Chapter 5: Encounter

It's Not Forbidden

 

In the morning, Seokjin was up early again, and then there was Jungkook who refused to get up. He leans in to whisper in the boy's ear, saying he would head out to hunt, noticing that their food would run out soon. Jungkook's only response was a soft groan and a small nod, pulling the blanket over his shoulders and snuggling into the thick cloth. The wolf leaves his room with a smile, walking out and closing the door with a small thud. 

 

Seokjin breathes in the cold air, loving the scent of pines and earth all around him. He felt something furry behind him, and he looked back only to see his tail wagging. He also reached up to his head, feeling pointy wolf ears. This was one of his forms that he should show Jungkook some time. Seokjin decided to walk, it was a calm morning, there was no need to rush. He then stops as his nose picks up a scent. Deer, lots of them, a whole herd. He runs, coming to a stop when sees the unaware animals.

 

He his fangs, already feeling quite hungry at the sight of his prey. He shifts smoothly into his wolf form, waiting for the right time to strike. And like before, he lunges out at one of them when they let their guard down. What used to be a group was now scattered as they all ran in different directions. One of their members were quite unfortunate though as Seokjin had pounced on it, pinning it down to the ground and digging his sharp canines into its neck. 

 

==========

 

It was still quite early, and so Seokjin took his time in walking back home with his catch. Something stops him though, and he takes cautious steps. Humans. Hunters to be exact. The wolf gulped down his fear and attempted to get away until he was hit on the head and suddenly pinned to a nearby tree. Seokjin snarls, baring his fangs at whoever attacked him. When his vision was straight, he glared at a woman who now stood in front of him. 

 

She raised one finger to his lips to silence him, Seokjin slapping her hand away after. She hissed, the force was strong and her hand had a red mark now. She hits him again and Seokjin snaps and tackles her to the ground. He hovered above her, fangs bared, eyes glowing. "What are you gonna do, mutt? Eat me?," she asked in a challenging tone. The wolf gets off of her, snarling at her ferociously. He preferred to stay away from hunters today.

______________________________

Hope you like it~ 

Please Upvote, Comment, and maybe Subscribe to me?~