Chapter 2: The Daily Routine

It's Not Forbidden

 

Seokjin grabbed onto Jungkook's hand, leading him into the meadow not too far from the village, the place where Seokjin had maintained a beautiful flower garden. Jungkook watches as the older kneels down, gentle fingers brushing against the soft petals of his favorite pink flower. He never understood why humans hated all werewolves, most of them were gentle and well-mannered. But he sighs, knowing he couldn't argue with society. "Jungkook-ah," came the older's soft voice and his gaze turns to him. "The flower," he mentions and starts patting the soil. He turns to the bag where a pretty blue flower was neatly kept, gently carrying the budding plant to Seokjin. The wolf smiles up at him, arranging a place for the new member of the garden. Once he was done, he brushed off the dirt from his hands, laying out a mat on the ground for them to sit. 

 

"That's the 50th flower already," Jungkook states, eyeing the wide array of floral plants in front of him. But he never judged his hyung, one reason was because Seokjin loved the smell of flowers and so did his mother, the other reasons were about how Seokjin would whine if he never gets a glimpse of those pretty things. The older chuckles, "I know," came his simple reply. "One day, this meadow might turn into your own personal garden." he jokes. Seokjin hits him on the shoulder playfully, "It won't," he answered. "But it's not impossible," Jungkook adds and the older just rolls his eyes at him. "Aish, this kid."

 

==========

 

Seokjin chuckled, watching Jungkook run after a rabbit. The younger has seen him hunt, human and wolf form, gaining interest in the activity. The next day, he literally begged Seokjin to teach him how to hunt, and from what Seokjin observed, this boy needed a lot of work. He pulls him back, running up to the rabbit. But he ran to the side, a few feet away from it, making the little creature stop, thinking it was safe from danger. Seokjin takes that time to strike, pouncing onto the rabbit, gently though. Slowly, he hands the furry animal to Jungkook who wanted it more as a pet than food, and Seokjin admired that. The two had sat down again, the younger petting the rabbit in attempt to calm it down because Seokjin had a natural predatory wolf aura, causing the little furball to curl up in fear.

 

"Hyung, it's scared of you." Jungkook states with a pout. "It probably thinks I want to devour it or something," Seokjin says, looking at the rabbit with gentle eyes, though the predatory feel around him didn't change. To the little creature, he was a hungry enemy. He sighed and stood up, "Well, I see a herd of deer over there." Seokjin pointed at the side opposite from them. "We'll get another good meal today," he says and disappears behind a thicket of bushes, an enormous brown wolf taking his place in a matter of seconds. Jungkook watches from afar  while trying to keep the squirming animal in his arms still. Seokjin was careful, making sure he wasn't heard. When the deer had resumed to grazing, he lunged out at one of them, biting into its neck while the rest had ran away. During the afternoon, they both walked home, a wolf following behind Jungkook with fresh meat.

 

==========

 

"Thank you, sweetie." Jungkook's mother said with a smile, patting Seokjin on the back as he was cooking up their dinner. That night, they all sat down to eat, thanking him for cooking tonight's meal. Jungkook's father was the first to talk, asking how his son was doing on hunting. Seokjin chuckles lightly, "He's doing fine, he just needs work." he replies. His father nods and turns to Jungkook, "Next time, I wish you could bring home some deer too." he said. Jungkook nods, not saying anything for the rest of the meal as all they focused on was feeding themselves. After dinner, the younger was all cuddled up in a blanket beside Seokjin on the couch. He loved his hyung's warmth, it wasn't even regular human temperature, but it comforted him. The older wraps an arm around his shoulder, pulling Jungkook close to him, and he doesn't resist. 

 

And that night, Seokjin sleeps well with his beloved human snoring away right beside him.

_________________________________

Hope you like it~ 

Please Upvote, Comment, and maybe Subscribe to me?~