~Prologue

Empty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes! I’m putting Jimin as a main character in this book :D So don’t be shocked if you saw Jimin’s photo instead of Jungkook ^_^

  Book Trailer 

 

Black.

Everything around me was black!

I couldn't see anything, however, I was sure that my eyes are wide open!

It was so dark. So dark that my eyes couldn't recognize what was around me.

And I was scared!

 

I didn't know why, but I hated the darkness. It made me shiver in fear.

Panicking, I reached my hand to my face to cover it, but it didn't move it was tied up behind me, tightly, not giving me the chance to move even an inch.

My throat felt dry. I gulped down my dry saliva, which hurt so much. My hands started to get clammy and I tried to calm my ringing heartbeats.

I could feel my heart screaming against my rips and hear it in my ears.

But it didn't listen to me.

Scared!

I was so scared!

My body started to shake violently as I could feel the sweat draining down my back. I could hardly breathe.

Suddenly a flash of yellow glow started at the end of the hall, hurting my eyes. I had to close my eyes tightly before opening them slowly, to figure out what the light was. And when I knew, I panicked more.

Fire

I have to run, but I couldn't. I was tightened up in the chair and couldn't move.

It glowed and increased, making its way toward me like a hungry tiger.

I closed my eyes tightly and screamed, hoping for one person to come and save me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter