner table. 

 

 

"You have no jams for making us worry like that!" Jimin blurted out as he hugged Haru very tightly. Minho saw all of this and grimaced. 

 

 

On the other hand, Hobi saw Minho's reaction to the two. He suddenly thought of something and smirked.

 

 

"Loooooks like someone here is jeaaalouuus of Chimchim hugging our wittle Haru here!"

 

 

Suga, standing beside Taehyung, turned his head to hobi. "That's gay. Who is it?"

 

 

"The sulky face over there," Hobi pointed at Minho.

 

 

Minho's face turned beet red as he tried to defend himself. "Hey, that's not true! I'm just tired!"

 

 

"I'm just joking! Liven up a little!" Hobi laughed.

 

 

"Well, that's a lame joke," Minho blurted out as he readjusted his hat to cover his face.

 

 

On one corner, Haru felt a little giddy and happy after what he heard. 

 

 

After hugging Jimin, Taehyung and Hobi simultaneously held Haru in a tight grip. It was not a hug, it was like Taehyung and Hobi was trying to grapple little Haru and wrestle with him.

 

 

"Hey, why are you here anyway, hyung?" Namjoon asked Minho.

 

 

"Oh! I'm just here to accompany Haru to getting here safely into your dorm. I don't want anything bad to happen again to him after last night."

 

 

By this time, everyone got his attention and turned their head to face him. 

 

 

"What exactly happened to him last night, hyung?" Jungkook blurted out with a hint of amusement and mockery as he appeared in front of him. He was at the back of Taehyung so he didn't notice him right away.

 

 

"It'll be better if Haru himself explained it to you," Minho replied as he shot back with annoyance evident in his voice.

 

 

Haru noticed the silent yet intense exchange between the two handsome men so he quickly said something to break off the tension.

 

 

"Umm, so I walked out of our performance last night because.... I had an asthma attack."

 

 

"Bw-bwoh? You have asthma!?"Taehyung asked with his voice going a little louder than usual.

 

 

  "Why didn't we know this? And why are we only knowing this now?" Seokjin chimed in.

 

 

 Haru explained it further to his hyungs, detail by detail, on what happened last night and how he was "saved" by Minho. With Minho there to back him up, his hyungs believed him. Except, of course, Jungkook.

 

 

"Haru, you need to post something now to our twitter account and explain yourself to our fans," Taehyung said and handed him his phone. "Here is our password."

 

 

 "Hey, shouldn't our company post an official statement first before you post anything?" Jimin asked.

 

 

"Hmmm. Yeah, you're right, hyung. We need to tell this to our manager first so that he could report it directly to Big Hit." Namjoon agreed.

 

 

"Well, not us, but HARU is the one who needs to tell this to manager-hyung," Jungkook's devilish smile formed instantly. 

 

 

Haru was a little surprised and taken aback by this. Right after he thinks that a problem have just been solved, another one shows up. All of them knows how strict and hot-headed their manager can be, especially now that the media and public's attention has been shifted to BTS due to this unfortunate controversy regarding particularly to their newest member, Kim Haru.

 

 

  "Oh my Gosh I haven't thought of manager hyung until now!" Haru blurted out. "Umm.... Namjoon hyung? Since you're our leader, do you mind if you help me explain all of this to him? Pleeeeaaaaseeee?"

 

 

   Haru is doing his puppy eyes technique to Namjoon. When he wants something really bad, he does this quite often to make something go his way. It has been quite effective in the past, with Key, Minho, and the other SHINee members being his victim. Minho saw this again and a smile creeped out on his face.

 

 

  Unfortunately for him, Namjoon didn't even budge. Because there's only one person who can convince him and that's the person who currently has his hand rested on Namjoon's shoulders. The self-proclaimed "International Handsome".

 

  "Yes, I do mind. So you're on your own, Bye." Namjoon said as he walked out.

 

 

  Haru tried to call him out and convince him, but still to no avail. 

 

 

  But he didn't give up. He turned his head to Seokjin and asked him.

 

 

  "How about you hyung? Would you help me, please? I'll treat you to any restaurant and food places you want for 3 days! Pleaaaseeeee?" 

 

 

   "Um, No thanks. Namjoon already does that for me," Seokjin replied and then also walked out.

 

 

  "How about you, Jimin hyung? You have to help me, please? You'll prove Namjoon wrong that you do have jams by helpi-"

 

   "Excuse me, but I already have jams. I know it in myself and I don't need you to tell me that. So no. Bye," Like Namjoon and Jin, Jimin also walked out.

 

 

   "Well that went horrible...." Haru thought. But then his eye caught sight of Taehyung, so he immediately asked him. 

 

   

   "Taehyung?"

 

 

   "No, I'm busy."

 

 

   "With what?"

 

 

    "Doing my VLive with our Armys," and just like that, he walked out.

