Debut Gone Wrong

From Pants To Skirts

 "Bultaoreune!"  Suga said through the mic as he is emerging up the stage. The fans' screams and chants were getting louder and louder and more deafening as each second passes by. The spotlight then centered on Suga who has a grin on his face.

 

 I can see him because I'm still at the backstage watching at the screen. I'm going onstage at the middle of the song, that's why I'm still here.

 

    "FIRE!" Namjoon said as he emerged from the left side of Suga. 

 

    "FIRE!" It's Jimin this time and rises at Suga's right. The fans got really rowdy as Jimin winked at the screen. 

 

     "FIRREEEEE!" Jin screeched, standing above a platform that is meters above the stage. The camera and spotlight caught him, thus revealing his beautiful blonde hair and pouty lips. He has this y expression on his face that made the Armys scream in unison as he keeps descending to the stage.

 

    Damn! This is gonna be lit!   

 

   Soon enough, every BTS members got onstage. Once they were all 7, they danced and sang their hearts out. 

 

  Every beat of the music, every lyric of the song, every step they make, all are in sync and executed flawlessly. I just really hope that I can match up to their caliber and not be outperformed. Or else some fans might say that I'm not deserving to be in BTS.

 

   "HEEEEY HAAAARUUUU!" I heard someone yell. I looked at the direction of the voice and saw that it's Minho-hyung and key-hyung running towards me. Woah, how did they get here?!

 

    Minho got to me instantly and out his arm around me and ruffled my hair like a dog. Key-hyung did the same, too. 

 

   "Arkhh! Hyuunng! I'm so glad you're heeeerrrreeee!"

 

   "Look, you're gonna debut any moment from now. I'm so proud of you, you twerp!" Key-hyung said and hugged me. I then saw Minho smiled at me, then winked. Oh my god what's with the wink?! om\h my god I can feel my face turn into a tomato oh my God.

 

    "But hey, why are you all so sweaty, Haru? It's so unlikely of you. For what I know, you don't sweat too much everytime. Is something wrong?" Minho asked.

 

   "Maybe he's nervous. That happened to me, too." Key hyung explained.

 

   "Hmmmm, I don't know, hyung. I just don't know." Minho then put his palm on my forehead. "! Why are you so  ice cold?!" he instantly retracted his hand when he touched the skin of my forehead.

 

   "Really? I'm cold?" I touched myself. None. I feel none. I feel....normal, except the fact that I'm sweating here profusely and I also feel so panicky.

 

   Key hyung then touched me in the forehead too, and also at the neck. "What the hell, Haru?! You ARE cold!!!"

 

 

   "You're cold AND you're sweating! Are you sick?!" Minho blurted out.

 

   "Hyyuuung, I don't feel sick. I just really feel sweaty and uneasy." 
 

 

    "Are you sure you're ready to perform?" Key asked, worry etched all over his face. 
 

   "I can still perform, hyung! I can't back down now!"

 

    "Hmmm, well, you have a point, Haru," Key muttered, sighing at the same time. "just promise me you're not gonna faint, okay?"

 

   "Yeah, Promise us, Haru." 

 

  "I promise, Hyungs. I'm gonna be okay." I gave them a warm smile, and they reciprocated, thankfully. Key hyung hugged me again for the second time. 

 

 

  "Kim Haru! Please get on your designated place. You'll be on air in 3 minutes." One of the staff declared and then left. 

 

  Oh my God, this is it! Shiiiiit!

 

 

   "BWOH! Goodluck haru! Fighting!" Minho said as and spanked my . 

 

  "We'll be watching you, Haru! Do your best!" Key cheered as I start running off the place I'm supposed to stand. 

 

   "THANK YOU HYUNGS! DON'T WORRY, I'M GONNA DO MY BEST!" I shouted at the end of the room. they keep waving at me until I can no longer see them. I then went upstairs and stood at the square platform that has 4 poles supporting it. 
 

 

   , I'm gonna debut now. I'm ready. I'm totally ready. I'll give my best shot. I'm gonna make sure I'm gonna dance and sing well. I can't disappoint my friends who supported me all throughout this journey. I should do good. Heck, I should be amazing on that stage. I'm gonna blow everyone off of their seat. That, I promise.

 

  "In 3, 2, 1 and GO! Start Lowering the platform!" The floor director screamed at the assistants.

 

Inch by inch, the platform is descending. I readied my stance and tried to memorize the choreography that I made last night. The screams of the fans enveloped the whole arena. The boos I heard a while ago were all gone now and was replaced by cheers. 

 

  The spotlight shone on my feet.

 

 With that, I just remained still with my pose as the chants of the fans were getting really loud now. I then see every members on stage now, their eyes all glued on me. 

 

   When I was entirely revealed by the Spotlight, I started to do the steps I've been practicing the whole time.

 

 As I'm about to do the first step, all my hairs on my arm, neck, and feet started to stand on its ends, my stomach started to grumble and I feel dizzy all of a sudden.

 

 , I'm starting to lose my balance! I don't even have any harness on me! Damn! I'm dead meat!

 

 

~~*Minho's POV*~~

 

"Minho! Ha-Haru's gonna fall!" 

