A FOUR Leaf Clover

From Pants To Skirts

They say


That If you see a 


Four leaf Clover


Then you will always have 


Lady Luck 


By your side.

 

 

But is that luck enough


For you too find

 

Love that is destined


To last a lifetime?

 

 

Will it be enough


To finally find

.

.

..

...


Mr. Right?

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

[*Haru*]

 

Omo omo omo omo! This cannot be happening! I can't be late to my first meeting with my co-members! Their first impression on me might turn terrible!

The taxi I'm riding is on full speed now, but I'm still fidgeting and can't keep myself together.

This is all Key's fault! If it wasn't for him, then I would not be riding in a cab in a hurry like this!

And damn! My head hurts like hell!

This is may be what they call "hangover." Damn him and this painful hangover!

I fished my phone out of my pocket and decided to text him.

"Thanks Key-hyung! Bc of u, I am now running late on the BTS Dorms! Wow hyung! I really cannot thank u enuf! >:("

I hit send. I'm so irritated that my cellphone almost fell off my hands into the cab floor. Ugh!

  
  The taxi skidded to a stop. I quickly get out off the taxi and paid the fare. I practically run in the lobby to the elevator. As soon as it reaches to the 4th floor, i sprinted til I got on my Room Number. 413. This is it.

   I turned the doorknob and got inside, only to find a man wearing a coat and shades, with eyebrows turned down and lips thinned, indicating he is not in a good mood today.

     "You!  You good for nothing lot! Do you know how important this day is?!"

    Oh, it's just Manager-hyung.

"Where in the world have you been?! Do you know how much time you have left?! 30 minutes! 30 freaking minutes!"


"Yeah hyung I know I know! That's why I went here as fast as I can!" I took off my shirt and rummaged through my closet for what clothes to wear.

   
       "What? What in the world are you doing?! Are you actually planning on taking a bath with only 30 minutes left?!"

   "But hyung, I will smell!"

     "JUST WEAR PERFUME OR COLOGNE! Aish! We're already late as it is!"

    I cannot complain anymore when Hyung is not in a good mood like that. He gets really scary when you contradict him more. And when I mean scary, I mean REALLY SCARY.

    "Arasseo Hyung."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Here it is! 507!"

"It's 517, not 507 you Pabo!"Manager-hyung scolded. Wow, so much for being a kind Manager.

I continuously searched for 517 in the Hallway, scanning through door to door, but to no avail. 

"Hyung! Maybe it's on the other side of the hallway!"

"No! It's right here! Come quick!" 

I looked at the polished maroon door with gold numbers in it. 517. This is it. The door that will lead me to my career, where I will finally reach my dreams! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time that I get so jittery! 

    "Ready?" Hyung said, holding the button on the intercom, not pressing it.

    "Yes hyung, I'm ready!"

     He pressed the doorbell first and seconds later the button to speak on the intercom. 

  "Hi, this is Kevin, your new member's manager," he spoke in a very polite and formal voice. Wow, from rude to formal real quick.

  I heard footsteps and shuffling through the door. A voice on the intercom speak right away.

  "Okay, come right in."

  The door clicked unlock and My manager was the first one to enter, with me tailing right behind him. 

  As soon as I entered inside, the walls are all white and the ceiling is white, even the carpet that covers the floor is white! Won't they be having a hard time cleaning these if it gets dirty or stained?

   I just let that off my mind and continued to walk inside until I saw 5 guys sitting on the couch while 2 guys are on a chair, in front of them is a mini glass table with a remote control on top of it, which is obviously for the Flat Screen TV which is meters away in front of them.

A blonde boy wearing a bonnet stands and greets Manager-hyung.

"Hi Kevin-hyung, I'm Kim Nam Joon, the Leader of BTS."He shakes Manager-hyung's hands while slightly bowing his head. "But you can call me Rap Monster. So where is our new member, hyung? Why isn't he with you?"


"Ehe-erm. Uh-uhm!" I say, pretending to cough. My manager quickly caught up and introduced me.

"What? He is actually here. He," Manager-hyung then pointed at me. " is your new member. Kim Haru."

"Eeh? Bu-but that's a girl!"A man with chubby cheeks said with a voice louder than what is necessary.

    "Yeah, She's a girl, hyung. Just look at her hands, they're so small." A pale boy with no eyes exclamed.

"So our new member is a girl? We won't be an All-boy band anymore?" A boy with a messy bedhead hair exclaimed.

What? A girl?! REALLY?! Aish! That's so offensive! How in the world do I look like a girl? Is it because of my height? My slender body? My built?! 

"Uhhh guys, guys, calm down okay? He's not a girl. He's actually a boy." Manager-hyung explained.

    "Excuse me?" A tall and pretty boy said shockingly.

"Wae?!! But why is he so little and his face is sooo girly?!" Rap Monster then pointed at my face with eyes wide open.

"Uhh, I guess I'm made just like that?" I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

"BWOH?! I actually can't believe it! I thought you're just a boyish girl at first glance!"


"Yeah! That's what I thought too! But why are you such a midget?"

"Why do you have such a thin body? You look so fragile. It makes you look so feminine."

"You look like a middle schooler."

"Do you like pink?"

And chaos erupted within seconds, with them continuously asking me questions all at once. My Manager quickly noticed my panic and troubled face, so he immediately handled the situation.


"Hey Guys! Let's just calm down a bit, okay? Why don't we just reserve the questions later and just introduce yourselves for the moment?"manager-hyung suggested. I gotta say, he can be pretty good at dealing with chaotic times like this.

"That's right, guys. Just introduce yourselves first and let him settle in for a bit before asking questions."Rap Mons agreed.

The boys finally calmed down and sat again at their chair. The boy with the messy bedhead was the first to introduce prior to Rap Monster. 

"Hi Haru!"he waved at me. "Im Kim Tae Hyung, but everyone calls me V!"

I shook his hands as he beamed at me. V is really cute and cheerful, so I'm guessing he is the Maknae of the Group.


"Hi haru, I'm Jungkook." The raven-haired guy stood up and shook my hand. Jungkook is tall but baby-faced.  His hair style is similar to V's hair, but only Jungkook's hair color is darker. He has chubby cheeks and looks so innocent and cute. Despite that, he looks so intimidating and serious. He isn't even smiling. He just wears this poker face and unliveliness is sketched in his face. 

    He exudes an aura that is too dark for broad daylight. But I actually do not sense anything sinister in him, just maybe.... Emptiness and Gloom? I'm not sure, maybe I'm mistaken. Maybe it's just me.

And soon enough, all of them introduced one by one.

"Hi hyung! I'm Ji Min! "

"Hello! I'm Jin!"

"Yeah yeah hi. The name's Suga."

"Hey man, I'm J-hope. Nice to meet 'ya."

      As soon as they said their names, I instantly forgot it. Yeah don't judge me I'm not good with remembering names.

"Yah Haru! How old are you? I'm guessing you're the same age as our maknae Jungkook." Rap Monster asked inquisitively.

"Yeah hyung! How old are you? Are you my hyung?" A tan, chubby cheeked boy asked excitedly. I'm guessing he's Ji Min.

"Umm... What? Jungkook is your maknae?"

  "Yeah. What did you think? That he's the eldest? Hahahaha!" Then Jimin laughed. Wow, I've never heard a laugh that is as high-pitched as his laugh. It's quite cute, though.

    The others laughed too, except for Jungkook who still looks so serious.

   "Umm no! I actually thought Jungkook is the second youngest, then V is the maknae.." I awkwardly scratched my head. 

      "Tch." Jungkook hissed. 

        "Actually, it's the other way around, Haru.  Taehyung is already 20 while Jungkook is still 17."The tall pretty boy came up with me and patted my head. I think his name is Seokjin.... Yeah, that's his name.

     "Woah, really? Then I guess I'm the maknae now. I'm only 16." I said and smiled. 

     "What? It means you're not my hyung?! Ohhh bummer." Jimin puffed his cheeks and pouted. Wow, what a child. A cute child.

    "Really?! You're only 16?! Then that means Jungkook is not our maknae anymore! You'll not be called Golden Maknae now! Hahaha" Tae hyung said and pointed at Jungkook then laughed.  Jungkook made an irritated look.

      " I don't care. Then I'll be called the Golden Member." Jungkook said and looked away.

     "You're too full of yourself, kid."Suga commented while lying on the couch. I don't know if his eyes is closed or they're just really like that. Hmmm......

    Then the conversation became lively and chaotic that it's like I'm in a public Market.

"So! Since the Formalities is finally finished, then I think it is time for me to go? I think Haru can get settled easily here with you guys guiding him."

"Yes hyung, you can count on us."Rap Mons declared.

"Okay, I'll be going then."

"Arasseo hyung, take care on your way home."

I accompanied him 'til we're on the doorway. We then hugged and said our goodbyes at each other.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As I turned around, I was astounded by the sight right before me.

The Suga guy, I think, is laying on the couch sleeping with his mouth open. V is running around the living room while eating some candies. 

Jin is on the Dining Area eating some cereals, I think? Cereals for lunch, huh? Well that's new. Jungkook is nowhere to be found. I looked everywhere but he really disappeared. Well, I'm guessing he already went to his room.


My eyes then quickly got the attention of Ji Min..... Who is c-currently..... Doing push ups, half-. 

Okay, so is this just another normal day in the life of the BTS members? I think.... It will take some time for me to get used to this. And besides, I've been living alone for years already. I'm not used to having housemates. So this is really all new to me.

"So Haru, here is J-Hope, the one who will get you to your room and help you get settled here."he patted J-hope's back.

"Yeah! I'm your man for that!" He exclaimed as he pumped up his chest.

"So if you have any questions , just ask him. Arasseo?" 

"Arasseo hyung!"

J-hope helped me with my luggage and also guided me towards my room. Since I'm now living with 7 guys, I'm expecting that my room would just be small in space. But I got surprised as it is actually spacious, with 2 frames hanging on the white walls depicting nature sceneries in it. A queen-sized bed on the top center of the room, a table with a lampshade on the left side of the bed and a huge closet at the bottom left of the room. There are 2 windows on the right side of the room, which is shades by white blinds. But I noticed that the right side of the room is empty and still has so much space left. There's also a huge Mirror displayed on the opposite side of the bed.

Wow, I wasn't expecting this at all.

"Hey could I just put this on the top shelf of your closet?" Asked J-hope, holding my huge bag that contain clothes in it.

"Ahh Yes Hyung! Kamsahamnida!"

I put my 2 rolling luggages beside my closet.

"So hyung... Do you have any rules or regulations here?"I asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Rules? We don't have any rules here, actually."


"Really? No curfew? Or about showering? Or chores? Or something like that?" I asked again, a bit skeptic.

"There are no curfew here. If someone is taking a shower, then you just go behind the door and line up to form a queue. Jin practically does all of the chores here, especially cooking." He says, as he placed the 3rd and last bag on the bottom part of the closet. "And oh, I almost forgot to tell you that after Jin cooks, you should be on the dining table by then and eating right away or else you won't have any food left for you to eat. Well, that is, unless you know how to cook."

"That's fine by me. I know how to cook for myself since I've been living alone for quite some time."

"Really? That's great! Then you could alternate Jin with cooking! He's been teaching V how to cook so that he won't always be the one cooking but V always mess it up and the food turns out burnt. Suga and Rap Mons is too lazy to do it. Ji Min and I always end up eating all of what we cook, and Jungkook just doesn't have the motivation to do it. So I guess you'll make Jin happy and stop him from complaining about it every single day!"


"Yes! I'm glad to be of help, hyung!"

"That's good to hear. Now that I'm done helping you with your luggages, I guess I should get going then and let you rest?"

"Yes, hyung, thank you for your assistance!" I stood up and bowed at him, just to show my gratitude.

"If you still have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me, okay?"

"Arasseo, hyung!"

As soon as he is out, I let myself fall on my bed and quickly felt the soft comforter that enveloped me. I just let myself rest for a while.

I'm so dead tired that even though I just overslept an hour ago, I already am feeling sleepy. Maybe it's because of the nerves and excitement from anticipation that made me drowsy, not to mention that I still have this hangover buzzing through my head. Maybe......if I just.... Sleep for a while.... Then I would be re-energized again.....


I instantly felt my eyes are beginning to feel heavy, like it weighs a ton. And not soon after, I just gave in and let darkness embrace me for a while.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


  ".....ru! ...Aru! ...Kim Haru! Yah! Wake up!"

    I feel a strong nudging on my shoulders with a loud voice that breaks my sleep. Umfhh.... Who could this be?

I opened my eyes to see an irritated Jungkook hovering right above me.


"Oh.... Ermmm... Hi, Jungkook. What gives?" I asked as I get up into a sitting position and fixed myself. Jungkook backed away from the bed.

"You've been sleeping for hours now. Geez," he said as he scratched the back of his neck. "Anyway, it's already Dinner time, and all of them are already at the Dining Table. Jin hasn't cooked enough for all of us so there's no food left for you."

Huh? Dinner? It's already Dinner time? Have I slept that long?

"Uhh... Dinner? It's already Dinner time?"

"Uh, yeah. It's already 7:30 pm. You've slept for almost 6 hours straight."

6 hours?! Omo I actually overslept! I only expected 2 hours of sleep , but 6 hours? Woah. I must be actually that tired to take a nap for 6 hours. 

"And the reason why I am the one telling you this is because there's no food that's left for me, too. Since we haven't eaten yet, I suggest we should just go and eat outside?" 

"Oh, umm yeah, of course. Now that you mentioned it, I think I'm actually pretty hungry. I haven't eaten breakfast and lunch a while ago..."


"Ow really? Then that's perfect. We'll go now. I'll just wait for you outside."

"Arasseo, hyung."

With that, Jung kook left my room. I quickly rummaged my clothes inside my rolling luggage that are still unpacked and searched for some decent clothes.

I picked a yellow V-neck shirt that perfectly suits my upper body and a pair of light brown pants. I also wore a long silver necklace with a Peace-heart pendant in it. I decided to not change my White and Gold Rubber shoes.

I looked at the Mirror and can't ignore the fact that I look like a ball of sunshine in the different shades of yellow clothing that I am wearing. But I don't look ridiculous, though. Just... Fairly decent.

I fixed my maroon bedhead hair quickly and went outside.

I instantly saw the 6 other members eating on the Dining table. Their eyes darted towards me.


"Hey Haru, Jungkook says he is waiting for you beside the elevator." Rap Mons told me as he is about to put Kimbab on his mouth.

"Okay, kamsahamnida hyung!"

I can't help but notice that Suga and Ji Min are continuously munching beefsteak through their mouths at an incredible speed, while J-hope and V are enjoying their noodles that Jin cook. All of their plates are already half-finished. Wow, are they always like this when they eat? They eat so much more than me...

"Oh and hey, before you go, Make sure your fans don't notice the two of you, alright? Or else you won't even have the chance to eat." Jin-hyung warned.

"Huh? The two of them? Don't you mean only Jungkook? Haru hasn't even debuted yet so he is still not that famo-"

*SMACK!*

Jin immediately cut off Suga by smacking a newspaper in his head. 

"Yeowch! What did I do?"

Jin didn't say anything and just shot a dangerous look at him. Suga waved it off and just grunts as he resumed eating his steak.

Now, all of the other members are alternating their looks at me and Suga.

, I know that I'm still not famous, but you don't have to say that directly to my face, right? 

Well, for the benefit of the doubt, I think that Suga does not mean any harm to me and was just speaking as a matter of fact.

But if that's the case, then that makes him an insensitive person. 

But why would he be sensitive towards my feelings? Do we know each other? Yes. Are we close enough? Are we even friends? No. 

Tears started to build up towards the side of my eyes. , I'm such a crybaby. I've always been a crybaby in my entire life, and I can't seem to change it. Erfm...... I'm hopeless.

"Don't mind him, Haru. Suga's just really starving since he hasn't eaten so much a while ago at lunch. And that is just Moody Suga speaking." J-Hope says and tries to comfort me while they are still eating.

"No, Suga's just on her period today, hyung. That's why he's like that." V stated, as if it is true.

And soon enough, all of them laughed at that. The tension and awkwardness completely disseminated. 

"Hrmph!" Suga grunts.

"That's quite alright. We all have our bad days," I tried to say, my voice almost cracking. It's a good thing they haven't noticed because Ji Min and Rap Mons is still laughing hysterically. 

I headed towards my the door , because I have a feeling that these tears will start to escape in my eyes anytime now. But before I go outside, I waved them Goodbye.

All of them replied and said to take care outside and have a good time eating with Jungkook. Well, except for Suga, who now has a blank expression on his face while still eating.

As I close the door, my tears instantly fell down from my eyes to my cheeks. Aish! This is no time for crying, Haru! Jungkook is already waiting long enough for you. You wouldn't want to get Jungkook annoyed again. 

So I wiped my eyes first that are still red and watery from tears. I wiped it repeatedly until there's no tears evident in my eyes, I think. I then started to walk on the hallway towards the elevator.

True enough, he is really standing near the elevator, waiting for me.


I run up beside him and pressed the button on the elevator. 

"Hey, what took you so long?" He asked, impatience etched in his tone.

"Umm, sorry, I just.... Umm.... Something happened a while ago. But it's no big deal, really." Aish! Why do I have to say that? Why didn't I just lie? Ughhh. Stupid Haru!

"So is that why you are crying?"

I instantly got surprised by this and looked directly at him. I saw his deep, dark grey orbs, as if it is looking right inside of me, seeing what I have been guarding this entire time, crumbling my walls.

His eyes.... It is so expressive. You can already tell so much about him by just looking right through his eyes.

"Crying? Me, crying? No! That's absurd! I just got something on my eye a while ago, hahaha...." I'm such a terrible liar.

"Please, don't even try lying to me. I know you just cried," he said while still looking at me. "And please, that excuse is so old. No one would fall for that."

Well, there's no use anyway. Even if I don't tell him, he will surely find out what happened a while ago through the other members. So might as well just tell him.

*DING!*

As if on cue, the elevator door opened. There's no one inside, and Jungkook let me in first.

Jungkook then got inside and pressed the "G" button. The elevator closed afterwards.

As I was about to talk again to Jungkook, I notice a small, green thing that is at the bottom right corner of the elevator. I quickly picked it up.

Jungkook's eyes moved towards me and noticed what I had picked up. 

"Hey, a Four-Leaf Clover, how lucky of you." He said in a monotonous voice. "A Four Leaf Clover in an elevator, huh? That's new."

Woah! Is this really it? A four leaf clover? I heard rumors that anyone who finds this will get really lucky! Omo omo omo! This day isn't so bad after all! 

"Looks like you won't be crying again now, huh? Now that you have that." I looked at him and got a little bit surprised that he smiled. 

That's strange, there's something in my stomach fluttering after seeing him smile. Hmm... Maybe I'm just hungry.

But really, I can't help but believe on what he told me. I somehow have this feeling in my gut that this day will go topsy-turvy and turn out to be great for me and make-up for what happened a while ago.

I don't know why, but just hearing him say that makes me believe in it even more.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Hi guys!

   So notice the chapter? It's EDITED. Hahaha I haven't updated yet but I made some major changes here to beautify the story. Hope you like it!

But I hope u liked this chapter my lovelies! This is the first time I wrote something this long. -.- but that's okay since I enjoyed writing this ! Hehehe! :) 

Pls Don't forget to Vote and comment, okay guys? :( :)

Okay that's all. 'Til next time! Lovelies! ;)