Dates and Kisses

From Pants To Skirts

                                                                                                                                    22efe7c7025a3fd746b015732b20a75b.jpg

 

"Hyung?!!! How can I go back to normal? I don't want to stay like this forever!!!" I complained as Minho opp- I mean hyung is spacing back and forth.

 

"I don't know! It's not like I know why you turned like that in the first place!"

 

"It's so weird! Being a girl is so weird! I have long hair, big s, softer skin and even the hair on my legs have vanished!" I said and showed him my legs.

 

"Ooohhh yeah your legs have been way smoother now....." He said and gulped. "Mind showing me a peek of your chest? You know, to make sure that you rea-"

 

"Not a chance! Eeeek!" I shouted and threw the comb that I've been holding at him.

 

"Y-yah! That hurts!" Minho-hyung said as he scratched his head. "And what's with that voice, huh? It's so girly!"

 

"Maybe because I'm actually a girl now?!" I replied, rolling my eyes.

 

"But I didn't know that it would also change your voice."

 

"Yeah me neither."

 

"You know what? We should go somewhere."

 

"Huh? Where to?"

 

"At the park, there outside the streets. You know, just to think things through." He pointed out as we are currently at a dark room backstage.

 

"Yeah, you're right. But first, what am I gonna say to my hyungs? They'll ask what I'm gonna do at this time of the night."

 

"Umm, last time I checked, you're not Haru now, but Haruka." He replied, face-palming

 

"Oh yeah, hahaha right sorry," I apologized as my dumbness is starting to creep inside of me again.

 

~^~^~^~^~^~^

 

"Hi hyung. I'm just gonna go outside a bit. I'm not going with you back to the dorm." Minho hyung said to Onew hyung and the rest of the members.

 

Onew hyung and Key-hyung looked at him, then me, then at Minho again....

 

"A-are you going out with her?" Jonghyun asked directly as he pointed his fingers at me.

 

"Yes, hyung but only for a while."

 

"WHAT?! YOU'RE ALREADY DATING HER?!" Key hyung asked hysterically. Oh my lord, why are you like that hyung, I'm so embarrassed for you....

 

I just looked down and tried to be quiet while poor Minho hyung explains this all by himself.

 

"Hey Key! You've got it all wrong! When I said Going out, then we are literally going out! Not that going out that you're thinking about! Sheesh!"

 

"Still! It means you're going on a date!"

 

"I-it's not a date, Key-oppa. Minho oppa is just here to accompany me to buy something for Haru-oppa. You know, as a gift that he's a trainee now." I said so

 

innocently and as girly as possible. Erkh I think I might puke here.

 

"A gift for haru? Th-then I should go with you instead of Minho!" He said pointing at himself. "Haru is like my baby brother, I know him better than anyone!"

 

Really Key? You're using me just to score on a pretty girl? How D-A-R-E you!!!

 

"Sorry hyung, but Haruka have already decided. I'm just here to say it to you guys so that you won't go looking for me."

 

"No I won't allow it!!!"

 

"You're not the leader, key, I am. And I say that it is okay, as long as you go home early. You got that, Minho?"

 

"Wha-what? That's not faaaaiiir!"key complained but Minho Is just ignoring him.

 

"Yes! Thank you hyung! And please just say it to manager-nim!"

 

"I will, Key. Go home early, okay? And also, while you're at it, go buy us dinner okay? I'll pay you back when you get home. Mine's chicken. I like the savory chicken where we usually eat."

 

"Mine's ramyun, hyung! Buy me that!" Taemin-hyung said while he is fixing his hair.

 

"I like burgers. Buy me 2 burgers." Jonghyun added.

 

Seriously? Onew just allowed us to go out just for him to buy them their dinner. 

 

Well done, Onew-hyung. Well done.

 

"Are you serious? I thou-"Minho was cut quickly by Key.

