~Part 9

Empty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

🎶  

I have practice today :( can you go home alone? Or should I pick you up?

 

Minyoung received the message from Jimin. She almost forgot about his dancing class.

 

I'm not a kid! I can find my own way.

 

She sent him back. He couldn't skip that anyway. Minyoung knew how much jimin loved dancing and was seeking to go to performance school after graduation.

You won't lose your way? :P  He sent and Minyoung scrawled at her phone he was treating her as a kid again.

 

I lost my memory, but I don't have Alzheimer, Jimin. I know my way :/ she sent him back.

 

You have such a short temper tsk I will see you tonight then. <3

 

Minyoung smiled at the small heart shape at the end of the message. Jimin was seriously cute. He was caring and always by her side. She was glad that she had him beside her. She understood why she may have been a friend with him for this whole time.

"Your boyfriend?" Bambam asked, grabbing a chair and sat next to her.

It was lunch break and most of the kids were out playing, or buying food from the school canteen, or studying in the class, or sitting eating and doing nothing except looking at their phone like Minyoung.

For Jungkook. He left because he was preparing for his championship, the school let him attend only half of the day. So Bambam had no one to annoy except for Minyoung.

"I told you he wasn't my boyfriend." Minyoung said and from the expression on Bambam's face, she could know that he didn't believe her.

"Then why did he kiss you? You even kissed him back!" Bambam exclaimed, and Minyoung blushed looking at her hands.

"He's my best friend."

"Do best friends kiss those days?" Bambam wondered, eyes widened. He pointed at Jinah who was giving them their back, writing something in her notes again as he said, "I have known her all my life, but I would never kiss her."

Jina suddenly turned and slapped her textbook over Minyoung's disk, making both Minyoung and Bambam jump in surprise. "Yah!! It's not like I would kiss you either."

"You wish." Bambam rolled his eyes and Minyoung noticed the way Jina's face turned red.

"You think all the girls are dying for you." Jina fired back.

"You are only jealous because no one wants to go out with you." Bambam snorted.

"Whose fault do you think it is? Sticking to me wherever I go."

"Guys..." Minyoung felt awkward between them. The few students that were in the class, started to look at them as their voices started to rise up. Minyoung just smiled awkwardly at the kids then her eyes switched to the two who were still fighting.  

"Me? It's you, ma'am."

"Don't call me, ma'am."

"Bambam, Jina." Minyoung called loud enough for them to stop. Gladly they did. They looked at her with wide and curious eyes. But when Minyoung nodded toward the class and the kids that were watching, they sealed their mouths, pressing their lips together but still sent angry glares at each other.

Minyoung found them cute. The two liked each other. It was so obvious, but it seemed like they hadn't realised it yet.

But at least Minyoung knew that Jina knew her feelings, but she wasn't honest with them. While Bambam was a blind idiot. If only he looked closer around him, he would know Jina's feelings and his own too.

"Ah!" Bambam started, looking at Minyoung with a grin. "You're Jungkook's fan, right?"

Minyoung felt heat rushing into her cheeks, she smiled awkwardly, looking away. "Well... Yeah."

"Then you should be my fan too?" Bambam pouted.

"What?"

"I'm also training boxing. You saw me running this morning." Minyoung looked at him. She couldn't imagine him playing at all. He seemed to be too weak to play a sport like this.

"Of course I'm not in his level, but I will reach him soon." Bambam said and Jina rolled her eyes.

"You should see how Jungkook kick his hard." Jina said to Minyoung.

She chuckled, imagining Jungkook really kicking Bambam's . "That's funny."

"Yeah. Don't laugh at me. I beat Jungkook once."

Minyoung and Jina rolled their eyes and snorted together. When their eyes met, they chuckled. At that moment Minyoung felt a strange connection with Jina as if they started to really be friends.

"You don't believe me."

"Of course we don't." Jina said with a smirk. "You can't even beat me."

"Yah! When was that?"" Bambam snapped. Minyoung laughed when Jina shrugged, sticking her tongue out. "I will show you today that I can really kick his ."

"He kicks your every week, Bambam." Jina said and Minyoung's eyes widened.

"You are training with him?"

Bambam nodded with a grin.

"You should have seen him begging his coach to accept him." Jina pointed out and Bambam glared at her.

"Can't you shut it, please?" Bambam clenched his teeth and faked a smile to his best friend, who stuck her tongue at him again.  

~~

 

I'm going to hang out with Bambam and Jina since you are busy :P  Don't worry about me and I also told mom. Practice hard!! Fighting!!

 

Jimin sighed as he read Minyoung's message. He was actually glad that Minyoung could have new friends and hang out with them like a normal high school girl.

He placed his phone in his bag again as he started to stretch his arms above his head. Jimin knew dancing before he knew how to talk. It had been something he liked and lived for.

In the past Minyoung would always make fun of him, admire his moves and then say that she could do better than him. It was funny how Minyoung kept changing her words about his dancing every second.

 

Flashback.

3 years ago

 

"Your dance is really funny." Minyoung said, laughing as she imitated his moves and facial expression. "You are moving like." She moved her hands in the air.

Jimin stood in his place looking at her unamused. He was judging her hard, making her retire to her place.

"Can you do this?" Jimin said, doing wave with his arms and then the rest of his body. He smirked when Minyoung's mouth fall to the ground.

"Teach me."

"Say please."

"Forget it. I can do better than you without your help."

Jimin raised an eyebrow, he put his hands over his hip. "Really?"

"Yeah!" Minyoung shrugged.

"Show me then."

"Tomorrow because I'm tired now." Minyoung said.

Both of them knew that it was a lie to run away from the little challenge.

 

End of flashback

 

"He is really strong, though." Jimin heard one of the dancers that attend his class say to his friend who came with him.

His friend smirked, "He is. But guess who would be eliminated when I reveal everything."

"Him."

"And who will be the winner and goes to the finals?"

"You."

Jimin rolled his eyes. He got enough of those guys, talking as if doing what they were planning to do was something good. They were just fools.

Jimin was about to leave the room when the boys said something caught his attention. He froze in his place, heart stopped for a second.

"Thugs should participate in sport championship. It will be the end of Jeon Jungkook. He wouldn't even be able to walk in the street without being judged anymore."

Clenching his hands in a fist, Jimin kept telling himself that it wasn't his problem. He shouldn't interfere in people's business. Not my problem. He told himself.

"You said he ran away from the countryside, right? He should keep living all his life hidden. That fool thinks he can live peacefully now"

"We will bring hell back to him"

The boys jumped when the door suddenly slapped closed. They looked at each other confused, wondering what was wrong with him.

~~

(Minyoung's POV)

 

He looked angry. So angry. I could see it in his eyes.

Bambam said that it was okay to go with him. I told him that Jungkook wouldn't like it, but he said that it would be fine and that Jina went there a lot. "It's not like it is a secret place." Bambam had said, laughing. "Don't worry. Jina is coming anyway."

The practice room was just like how I imagined it. A small battle ring and two sand bags, a small bench and hangers where the boxing gloves were hanging. What surprised me was that Jungkook wasn't training with a particular club. It was an apartment that was prepared for training. It was like he had a free license and was able to participate in the championship.

"What is she doing here?" Jungkook asked, closing his eyes tightly and tilting his head backward, glaring at the ceiling.

"I brought her with me." Bambam said, grinning. Jina was standing next to him, looking confused.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter