ONE Step Ahead

From Pants To Skirts

One Step Ahead

     -this means that you achieve something faster than they do, or you have a slight advantage towards them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Will you be hated


By everybody else 


If


You are


One step ahead 


Of them?

 

Will all of them hate and envy you?


.


.


.


..


...


...


.....

 

Including your friends?

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

The spotlight centered on the seven beautiful, sweaty boys as they lined up in a horizontal line 2 inches away from the edge of the stage and bowed to their fans as their 3-hour concert has come to an end.

 

    "Kamsahamnida! Saranghaeyo ARMY! Goodniiiiiiiiggghhht!" Min Yoon Gi , or more popularly known as Suga, yells and waves at the giant ocean of fans present in front of them.  Kim Tae Hyung , or more  famously known as V, made a Heart-shape using his left arm with J-hope's right arm beside him.

 

 

    The fans quickly reacted to that cute action made by the two and the yellow lightsticks that the fans are holding goes up and became rapidly in motion accompanied by their constant cheering and roars.  Meanwhile , Jin and Jungkook sends many flying kisses to their fans while Ji Min continues to bounce and run around the stage.

 

 

    "Thank you Army for your constant support for us. We won't be standing here, holding a major concert  event if it weren't for you .You already followed and supported us even though you are perfectly aware that we are just new to the industry.  BTS is nothing without all of you, and for that, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts...." Rap Monster, who is the leader of the group , said and is now teary-eyed just knowing that the dome has been fully occupied and their first ever major concert has been truly successful. SAAARAAAAANGGGHAEYOOO ARRRMYYYY!!!! FIGGHHTTTIIIIING!"

 

 

     With that last note, while the Bangtan Boys continue to wave goodbye to their fans, the spotlight has finally faded, leaving only the yellow lightsticks as the source of light in the dome.

 

*Backstage*

 

   "That was a splendid performance, guys! Great job tonight!"  the Manager of the BTS exclaimed inside the Dressing Room of the BTS , who are now dead tired from the concert.  "If you keep this up, then you will have no problem rising to the top in no time!"

 

     "We think so too. But I think we still need to improve our performances, given that we have a lot of competitors out there, and some are even better and more experienced at us." Rap Mons replied while seated on a chair facing the ceiling while his eyes closed.

 

      "Yeah, we need to keep improving or else we might fall behind." Suga lazily commented while laying on the floor with Ji Min unbelievably close next to him, who is taking a rest due to exhaustion.

 

 

"Well , Of course you need to do that! Or else you will have a hard time keeping up with them." The Manager said with eyes squinting at his talents who are all now seems to be oblivious of what he is saying and seems to be taking a nap, except for V who is happily eating Ramen while resting his feet in J-Hope's tummy which is now sleeping. 

 

"Hey Tae Hyung, seems like you are the only one now who's awake , so I'll just tell you an important announcement made by The Company regarding your Group tomorrow. And besides, all of you worked really hard today. You deserve some rest. I'll be seeing you tomorrow then! Goodnight!" The Manager then goes for the door and shut it.

 

 

    Hearing what their Manager had just said, Surprise, worry and anxiety soon enveloped him and almost choked on his Ramen. "Ughhh! Really? Does he really think I'm gonna have a good time sleeping after what he'd just said?! AIISHHH!" The cute, messy-haired pale boy grumbled and stomped his foot. As a result, he accidentally kicked J-Hope's stomach, completely forgetting that he is resting his feet on J-hope's tummy.

 

    "Urrrkkkk! WHAT THE HELL V?! THAT HURTS!" J-hope quickly stands up and yelps, holding his poor kicked tummy. 

 

 

    "Ahhhh Mianhe Hyung!!! I was just really surprised a while ago because Manager hyung sai....."

 

    "Tch! I don't need your excuses!"J-hope cut him off. "For what you have done to me, I'll be having your Ramen!"

 

   "NOOOOOO! I'M HUUUNNNGRRYYY PLS DON'T TAKE IT!"

 

"BUT YOU WOKE ME UP AND I CAN'T SLEEP ANYMORE AND NOW I'M HUNGRY TOO!"

 

   V pouted. He knows what he did is only an accident  and didn't mean it but it is still his fault, so he is about to give up and give the Ramen to him when he suddenly saw a pair of chopsticks at the edge of the table where he is eating.

 

   "Then can we just share the Ramen?" V said smiling while pointing his finger to the left side where the the pair of chopsticks is located. J-hope was confused at first and gave a thought about his offer, but he felt pity as soon as V threw his ultimate weapon at him. His Aegyo.

 

   "Okay okay! Sheesh! I'll be sharing the Ramen with you." The older then took the chopsticks and quickly sat beside him. "You shouldn't have done that, you know."

 

"If I haven't done that, then you wouldn't agree," V cheered. "Now C'mon, let's eat this Ramen together~" The younger  sang and  smiled secretly for his quick thinking that led him to success. J-Hope, on the other hand, felt miserable again as he gave in to V's magical cute but powerful Aegyo for the nth time.

    

 

The Next day, At the Dorm

 

     "Yah! Wake up! It's time to wake up it's morning already! Yah! WAAKEE UPP!" Jin screamed and kicked Suga's bottom. But the latter just shifted his position and covered his ears with his pillow. This made Jin even more annoyed. "Ugh! You're such a lazy , Suga! If you don't get up immediately, you'll ran out of bacon and eggs for breakfast! All of them are already eating the-"

 

   "Yah Outta my way Pink Princess!" Suga said as he immediately stood up and ran through the door, almost stumbling down in his way to the dining table.

 

    "Ugh, such an idiot...." Jin thought as he was knocked down the floor.  He stands up and dusted off the dirt in his bottom , left Suga's room and got in the dining table. He noticed there are only 2 eggs , 1 hotdog and a bacon left on the plate.  "Wow, where are all the dozen bacons, hotdogs and eggs that I've cooked a while ago?!"

 

    "Ji Min ate half of them and Suga gets almost one-fourth of it in his plate...." V exclaimed in a sulking tone while looking at Ji Min munch at his plate. "But it's okay, I'm already full anyway."

 

   "I ras hunfry, I have fot eaten wayniting rast dight hyung." Ji Min replied while there is still food stuffed in his mouth. "And resides, your wrooking is da fest!"

 

    "So you think I'll let you off the hook with that compliment?" The princess mumbled sarcastically.

 

    "It's too early to fight , Jin-hyung. Don't worry, I'll buy you food later after our practice."the maknae exclaimed while eating the last piece of his bacon. Jin couldn't help but smile at their maknae's thoughtfulness.

 

   "Okay, I'll be expecting that later, JungKook."Jin said and finally getting the remaining food into his plate and started eating.

   "You bet'cha."

   *Creeeeaaaaakkkkkk* *BAAAAAAM!*

   "Good Morning boys!" The manager of BTS said cheerfully as he opened the door rather loudly. "I see you're still  eating your breakfast. I thought you'd all be done by now. Oh well, I'll just tell you the announcement later." He said as he is about to leave the dorm.

   "YAAHH! You're doing that again?! You did that to me last night ! You're cliffhanger-ing us!"V stood up , annoyance clear in his face.

   "Ahm, I wasn't aware you're totally wi---"

   " What the hell Hyung? You chose to say the notice of Announcement to V rather than ME, WHO IS THE LEADER OF THIS GROUP?" Rap monster got surprised by this and stopped eating.

   "It's because V is the only one who is awake that night, RapMons."Manager replied.

  "Yeah, get over it Hyung. Ughh" V added, waving a hand off.

  "So what is this announcement you have for us?"Suga just finished eating and is now ready to listen for whatever their manager has to say.

   "Yeah, spit it out already!" J-hope said very impatiently while eating his hotdog.

   "Stop the Suspense hyung! We wanna know now." Jin utters while continues eating his food.

  "Okay okay! Since you are all very impatient about it, then I'll just say it to you right now. *Ahem* " The Manager cleared his throat. All of the 7 members are looking intently at him, except Jin who's still eating.

"I would like to say that I haven't participated in making this decision and it was all Big Hit Entertainment's doing. They have decided to implement this as soon as possiblesince they think this is all for your group's sa-"

  "Yeah yeah just skip to the important stuff." Suga muttered impatiently , and earning a smack from Jin for that. The Manager got quite pissed by this and just decided to be straightforward to it.

 

   "BTS will be having another member."

 

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!" the seven idiots yelled in unison.