 

"You'll buy us our dinner or we won't let you go out?" Key said as he went close to Minho.

 

Minho looked so annoyed. But nevertheless, he eventually gave in.

 

"Fine." He grumpily said.

 

"I'd like ramyun and also kimbap, please. Thanks!" Key hyung exclamed cheerily.

 

"Fine fine fine! We're heading out now!" He said as he went to the door. I quickly followed him.

 

"Take care of haruka, pabo!" Key said one last time before we head out.

 

"Haruka, if ever Minho here does something weird to you, just give us a call, okay?" Taemin said, eyeing Minho for a little while.

 

"Shut up! We're going out now! Bye!" he said as he grabbed me and closed the door immediately.

 

I can see that Minho is turning red. Hahahhaha! 

 

"Hyung! Are you seriously blushing?" I said as I am holding my laughter.

 

"N-no! Why would I even blush in the first place?" he said as he covered his face. I was about to talk when he beat me into it. "You're talking non-sense now. Let's just

go."

 

"Fine, have it your way~"

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

"So, how did you end up that way again?"

 

Minho hyung asked as we walked the busy street of Seoul. He is wearing a face mask that almost covers his whole face so he's safe for now.

 

"I don't know! I was just performing with my hyungs onstage when suddenly I felt really uneasy and sweaty. I couldn't handle it anymore so I left our performance stealthily and went to the bathroom. And then before I knew it, I'm already a girl."

 

He raised his eyebrows for a second then showed me a his cellphone.

 

'Just In: BTS Newbie Star Kim Haru left onstage during the mid-performance of the group. Netizens, enraged!'

 

That headline is staring right back at me with such boldness that I immediately looked away. I knew the fans' reactions would be like that.

 

"Not really stealthy of you, huh?"

 

"I know...... And I expected the fans' reactions would be like that. And as of now, I think the management and manager-nim is really mad and looking out for me now... I don't know what to do, hyung..." My voice cracked at the end, giving a hint of gloom on me.

 

"Don't worry, I'm always here for you, haru." He said with such care that it almost made me cry. Almost.

 

"I know that, hyung. I know I could always count on you since that day when you confessed to me your feelings." I said and smirked. 

 

Wait... What the hell?! Did I just really tell that to him!? Where did I get this confidence? Is it because I'm a girl now!?

 

I've been avoiding that topic to not make things awkward between us, but here I am, blurting that out so easily. Me and my big mouth....

 

"B-bwoh? Wh-why'd you have to bring that up now?" He said frantically as his face turned bright red. 

 

He walked faster than usual so I matched it. Then when we were in a place where there are only few people, he scratched his head and faced me. "Well, what I've said during that time is true. But that doesn't matter now since you're and idol and you're gonna be really busy from now on."

 

"You already know my answer, right?"

 

"Yes, that you also like me but you're afraid that you might get in the way into my career, so...." he stopped midway and looked down.

 

"I'm sorry for bringing this up, hyung. Let me do this to you as my way of apology." I went closer to him and tiptoed up to his face, and kissed him on the cheek.

 

He was caught off-guard. His eyes widened and immediately turned towards me. He opened his mouth but no voice came out.

 

Pabo... Minho pabo.

 

I flicked my long hair and twirled my white, flowy dress while dragging him to the ramen store.

 

"C'mon, oppa! It's time to buy your hyungs their dinner!"

 

He looked at me endearingly in the eyes, and said something,

 

 

 

"And it's time for me to l....ve you."

 

 

 

"Huh? What did you say?"

 

"Nothing! I just said that we should really get going before I get scolded by Onew-hyung." He said as smiled cheekily and held my hand going to the store. 

 

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N: Hi guys! Omg sorry for not updating for so loooooooong! I've been preoccupied with some stuff and I momentarily forgot about this. But I'm back now, and I hope you liked this update!

Also, vote and comment below for your support! (^_^)>

Thanks!!! See you guys in the next update!