Kim Heechul

If Super Junior were Santa...

Make my wish come true all I want for Christmas .... is ..... you. 

 

Everyone was gathered in the dorm living room, Donghae was especially excited as we were putting up the decoration and the Christmas tree. We were following our usual tradition of putting up the decorations and tree then rounding off the celebration by watching a christmas movie. But I haven't been in the festive spirit at all in the last few years.

"Come on Hyung don't be a scrooge!" Kyuhyun chuckled wrapping an arm around Sungmin

"Maybe later..." I muttered and walked into my room

Closing the door to reality and laying sleepily on my bed. It must be the short days or something because all I wanted to do was sleep. Not needing a lot of coercion I yawned and snuggled down into my blankets. Setting my alarm for an hours worth of sleep during the middle of the day I nodded off.

I stumbled down the stairs at 4am, my parents were finally sound asleep I could hear my fathers lazy snoring and my mother was quietly mumbling in her sleep. I crept down the stairs and hid in the corner in perfect view of the chimney. That's when the real maigc happened a big fat man somehow found his way into my house, he had a big fluffy red velvet suit on trimmed with white fluff, carrying a heavy sack of presents. 'It's Santa!' I smiled from ear to ear; I am probably one of the only people who have seen the beloved man.

"Santa!" I cried and ran up to hug him

"Ohhh ho ho ho! Kim Heechul right?" He asked

I nodded happily and he ruffled my hair playfully, he bent down on one knee and pulled out a list. "Hmmm it seems you've been naughty this year". My face dropped and I began to panic, tears welling in my eyes.

"But...But...I've been a good boy!"

He laughed heartily and ruffled my hair once more. He produced a present from behind his back and gave it to me

"Merry Christmas!"

He pulled his sack on his back and it magically lifted up and proceeded to pull him up and out onto the roof. I hurried to put on my boots and coat and ran out to see him drive off in his sleigh complete with reindeer.

"OMO he is real...everything about him is real" I gasped

From then on I was always a good boy that way whenever Santa checked his list twice I would always appear on the good list. I'd always leabe cookies, milk and carrotts for his reindeer by the tree every year. That was until I didn't recieve what I wanted for Christmas, I had been such a good boy but it seemed he ignored my pleas and cries; he didn' t make my wish come true.

My alarm blared startling me from my dream, I wanted more sleep but Donghae dragged me out to watch Home Alone and various cheesy Christmas movies. After that night our schedules were jammed due to the busy run up to the holidays. That's how we found ourselves performing a special stage with TRAX and SHINee on Christmas Eve. We all performed and afterwards went out for drinks before everyone had visits from their families but mine were busy. I was all alone and unhappy, then it was time to go to bed. Donghae made me put out milk and cookies for Santa before I headed off to sleep. The living room was lit by candles, I put the cookies and milk down and blew out some of the candles; I stood looking at tree before fetching some carrots for the kitchen and put them on the plate too. I held the last lit candle and closed my eys and made a wish. Slowly I blew out the candle and opened my eyes. 

Christmas morning ~~~

"Heechul Hyung!" Donghae thumped on my door so hard

He even barged in and grabbed my arm forcing me into the living room. My hair was strewn everywhere and my clothes all crumpled I hadn't even washed or brushed my teeth

"Aish fishy calm down!"

He was so happy he was literally bouncing up and down, I looked at him before he motioned for me to look over at the Chirstmas tree, When I looked over I didn't quite belive my eyes but there he was. Wearing a plain white t shirt and denim jeans with a red bow tied around him

"Merry Christmas Heechullie"

I could only stutter and stare in shock and awe at the person in front of me. My wish it-it came true!

"Hangeng!" I sang

I ran into his arms and attacked him in a koala bear hug my limbs gripping him tightly never wanting to let him go. 

Maybe believing in something isn't so bad, so what believing in Santa bit me in the but hey the same thing also bought me my Hannie back and that's all that matters. Sorry I judged you Santa expect your milk and cookies for many years to come!

- Kim Heechul