~Part 7

Empty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

I know I just posted the sneak peak XD but here is the whole part~ <3

 

I should have told him." Minyoung whispered, looking to the ground. "He must be so angry right now."

"It's not your fault." Jungkook said, trying to comfort her when he needed someone to comfort him, himself.

She seemed nervous and scared that Jimin would be mad at her.

They were sitting on a bench by the bus stop where they were waiting for Jimin to arrive. Minyoung told Jungkook that he could leave as she would wait for Jimin but he refused to.

*

 

Fifteen minutes ago

 

"Where are you?" Jimin repeated again, his voice was calmer this time.

"How did you know?" Minyoung asked, confused about how he knew she wasn't in school.

Beside her, Jungkook was standing calmly, looking at her then back at the ground --his left leg kicking the floor in a frequent motion, putting all his weight on the other leg-- then looking at her.

"The school called your mother and she called me. Tell me where you are, I'm coming to you." He said and Minyoung felt guilty. She forgot about him and her mother and just enjoyed a first time experience that she wanted to keep in her memory.

With a boy that wasn't Jimin.

"I'm sorry." She apologized before telling him where she was. He told her to wait for him and not to move from her place.

She wasn't alone and Jungkook could send her home, but Jimin didn't listen to her as he hung up. Now she had to wait for him, until his arrival or he would be worried sick again.

 

 

*

 

"I'm really sorry." Minyoung said, looking at Jungkook who was sitting next to her "You really didn't have to wait with me."

"Well, it is me who brought you here." He said and looked at her. He gave her a smile that made her heart flutter. "I should bring you back too."

"Thank you." Minyoung returned his smile, "for waiting with me and for the ice cream too."

"Bambam would get angry if he knew that we went without him" Jungkook said with a chuckle.

Actually Minyoung was glad that it was just her and him. She didn't mind having Bambam around --anymore-- but if he'd been here she wouldn't have become closer to Jungkook, or knew anything about him.

"We shouldn't tell him then." Minyoung said with a chuckle.

"He is a noisy guy. But since I met him I changed a lot. I'm actually grateful to him"

"Oh~ is that what we call... Bromance?" Minyoung and burst laughing when Jungkook gave her a face that said: what the hell?

Jungkook observed the way Minyoung laughed and smiled to himself. She was the only thing he didn't regret in all his life. He promised her and hoped for her return.

Even though he thought she would be happier without him, he still hoped for her return.

And here she was. In front of him, happy and healthy. Laughing with all her heart.

 

Flashback

 

"Hey, Minyoung. It's me Jungkook." He hissed, trying not to raise his voice more than that.

"I'm here to tell you that I got accepted and I'm going to make it to the champion. I took my boxing license." He said with an excited voice, but his tone was still low. "I wanted you to watch me, and cheer for me."

He sighed when there was no response from her. But he wasn't giving up. He knew that she was hearing him, somehow.

"When you wake up, there's a chance you won't remember me." Jungkook's voice choked. "I think it's better if you didn't. Even if it killed me, I'll be okay. I promise."

His hand slid down to hold Minyoung's hands that were lying hopelessly beside her. He linked his fingers with hers as he placed a soft kiss on the back of her hand, feeling the tears forming in his eyes.

"Even if you don't remember me, I still hope that my love will reach you." He sobbed with a low volume. "Loving you is the only thing that I don't regret in my life."

He wiped away his tears as he held Minyoung's hands tightly. "I love you Minyoung. I'm sorry if I'm not be around you in the future, but be sure that, I do love you."

He kissed her forehead, before making his way out.

 

End of flashback.

 

Why did you appear in front of me again? Jungkook thought, still paralyzed with her beautiful smile. I moved on from you, knowing that Jimin would make you happy. Why are you pulling me to you again?

"Minyoung."

"Hmm..." She looked at him with a smile.

If anything was going fast around them, it wouldn't be as fast as his heart beats when he looked at her like this. A gentle breeze blew, made her hair move with it, covering her face

Without realizing, Jungkook found his hand reaching for her face, brushing her hair away from her face, behind her ears.

Minyoung froze for a moment, staring at Jungkook’s eyes that were staring back at her.

Why was her heart aching whenever he looked at her like this?

"What are you doing?"

Jungkook's hand dropped to his side, as Jimin approached them with a fine glare. Minyoung cleared her dry throat, she was in need of a glass of water to save her, as she stood and walked to stand beside Jimin.

"What took you so long?" She said, cutely. The way she always talked around Jimin and for the first time Jimin ignored her.

"I ask what you were doing." He said, looking firmly at Jungkook.

"Hey, Jimin. It was nothing." Minyoung said, holding his forearm. It surprised her when he pulled his arm away from her, making her eyes widen and her heart squeeze.

Jimin approached Jungkook, his eyes were pouring fire into Jungkook's eyes.

"Didn't I warn you?" Jimin whispered for only him and Jungkook to hear.

"I don't remember taking orders from you."

"I will kill you." Jimin pushed Jungkook in the chest with one hand.  

Jungkook held Jimin's wrist, and looked at him with the same look Jimin was giving him. "Carrying the reputation of a killer isn't easy. You won't bear it. Ask me." Jungkook whispered to Jimin as his grip over Jimin's wrist tightened.

"Stop guys." Minyoung said, pushing Jimin away from Jungkook.

Giving her back to Jungkook, she looked at Jimin and held his arm that Jungkook held firmly, leaving a red mark around it. "Are you okay?"  

"I'm fine." Jimin said, not looking at her.

Jungkook felt something in his heart breaking at how Minyoung was so worried about Jimin. Loving Minyoung was something he never would regret because it was the only right thing he did in his life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter