~Part 6

Empty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

(Jungkook's POV)

 

I felt someone following me and I didn't need to turn to know it was her. Her steps were still curious and heavy. I smiled to myself taking a turn to the library. Her favorite place.

"Good morning, Ms. Kim." I greeted the librarian who gave me a small smile. From the edge of my eye, I beheld her. She was looking at me, hiding between the kids who were standing in front of the library.

"Good morning, Jungkook." Ms. Kim greeted me and rolled her eyes. I just widened my smile. Ms Kim was an old lady who worked in the library. She always got annoyed whenever I visit the library because I do nothing except for sleeping. "If you sleep today, I will really kick your ."

"You know how tired I'm because of training." I whined cutely. Oh man, how much I hated it when I act like this, but it was the only way to get out from her grip.

She just sighed and rolled her eyes again. We almost had the same conversation every day. Ms. Kim was someone I respect, but I liked to . She was kind and I really liked her.

"I was just kidding." I said, still feeling Minyoung's eyes on me. "I don't think I will sleep today."

Ignoring how Ms. Kim’s eyes widened, I started to walk through the library's bookshelves.

She liked the space section, she had always been interested in galaxy and the sky.

Minyoung... Do you remember the first time we met? I couldn't believe that I met her for the first time three times. She never recognized me. Am I easy to forget about? Why did you have to lose your memory?  

Why did I always recognize her whenever I met her? Why couldn't we just be normal kids?

I noticed that there was now a large gap between us and I hid behind one of the shelves, watching her walk passed me. Then I followed her and stopped right when she stopped. She looked to her right and then to her left, observing her shoulder slumping as she sighed.

She turned and came face to face with me, her eyes widened and the shock showed over her face. She never noticed me when I walked behind her. She always got scared.

Getting the same reaction I expected, she jumped backward as a gasp skipped her lips.

She never noticed me how much I cared about her.

And I shouldn't do that anymore....

 

~~

 

The day before

 

I was surprised to find him calling me. It had been a while since I saw him. We never got the chance to get close to each other and he really didn't like me. I could see that in his eyes.

Meeting near my school, here he was. Standing and leaning on the wall of the school gate. I approached him and he lifted his eyes up to look at me.

I didn't know what I am supposed to feel.

"Why did you want to meet?" I asked Jimin who was standing in front of me. Fire shot out from his eyes. What a glare. I scoffed, inwardly.

"I remember you saying that you wouldn't show up in front of her again." He snapped. I could hear nothing except the frustration and anger in his voice, even though it was what I'm supposed to feel. "You said, you won't come back."

"Well, What a small world. She is the one who always shows up in front me." I said, rolling my eyes. It was true. No matter how much I wanted to forget about her, she'd always shown up again in front me. Making it so hard to do it.

Hands grabbing me from my hoodie, Jimin pulled me firmly to him, his eyes pouring anger into mine. "Don't mess with me. You were at the hospital that day too."

I shoved him off, removing his hands away from my hoodie as I jumped backward. I didn't come here to fight with him and I learned not to use my fist out of the battle ring, but he raised the anger inside of me and my blood was boiling in my veins.

Who is messing with who?

"What the hell do you want Jimin?" I spat, trying to control my anger. I knew that Jimin wasn't the kind of fight. But I would lose it and punch him anyway. He knew what I felt about her.

"Get away from her." Jimin said and I clenched my fist.

"Why would I do that?"

"She doesn't need you. She doesn't even remember you... And don't you try and tell her that you know her." Jimin took angry steps toward me, challenging me.

"Do I look like I'm stupid person to you?" Jungkook scoffed.

"I'm just warning you." Jimin pushed my chest, making me take a few steps backward. My fist tightened beside me. I wouldn't hit him. Don't lose your temper.

"How does it feel to be loved by her? I'm curious." I asked him and observed the change in his expression. The question got him.

"If you get near her, I will kill you." Jimin said, eyes darkened and his jaw tensed. I smirked, he knew whom Minyoung's heart belongs to.

"She will sooner or later remember everything." I said.  

"Yeah. And she will remember the killer of her brother." Jimin spat, and I no longer felt blood running in my veins. The cold crept inside my body, freezing me. I hated that fact. "Don't think that you are in a good term with her. She doesn't hate anyone as much as she hates you. You should be worried more than anyone about her getting her memories back."

He is right. I know that too well. I really didn't want to hear that from him.

"At least, I would never lie to her." I gulped.

"You are the one lying to her. Don't get close to her."

 

 

~~~

What am I doing?

Looking in front of me, she was sitting opposite to me, deliciously eating the ice cream that I ended up buy her. I observed the way her eyes closed when she was eating. The smile that formed at the edge of her lips. The way her face light up with the first taste of the ice cream.

I should just stay away.

Looking at her just like this made my heart flutter. She always did something to me, making me forget who I was and what I have done.

It was just me and her.

"Did we skip school for this?" She said, before shoving some of the ice cream into .

"Yeah, kind of." I said, nodding. I didn't know what I was doing when I dragged her out of the school.

"What for?" Even though she seemed annoyed and confused about me dragging her this way, she didn't seem to mind being with me. Which always banged something in my heart.

"For keeping my secret." I said, having some of the ice cream in front of me.

But I can’t!

"Eih~ it's not much to thank me." She grinned. That smile that I always wanted to protect. "I'm a loyal fan. Of course I will keep it secret."

I can't let go of her, when she is in front of me now. Healthy and as beautiful as ever.

"Thank you." I said with a smile, resisting the urge to pull her into my arms and hug her and tell her how much I was sorry, that it was always my fault. "Thank you, Minyoung."

With a warm smile, her eyes smiled with her, "Don't say that. I will always support you."    

~~

(Minyoung's POV)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter