~Part 14

Empty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Second OST Prisoner - The weeknd 

 

 

Ten Years ago…

“He won’t make it to the championship. They won’t accept him in this state. He barely can move.”

The seven years old Jungkook was standing behind the door, listening to Seokjin’s coach saying. He heard rumors rooming around about Haneul and Seokjin getting a huge fight and Seokjin ending up in the hospital.

He couldn’t believe his ears when he heard that he won’t make it to the boxing championship because of his violence. He was eliminated.

However, he didn’t expect that it was all true.

Seeing Seokjin as his model, the one he wanted to be like, the one who looking at and admire, he would never accept that he actually got into another fight and lost his dream.

He lost his dream because he couldn’t control his fist.

Jungkook heard his heart shattering in his chest.

“I can’t believe what Haneul have done to him.” Luhan said. His voice was loud and full with anger.

Jungkook never heard Luhan, talking like this before. “I won’t forgive him. I WILL KILL THAT BASTARD.”

 

 

A loud rumpling voice came out from the room and Jungkook heard Luhan groaning in pain. Peering his head inside the room, he found Luhan lying on the ground, his back pressed to the wall and his head tilted downward.

His mouth fell open and his heart beat increased, he was afraid that Luhan lost his consciousness. But Luhan let his hand drop next to him lazily, as if he lost control of his body. A weeping was heard as his shoulder started to shake.

He was crying.

“It’s his dream. He was looking forward to…” He reached up to wipe his eyes. “He was looking forward to making his parent proud. He was just trying to save Minyoung. Haneul… Haneul can’t do that to him. SEOKJIN MUST COMPETE IN THIS CHAMPIONSHIP, IT’S HIS GAME.”

“I know” The coach sat beside Luhan as a deep sigh skipped his mouth. “He wanted to compete so badly, that’s why he didn’t fight back. He was keeping his promise to us.”

“Is his future gone now? He won’t be able to join it again?”

The coach nodded, before wiping a tear that betrayed him and skipped his eyes.

BOOM!

“We will make it. He promised me, he will win this game.”

Both Luhan and the coach looked up at the loud voice of the door opening and were surprised to find Jungkook standing before them. His eyes were mad and angry, his hands were clenched beside him.  

“Jungkook….”

“I don’t believe you. Friends are supposed to believe in each other. I believe in Seokjin Hyung. He will make it.”

“He won’t, Jungkook. He got hurt.” Luhan’s eyes filled with tears, looking at the little boy ambitious.

“He will get better.”

Luhan nodded. “He will, but…”

“But?”

“You are just a kid. Don’t bother Seokjin, again.” The coach said, coldly before standing up and walking out of the room.

Don’t bother Seokjin.

Those three words were like a knife in Jungkook’s heart. Was he really bother to Seokjin? Would Seokjin ever keep his promise to him?

Feeling his chest burning, Jungkook turned to leave. There was no use to stay here. Even the only one who he believed in and had faith in, betrayed him.

Moreover, he was bothering Seokjin.

“Hey, kid.” Jungkook heard Luhan calling him. But he never stopped running, he kept running until he found himself in the fields where he could hide and remain with his pure anger.

~~

(Minyoung’s POV)

 

Everything around me was pitch black.

My hands were shaking and my breath was hard. I hated the darkness. Something inside of me told me to scream asking for help, but my voice wouldn’t come out either.

Then suddenly, a yellow light flashed around me and only then did I realize that I was tied to a chair and there was no way to run.

“Jin Oppa” I heard myself screaming for help. Screaming for my brother whom I was close to, whom I loved. “Jin Oppa!”

“Minyoung!!” A body came running from far away, like a hurrying shadow. The more it became closer the more the body came clearer and it was easier to identify his feature.

“Minyoung, are you okay?” Your heart beat increased vigorously inside your chest as a sight of Déjà vu came to you and it felt too real this time to deny it.

“Jungkook.” I said his name, more like, whispered it. I was in shock, my body wouldn’t calm down and my head hurt too much.  

I realized then that this was a part of my memory.

But I didn’t want to remember this.

Not this.

“No.” I shook my head, tears filling my eyes. “No, please stop.”

“I will get you out of here, Minyoung.” Jungkook said, looking at me with calm eyes. “I will save you.”

“NO.” I screamed. My chest was heavy and my breath ragged. “I DON’T WANT TO REMEMBER YOU, JUNGKOOK.”

Jungkook’s hand that was trying to reach for me, stopped half the way, hung in the air. When I met his eyes, I found tears.

A teardrop fell down his cheeks, followed with the other drop.

He bit his lips and looked down at the ground, before taking a deep breath and looked again at my eyes. “I… I didn’t…”

“I know what you did.” I said. My voice calmer, but my heart beats wouldn’t calm even a bit or the rush of the blood in my veins. I couldn’t hide the disgust in my voice, too. “Bring me back my brother. Jungkook, just disappear from my life. Bring me back my brother and go away.”

When I finished my blunting, Jungkook was no longer there and the fire disappeared. Everything turned pitch black. I was able to move again.

At the moment, I realized I wouldn’t be able to be with Jungkook, I heard glasses broken somewhere around me. Later, I discovered that it was my heart. The pain was too real to bear.

“If it is going to hurt, don’t remember.” A voice called behind me. I recognize this voice. It was a voice that I could hardly remember, yet my heart did.

Turning around, I found him standing behind me. A soft smile over his face, just like that smile he had in that picture. “Jin…”

“Don’t force yourself to remember, Minnie.”

“I’m sorry, Oppa. I loved him.” Tears slipped down from my eyes and I fell to my knees.

I felt wronged for lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter