Kim Kibum

If Super Junior were Santa...

No one should be alone at Chriristmas

 

"And that's a wrap! Merry Christmas Everybody, enjoy the time off and we'll meet up after the break" The director called out to the set

Kibum hugged his cast mates and spent the night going out for drinks with them, then he returned home to find missed calls on his skype. He saw they were from his family in America, he glumly looked at the video messages they left him. His little sister had changed so much since he'd last seen her, his mother had aged a little but her smile was still as warm and comforting as ever even through the computer it made him feel less lonely. He unpacked his suitcase and looked around his apartment, it was bleak. The furniture was immaculate, there was no mess it looked uncannily like a hotel rather than a place he could call home. He knew this wasn't his home, his home was a shared room in a dormitory with 14 other guys. 

As wierd as it seemed to him and a lot of other people he really did miss it. Did he tell anyone? No because that isn't in his nature, this is why he's finding it increasingly difficult to understand why he is feelign the way he is. Kibum always felt lonely, like nobody understood him but now he really was lonely and there was no one to comfort him. At least in the dorm he had Siwon, Siwon was overly affectionate with everyone but with Kibum, he wasn't Siwon understood the younger man and gave him space, a shoulder to cry on and most all he understood that even Kibum, the most quiet person needed someone to be there no matter what even when no one else is.

'Where are you now Siwon Hyung?' he thought as loneliness surrounded him 

Strangly enough Siwon felt a horrible pain low in his chest, he gazed out of the car window humming along to his iPod. They passed a billboard that advertised Kibum's new drama and he sighed. He missed the younger man, scrolling through his phone he found his phone number and hit the 'send message' button. He sent a simple yet kind text asking the younger if he was okay...but then he remembered this is Kibum, the boy wouldn't even tell them if he had a problem let alone that he was taking time off to do more acting.

He waited up to see if the stubborn shy man would send a message back but he got nothing, even upon waking up he didn't have a message from Kibum waiting for him. Just the normal crazy ramblings of Donghae, the boy texted wierd things like 'I love monkeys <3' to all the members... but that was just Donghae. Siwon had a free day so he spent the morning in the gym then returned home and decided to start his Christmas shopping, he was looking around the market stalls when he felt a presence behind him. He felt a little awkward and kept on walking but the annoying 'presence' still remained. It had to be a person, probably a fan following him... well a fan would of approached him by now....

He turned around ready to attack the person with a snide remark when he stopped mouth agape at the person in front of him. Long black hair, warm eyes and tender smile tugging at his lips

"K-Kibum-ah!"

"Siwon hyung" his voice was no more than a whisper

They stood there looking each other up and down before Siwon broke the eerie silence

"Shall we go for coffee?"

Kibum nodded and they walked side by side to the store, they drank in silence until Siwon started a mostly one sided conversation

"How's the acting going?"

"Good..." He replied

"Are you in Korea for Christmas?"

"Yep..."

"With family?"

"Nope...."

"On your own?!" Siwon had traces of anger in his voice

"Yeah so what?" Kibum finally spoke more than one word

"It's Christmas y-you can't be on your own!"

"Why can't i? It's not like I have anywhere else to go!" he replied shrugging his shoulders 

"You can always come home" Siwon grasped Kibum's hand and squeezed it 

He sensed Kibum tensing up and automatically let go, he know's he hates unwelcomed skinship. In his mind Kibum was seriously contemplating the offer but he still refused. He did see the upset look on Siwon's handsome face but left to return home; Siwon did the same and walked in to find Sungmin, Leeteuk and Heechul reading a magazine 

"What you reading?"

"This magazine did a feature in Kibum. His apartment is amazing!" Sungmin sang 

Siwon looked at the photo's, that wasn't a home, that was a temporary living accommodation it was a hotel. He shook his head and sent Kibum a text message telling him that he had to come to the dorm for Christmas. It wasn't as if he wasn't welcome in the SJ dorm, he was still very much a part of SM Entertainment. Christmas eve came around and the members were celeberating together along with other artists from the label. Chanmin and Kyuhyun were playing games and planning evil things whilst the others all sat around chatting and generally having a good time until the door bell rang. Being nearest the door Siwon answered it, he was shocked to see Kibum standing there. 

"You uhh you said I come over if I wasn't busy..."

"Ne" Siwon smiled brightly and hurried the younger inside

"KIBUM-AH!" Donghae shouted and hugged the missing member

Soon enough everyone had a piece of Kibum, the quiet man hated all the attention but he smiled the way he always does and he somehow had a drink in his hand and was sitting between Donghae and Siwon. Seeing as the attention was now off him, he stepped outside for some air only to be joined by Siwon.

"I didn't think you would of come over"

"I wasn't going to..." He admitted

"What changed your mind?" Siwon asked leaning on the balcony 

"Y-You..." again his voice was no more than a whisper but Siwon heard the words and smiled as Kibum continued "I know say much but I want to say Thank you to you, you've done a lot for me over the years so Thank you Hyung"

Kibum smiled his earnest smile and stepped near Siwon, The older man shrugged and enclosed his arms around the younger. He tensed but he soon relaxed and Siwon felt the uneasy arms wrap around him too. All through the night the SM artists somehow managed to convince Kibum to stay for Christmas, he set up a bed in Siwon's room and settled into the bed opposite Siwon's.

"Good night Hyung..."

"Good night Kibum...god bless"