 

 "H-hyuuuung! Oh my Lord he really is gonna fa-AArrrkkgggghhh!" I cringed as I saw haru fall the black square platform. But it's a good thing he held onto one of the poles for support at the last second! Now he's hanging there with just his arm grasping on the pole. Oh Lord, this is too much!

 

  "Lo-look, Minho! Haru is dancing! Haru is still dancing!" 

 

  And true to that, he is dancing his way of the platform. He wrapped his legs on the pole and let his upper body hang on the air, and then his stomach swaying in the beat of the music and his hands gliding swiftly in the air. 

 

  "That's my boy! Very resilient!"

 

  "Wooh! He made us worry for a second there." I muttered under my breath.

 

 Then, Haru is on the platform again, dancing very gracefully and at the same time ily. Wow, I never imagined those two words could go with one another. 

 

  With every move he makes, it looks like he's already a pro dancer and not even an Idol who is just debuting. Damn, he really is amazing. 

 

   "Hey Minho, Wipe your droll off of your mouth!" Key said as he threw a handkerchief on my face.

 

  "Damn you, Kibum." I grabbed the handkerchief and threw it back at him.

 

  "You're Welcome, Lover Boy." Key grinned.

 

  "Shut up."

 

 

  ~~*Jungkook's POV*~~

 

  Wow, what is that Haru thinking!? He's so clumsy that he almost fall off! It's a good thing he wormed himself out of that one.

 

   As soon as Haru got on stage, he did a triple backflip and started rapping fast but each word is so clear you can never go wrong with what he is saying.

 

   "geop manheun jayeo yeogiro

    goeroun jayeo yeogiro

    maenjumeogeul deulgo All night long!
    jingunhaneun balgeoreumeuro
    ttwieobwa michyeobeoryeo da!

ssak da bultaewora bow wow wow!
ssak da bultaewora bow wow wow! 
"

 

    The audience grew wild and cheered so hard after he finishes his rap. A sea of yellow was present in the audience. 

 

  We danced and sang like there's no tomorrow, including Haru, who is noticeably currently doing an awesome job. 

 

   As our song is coming to its end, while I am still dancing, I noticed Haru stopped moving and holding his stomach. Then I saw him wiped his nose, and there in his fingers, is blood. 

 

His nose is bleeding.

 

His hands tremble with fear, his whole body is shaking. 

 

What in the world is happening?! Why am I the only one who is noticing this?!

 

I completely stopped dancing and approached haru to check if he's okay, but HE RAN OFF THE STAGE.

 

 

WHAT THE ?

 

 

~~*Minho's POV*~~

 

      I ran as fast as I can, looking for haru on where he's gone off to. Key and I split up. He went to the Aisle number 1, where the Dressing room of the artists are located, whereas I went to Aisle number 2, where the Staff and Crew Members' room , Storage area and Comfort Room are located.

 

   Damn that dwarf, how could he run so fast with that little body of his?!

 

    I looked first inside the Storage Area. 

 

 Nope, not here.

 

   Next is on the Employees' Area.

 

  Damn. Still not here.

 

 Just where in the world is he?! 

 

I tried to search again for the previous rooms that I've gone off to. But still, no sign of him. 

 

 I was starting to lose hope but then I heard a yell at the men's comfort room....

 

RIGHT! HE'S IN THERE!

 

I hurriedly rushed off there and barged in , only to find a certain cubicle filled with a strange light, and just outside of that open cubicle is that Jungkook kid, whose eyes are wide and mouth gaped open.

 

  Ooohhhkay, What is happening?!

 

I hurriedly ran into that cubicle and shoved Jungkook out of the way, who's still in shock, by the way.

 

 

   And there, right before my eyes, is Haru being entirely filled with a strange white light. His scream is getting so loud that it's starting to become a screech, and the white light is also getting so bright that it almost makes me blind. 

 

   The light shone and shone so bright until I collapsed on the floor and can no longer look at Haru.

 

 

    Then, in just a split second, the white light disappeared, leaving the room's brightness back to normal. 

 

    I hurriedly wiped my eyes off to regain back my senses, and when I did, I saw Jungkook in front of me, pointing straight inside the cubicle , horror evident in his face.

 

HARU!

 

  I immediately stand up and looked at Haru inside the cubicle, only to find......

 

 

A beautiful, thin girl with long blonde hair and eyes so blue that it almost resembles the sea that is propped up on the floor, looking at us with bewildered eyes.

 

 

Wow, she's hella gorgeous. I should really get her number. But I'm pretty sure she'll just give it to me. Hell, I am Min the Ho. I am SHINEE's Minho. Of course she'll give it to m----

 

 

 But then, while I am still looking at her, I noticed something.

 

   I noticed her clothes. She is wearing the very same clothes that haru is wearing a while ago...... in the same cubicle..... inside this MEN'S COMFORT ROOM.

 

 

And then  it dawned upon me.

 

 

"IS THAT YOU, HARU?!"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

A/N:

 

  Hi guys!!! Did you like the update?

 

   Vote and Comment if you did!  \(^_^)/

 

The next few chapters are the ones where it gets exciting. I have so many plans to wrte in my head OMG hahahaha I hoped you stay tuned to it! Byeeee! 

 

  Xoxo