Chapter 13: Moving On

It's Not Forbidden

 

After a small breakfast, everyone started packing up. The hunters were no longer in their range, so what now? Jungkook's mother still wanted to head to the village where their relatives lived, it was quite a large division and supernatural creatures were actually welcome. They had set for the direction, trudging through the forest again. Hoseok leads the way with the younger's parents. Seokjin looks out for any danger, and Jungkook misses the comfort of a warm home. The wolf wraps an arm around Jungkook, pulling him close as if he had sensed what he felt. "It's okay, we'll be better off after this." he says with a small smile and the younger couldn't help but to smile back.

 

A cottage comes into a view and they all rush towards it, it was beginning to darken when they had found it and they were hoping that whoever lived in there would be nice enough to let them stay. Seokjin and Hoseok looked reluctant, but the family was dead tired and would probably collapse if they spend another minute walking. Hoseok went up to the door, knocking on it and tapping his foot as he waits. It opens and a woman steps out, she was wearing a light blue gown, her blonde hair resting on her shoulders, brown eyes looking at the hunter and the people behind him with a confused look.

 

"Uhm... is there something I can help you with?," she asks, hand resting on the door. "We need a place to stay, just for the night." Hoseok explains with a pleading look. The woman hesitates a bit, but smiles and welcome them in nonetheless. "I'm Taeyeon," she introduces and they all do the same after her. "So where are you all heading? Especially with a werewolf? Chased out I suppose?," she asks and tells them to sit down on a couch. Hoseok nods and looks back at Jungkook's parents who were already passed out, "We're heading for their relatives' village, the old one they stayed in is crawling with hunters. I used to be one of them, but I made a run for it." he says and Taeyeon nods.

 

"I think you should all sleep, old folks look tired." she says with a light chuckle and they take the offer without hesitation. Before Seokjin could drift off to sleep with others, he calls for Taeyeon who was busy reading a book and making random potions on her table. She turns to look at him, tilting her head to the side. 

 

"Thank you."

 

"Don't mention it."

 

______________________________

Hope you like it~

Please Upvote, Comment, and maybe Subscribe to me?~