 

 

   "How about you, Hobi? Please tell me that you will help me! Please hyung!"

 

    

    "Sorry sweetcheeks, but I'm actually busy finishing our choreography for our latest song, so I won't be able to help you. Sorry!" He said as he ruffled Haru's hair and left.

 

     

     He was about to give up when he saw Jungkook sitting in the dining chair eating the chicken that Seokjin was eating a while ago.

 

 

    "Jungkook?"

 

 

    "I'll be helping Hobi hyung do the choreography. Also,  I still have my part in our song left to record, so count me out," He declined as he continued to eat his chicken.

 

 

    "Wow, y'all so busy huh, couldn't even spare a minute for me...." he thought and was about to sulk when he suddenly saw his hyung Suga.

 

 

 

    "Don't even think about it," Suga blurted out and left.

 

 

    All of his co-members declined. Great, now he has to face their manager alone and explain himself and receive the scolding alone. He was about to lose all hope left in him when noticed Minho standing beside him. 

 

   

    "Hey, don't look at me! This isn't part of our deal, you know! I said only your BTS hyungs, so that excludes your manager," he whispered so only him and Haru can hear it.

 

 

     Haru aggresively ruffled his hair and sighed. Now he's ed up. 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

 "Kookie! C'mon! Please help me! You literally won't say anything to him! You'll just stand beside me and that's it!"

 

 

   "And also receive scolding from him? No thank you."

 

 

   "C'mon! You know what really happened to me and I'm not in a good position! It's not like I planned any of this!"

 

   

    "I'm not good at lying."

 

 

    "I just told you that you won't say anything!"

 

 

    "With our manager there, I highly doubt that. Since I'm right beside you while you explain your off of him, he'll definitely ask me for confirmation."

 

 

    "Oh just help me with this! C'mon! Don't you have any mercy?!"

 

 

   "None." 

 

 

 Jungkook finished eating his chicken and went to his room. Haru, now left all alone at the dinner table, was very disheartened and hopeless. Why couldn't Jungkook, who literally saw everything that happened to him last night, help him to  be beside him for moral support while he explains himself to their notorious manager? He thought that after what happened, had formed a bond  and gotten  pretty close with him. Well, he was clearly wrong about that. Jungkook still doesn't care about anyone and still likes to be disconnected with the world that's going on around him.

 

 

 

  Haru tried to pump up himself and look at the brighter side of it. If he's going down, then it's better to be going down by himself and not drag down anyone with him.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

It is a sunny afternoon in Seoul, where the street is just bustling with curious, enamored tourists and street vendors who do their daily routine everyday selling their garments and products to potential customers. It is almost a perfect city with happy citizens living in it, except of course, for one troubled young man who sits in a cafe with his respectable yet feared ahjussi.

 

 

    "Hyung? I'm here to talk about my disappearance at my debut performance last 2 days.... Ummm what happened was," Haru fidgeted and played with his fingers while looking down. He couldn't look directly at his Manager for the guilt and trouble he had caused not only for the group but also for the whole company. "Umm, I had an asthma attack that night... Maybe I had it that particular moment because I am so tired, sweaty, nervous and scared on how will the fans react to my debut onstage. Hyung, I know you're mad and I just caused you so much stress even though I'm just new to the group but I hope you can still give me a chance to prove myself again not only to you and the company but also to our fans."

 

 

The older man just took a sip of his coffee while silently gazing at the young boy in front of him. Haru was surprised that he still isn't exploding and yelling at him right now. 

 

 

"I already know that. Jungkook told me all about it last night when he called me to eat dinner with him."

 

 

  "What? Jungkook?! Why?" 

 

 

  "Beats me. I don't have any idea as to why he's the one explaining everything that happened that night and not you. I have already released my anger last night so don't worry about it now. I'll just explain this to the CEO and get him to release an official statement regarding this as soon as possible. I'll just update you if he tells me anything on your re-debut again and all that," he took one last sip of the coffee he's drinking and laid it again on the table. "If that's all we're gonna talk about today, then I believe that everything is settled out. I have to go. I still have some important matters to attend to."

 

 

With that, he stood up and fixed his belongings while handing out his payment for the coffee he ordered to Haru. But before he left, he took one last look at him and smiled. "You have a great friend in Jungkook. Treasure it. It's not everyday that you get to see him take such great lengths just to do a favor for a friend."

 

 

Haru, who's now all alone at the coffee table, is very dumbfounded. He didn't expect Jungkook to do that for him, especially after that conversation he just had with him that went terrible. 

 

 

  He definitely misjudged Jungkook. He's not such a bad person. He's nice. And secretly thoughtful. He's all the things he thought he isn't. 

 

 

  

Weird enough, Haru's heart starts beating fast, again. 

 

   

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

A/N: What do you guys think of the latest chapter? Hehe Upvote and comment please! Thanksss! :D