Chapter 12: They can't stop me

It's Not Forbidden

 

Seokjin wasn't hurt by the bullet, not one bit. But he was bruised and his wounds bled. He was lucky enough to escape from those hunters, taking the chance to run while they were still dazed. Seokjin took a deep breathe, trying to get some much needed air into his lungs and hopefully get Jungkook's scent too. He needed him, needed to feel the boy in his arms, he needed to know that his mate was safe. 

 

The night settled in by the time he had picked up their familiar scents and he perked up almost immediately, limping his way towards the direction. From afar, he could feel the warmth and see the orange flicker of a campfire, he smiled slightly and walked over. Seokjin peeks behind a tree, purposely stepping down on a twig to make a sound. Thus, catching the attention of both Hoseok and Jungkook. 

 

The two looked at him with wide eyes, one of shock and one of worry. Jungkook immediately rushed to him and lead him near the fire so he could warm up, urging the older to sit down as his parents bent over to examine his condition and they can clearly see that he was definitely not okay. Seokjin didn't care, he was a wolf, he would fully heal in a few hours and he would be as fine as he was before. Right now, all he wanted was to hold his mate close.

 

As the night became deeper, the wind cold and strong, Jungkook had decided to snuggle up to the older. The weakening fire was not enough to keep him warm and Seokjin was the closest thing to a comfy blanket. The wolf shifted to a different position, making sure he could support the younger's weight. Jungkook felt extremely tired and all he needed was some sleep.

 

"Goodnight, sweet dreams."

==========

Seokjin woke up to find that his wounds were all gone, Jungkook picking flowers, his parents fixing up some gear, and Hoseok attempting to cook a rabbit over a newly made fire. He sat up, running his crooked fingers through his thick brown locks as he watched everyone with great relief, he was glad that they were safe, at least for now if the hunters were still on their trail. 

 

Jungkook ran to the older, handing out a flower with a faded pink color. Seokjin took the delicate plant in his hands, appreciating its beauty with a smile. "Hey, I hope you like rabbit." Hoseok says with quite a cheerful tone which Seokjin rarely sees. Their current state was pitiful but the guy still kept everyone together in his own way, it's like hope radiated off of him. He only smiles at the other and nods.

 

"Yeah, I do."

______________________________

Hope you like it~

Please Upvote, Comment, and maybe Subscribe to me?~